Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Fantasising In My Marriage. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fantasising In My Marriage. (92118 Views)

My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Lawrenzium2k3(m): 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
Let him start to take watermelon and cucumber... U will thank me later.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by dapolaw(m): 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
Was he eating you during courtship?

Was he a 10seconds man too during courtship?

Answer these 2 questions first then we will take it up from there.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by TheWolfen(m): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
Have him reduce his sugar intake.( Food and drinks )
Workout more and take fresh ginger and garlic everyday.
In less than a month u will see positive result. But tell him to stop masturbating if he does.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
olabrinks:
I’m going to be real with you sis, you cannot find the solution you want unless you cheat on your husband. Your husband is stuck in his ways, he’s not willing to compromise or sacrifice his beliefs for your satisfaction. Let me tell you the truth my sister, most men just want to cum and sleep. All this extra gra gra is work for them, and like you said they have other things to worry about. This is how most married women feel, men especially become laid back once they are having sex with the same woman over and over again. Married woman to married woman.

My real advice to you is to satisfy yourself with your hands or a toy when you are Hot. Focus on your child and your career. Accept that you can never have it all in marriage. Your partner must lack in one department, it may be sex, finances, compassion, good looks, hygiene etc.. there’s always something. The easy thing to do is to look for that missing thing in someone else. The smart thing to do is to focus on the positives and try to enjoy your marriage the best way you can. You said you are like friends….go on adventures with him, go out clubbing, go to parties.. you will begin to overlook this missing void you’re feeling. This is feeling is temporary, good luck to you.
ohh so this is what you have been doing?
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by 9zcollins(m): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

I’m making this post because I don’t want to be judged and I can’t turn my on people in my real life because they may not understand. Well I’ve been married for 2 plus years I’m 27 with a son. I’m going to get personal so embrace yourself.

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most times.

Lately I’ve been finding myself fantasising about being touched by a man , almost every night . A man that will give me orall sexx a man that will turn me on and blow me away. I don’t want to be judged here, but this is genuinely how I’ve been feeling. I don’t want to put pressure on my husband as he has other things to worry about.
A man that will kiss me in all the right places and make me feel like a woman. Sometimes I believe I’m being delusional, or unrealistic. I’m trying to get rid of these thoughts, but I really don’t know how. I have never cheated on my husband and I don’t think I have the guts to do it. I really just want to know how married people cope when that spark is gone. When you begin to look at your spouse like a brother or sister, and romantically the vibes are not there.

Let me also say that I’ve addressed this to him many times, but he stands he’s not willing to compromise.

Help!

Mods, I need this on front page as I need help for people to see this.
it's good you spoke up about this problem,I will help you and within two weeks,you will be amazed..... I've handled more critical issues than yours in recent time.... Call or Whatsapp me on 08128214243
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Scottz: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
I give head so well so good
Like I’m extremely good at it

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Greystone: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
lol,I hate to read sexual problems in marriages,I now know its one of the most important things to note before accepting a partner. As for me if I'm not reporting you to my mom on our first night to beg you to take it easy on her daughter then I'm definitely reporting him to his dad of the incompetence of his son lol

Lol...you're absolutely right.

As a married person, one has to make some sacrifices especially sexually to please one's partner.
I'm only ok with MouthAction in a very committed relationship esp marriage to someone I love and trust.
Oga is a 10s man. A lot of women for don go dey cheat. Small head from Oga wud have cured Madam of her konji, but here we are.

If a person is sexually selfish in marriage, this kind of scenario is what will play out.

You won't believe the number of times I've turned down sexual requests from married women. So tey some insulted me to my face. cheesy
I trust most of my NL brothers, dem for don chop clean mouth tey tey cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Seun360(m): 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
I also don't perform MouthAction with my wife, though she craves for it but I told her she's not a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Malawian(m): 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
Test shoe wey you wan buy, no.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Softeffizzy(m): 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
Chances are likely,he has a low libido or he gets pleasure by some other means(there is no way Konji no go worry am).If it's any of these two issues.It can be worked on overtime.I'm not a medical person but I know there are alot of habits and lifestyle that can trigger low sex drive and all that.You can't just work on your mind by yourself.Both of you have to work on this together,but more from him.

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by ThatFairGuy: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
A sexagenarian like Zzor undecided
The experience should have passed nah lipsrsealed
Iyaebe:
Premarital sex is not good but I'll device a means to know my partner's sexual ability, I can't keep myself this long while my partner starts behaving like ops partner in marriage.I want a partner that'll be active 24hrs and will overdose me,I don't want to ever have any yeye cravings inside marriage.My story will be what can I give my partner to reduce the too much urge for sex all the time.lol
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Learn from who? shocked
Are you encouraging premarital sex you discouraged?
Werey baby girl grin
Go buy block ice cream and take your tutorials from there.lol

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Prechgold1180(m): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Sterope:
Any peer-reviewed paper to back up your claim?
y
Write me on 07035217865 whatsap
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I can bet you that this woman's husband probably also lies to himself that he is a god in the bedroom. undecided

Boss calm down, if people dey talk Wetin dem no dey do. I fit use your yansh do practical and don’t quote me say I be gay I just wan make you dey wear pampers back ni
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Jefferyhi86(m): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Honestly ashawo don tire for holidays grin.. I pity d man

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by JOACHINpedro: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Eyinju112:
Y’all keep scaring me when you say your husband now looks like your brother to you after few years of marriage.... is that how it happens? I’m getting scared...

I can’t imagine him seeing me as a sister after marriage embarassed embarassed
We're on this together, let's hold hands and get scared together embarassed
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by akeeng: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Premarital sex is not good but I'll device a means to know my partner's sexual ability, I can't keep myself this long while my partner starts behaving like ops partner in marriage.I want a partner that'll be active 24hrs and will overdose me,I don't want to ever have any yeye cravings inside marriage.My story will be what can I give my partner to reduce the too much urge for sex all the time.lol
sex na food?
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by house10s: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

I’m making this post because I don’t want to be judged and I can’t turn my on people in my real life because they may not understand. Well I’ve been married for 2 plus years I’m 27 with a son. I’m going to get personal so embrace yourself.

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most times.

Lately I’ve been finding myself fantasising about being touched by a man , almost every night . A man that will give me orall sexx a man that will turn me on and blow me away. I don’t want to be judged here, but this is genuinely how I’ve been feeling. I don’t want to put pressure on my husband as he has other things to worry about.
A man that will kiss me in all the right places and make me feel like a woman. Sometimes I believe I’m being delusional, or unrealistic. I’m trying to get rid of these thoughts, but I really don’t know how. I have never cheated on my husband and I don’t think I have the guts to do it. I really just want to know how married people cope when that spark is gone. When you begin to look at your spouse like a brother or sister, and romantically the vibes are not there.

Let me also say that I’ve addressed this to him many times, but he stands he’s not willing to compromise.

Help!

oral as in mouth action abi oral as in talking like oral exam
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Oluf3mi(m): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
You'll have to like it if your wife wants it,she's clean and I read it's even cleaner than the mouth,it cleanses and purify itself except in cases of infection

Have to like it? What does that even mean? I don't like mouth action. It's that simple. I made it clear to my lady. On my part, I do every other thing to ensure that the sex enjoyment is not one sided. There are other ways to make her climax which have nothing to do with MouthAction.

3 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by bizzibodi(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
That is d snag in marrying best friend,best friend are like your brother/sister your brain is wired not to be aroused or interested in their unclothedness as d days goes by unless you are a pervert....more over you feel shy to practice what you would have on a total stranger.
Kissing is an unhealthy mouthing,unafrican...early black species don't practice it.
Cunninlingus & MouthAction is unafrican...all those are whiteman experiment.
Discuss with your hubby what you want not on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Maybe your GF has the same opinion this lady has.

Keep fooling yourself.

That white na another man's sperm grin

Other men - PLURAL grin

Bro your sister go give you report, give me a try with your sister
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by JOACHINpedro: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Go buy block ice cream and take your tutorials from there.lol
I have already mastered the act. Used orange cap grin
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Eyinju112(f): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Wait let me cry small
JOACHINpedro:

We're on this together, let's hold hands and get scared together embarassed
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by tiswell(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Too many married women are becoming sex starved hence the increase in adultery. Men really need to up their game and live a healthy lifestyle.
indirectly coming to the the defense of adulterous ladies.

Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Zxcvbnm98: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Couples counseling could also help. There are Christian sex therapists that can help discuss your issues and figure out a compromise that works for both of you. And seeing a marriage therapist or counselor is not a bad thing, in spite of the stigma and stereotypes. I really genuinely wish you the best.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by mmadu5(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Keep your dirty pussy one place abeg

3 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by ZooOga: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
Madame Op, order some of these for your beloved. Thank me later. wink
Also as far as mouth action, that area must be pristine clean and 100% odour free for many men to venture. Also do you give him mouth action? I missed that part. No sane husband could accept a good mouth action job and not reciprocate in kind. wink
If all else fails get yourself a high quality personal toy to calm your body.

Adultery is not the way. undecided

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by chikason22(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Help!

Mouth action is disgusting and unhealthy, please don't force him to do it.
You can infect him with some bacteria especially staphylococcus aureus which helps to keep the pH of your vagina in check.
Another thing I want to advice you is based on the issue raised.

How Can A Man Last Longer

Take not of the following.

Advice him to eat lots of fruits such as
Avocado pear
Bananas
Carrots etc
2. Do regular exercise to enhance blood flows. Remember it's the blood that makes the penis turgid.
3. Less stress is good to make him last longer, let him avoid too much stress

My Natural Formulation

This will help your husband last longer with strong rock like Zuma rock gringringrin

You or him can prepare it.
Do you know caffeine helps or enhances more blood flows to the penis?
Try this....
Get a bitter kola (3 bitter kola)
Buy a 75cl bottle water
Peel the back aof the kola and cut each into 2- 3 pieces
Don't wash it, just put them inside the 75cl bottle water.
Allow it to ferment for 3 days.

Let your husband take a shot in the morning and night.
By the he finishes taking the whole of that drink, he will ride you to the moon and back.

To be a man is not easy oo. As a real nigarr, I have to help my fellow real nigarrs.
This solution has be proven effective and my friends and patients have cause to thank me for coming to their rescue.
You can copy it out and relay to your darling husband.
Pls it has side effects.
If your husband have ulcer, he shouldn't try it cus it's rich in caffeine.
He should not abuse it cus it will make him not to cum when he supposed to.

Feel free to reply me for more explanation. Good luck to your marriage.

Please note..... the picture has nothing to do with you or your husband. It's my current state anyway. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Oluf3mi:

Have to like it? What does that even mean? I don't like mouth action. It's that simple. I made it clear to my lady. On my part, I do every other thing to ensure that the sex enjoyment is not one sided. There are other ways to make her climax which have nothing to do with MouthAction.
But she likes and crave for it,see ehn you men must learn everything and know what your woman want. Madam says she wants to be eaten and Oga is doing like don jazi later if she falls into temptation you all will be condemning her.Please ops husband has no option here than to go learn how to lick plate

2 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Help2020: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Help!

We keep hearing about news like this,but when you try to help they will start reading meanings to your intentions.. Well,I was in that shoe. Hardly last 1 minute before I used a stem cell base product.. Before anyone will think I'm lying kindly do research on stem cell therapy and how it helps solves problems from the cellular level..kindly put aside you doubt op and chat me up,you will be glad you did.
+233558408645
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
That's an insult to the husband

So going out to get a man to give it to her hot hot is not an insult to the husband ?

With the way this woman is going, if she doesn’t satisfy that urge artificially with a toy or get her husband to compromise, she will end up getting it outside at the slightest chance
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by ChocolateWine(f): 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
that’s the thing, I still give him head even though he doesn’t give it to me. And I know he enjoys it because he cums extremely quick and he tells me I’m the best he’s had. So I don’t know why he can’t return the favour.

Communication is important. Have you ever told him about it? Can you tell him something is bugging your mind? Let him bug you then gentle tell him that you're not finding sexual satisfaction (that you're not enjoying the sex you both are having). That can he improve? Teach him how to stay long in bed or send him links where he can learn.

Teach him how to have sex and last long, not porn o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Should The Man Pay It? / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.