Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Fantasising In My Marriage. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fantasising In My Marriage. (91940 Views)

Help! My Marriage Is Giving Me Pain. / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by ahnie: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
sisisioge:
Talk him biko before your monkey will go on a no return journey.

I feel you sha....sex should be stimulating biko.
Fa
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by money121(m): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

I’m making this post because I don’t want to be judged and I can’t turn my on people in my real life because they may not understand. Well I’ve been married for 2 plus years I’m 27 with a son. I’m going to get personal so embrace yourself.

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most times.

Lately I’ve been finding myself fantasising about being touched by a man , almost every night . A man that will give me orall sexx a man that will turn me on and blow me away. I don’t want to be judged here, but this is genuinely how I’ve been feeling. I don’t want to put pressure on my husband as he has other things to worry about.
A man that will kiss me in all the right places and make me feel like a woman. Sometimes I believe I’m being delusional, or unrealistic. I’m trying to get rid of these thoughts, but I really don’t know how. I have never cheated on my husband and I don’t think I have the guts to do it. I really just want to know how married people cope when that spark is gone. When you begin to look at your spouse like a brother or sister, and romantically the vibes are not there.

Let me also say that I’ve addressed this to him many times, but he stands he’s not willing to compromise.

Help!

Mods, I need this on front page as I need help for people to see this.
Asewo still dey ur face grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by bigdammyj: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
Flow along that's challenge of marriage
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by ChocolateWine(f): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
Have you tried giving the same thing you desire? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Oluwadare: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
olabrinks:
I’m going to be real with you sis, you cannot find the solution you want unless you cheat on your husband. Your husband is stuck in his ways, he’s not willing to compromise or sacrifice his beliefs for your satisfaction. Let me tell you the truth my sister, most men just want to cum and sleep. All this extra gra gra is work for them, and like you said they have other things to worry about. This is how most married women feel, men especially become laid back once they are having sex with the same woman over and over again. Married woman to married woman.

My real advice to you is to satisfy yourself with your hands or a toy when you are Hot. Focus on your child and your career. Accept that you can never have it all in marriage. Your partner must lack in one department, it may be sex, finances, compassion, good looks, hygiene etc.. there’s always something. The easy thing to do is to look for that missing thing in someone else. The smart thing to do is to focus on the positives and try to enjoy your marriage the best way you can. You said you are like friends….go on adventures with him, go out clubbing, go to parties.. you will begin to overlook this missing void you’re feeling. This is feeling is temporary, good luck to you.
thank you.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Eriokanmi: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

I’m making this post because I don’t want to be judged and I can’t turn my on people in my real life because they may not understand. Well I’ve been married for 2 plus years I’m 27 with a son. I’m going to get personal so embrace yourself.

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most times.

Lately I’ve been finding myself fantasising about being touched by a man , almost every night . A man that will give me orall sexx a man that will turn me on and blow me away. I don’t want to be judged here, but this is genuinely how I’ve been feeling. I don’t want to put pressure on my husband as he has other things to worry about.
A man that will kiss me in all the right places and make me feel like a woman. Sometimes I believe I’m being delusional, or unrealistic. I’m trying to get rid of these thoughts, but I really don’t know how. I have never cheated on my husband and I don’t think I have the guts to do it. I really just want to know how married people cope when that spark is gone. When you begin to look at your spouse like a brother or sister, and romantically the vibes are not there.

Let me also say that I’ve addressed this to him many times, but he stands he’s not willing to compromise.

Help!

Fake story from someome who registered on nairaland today shocked

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Thesaint141(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
So you didn't have sex with him to know these before getting married

Just say you want to continue your olosho ways

PrinceOfLagos and trouble are like,

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by SocialJustice: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Help!

Send me a Dm.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by newoffer: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
Let's solve it. Go and buy REVIVE TABLET. From big pharmacy. In your area. Lots of issues going on with men today. Bills alone can quench that sex appwtite
Biglittlelois:

Brutal truth my dear, all you typed is a brutal reality.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Bobbynobobby: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
victorazy:

I can suck you till your last drop.
I will eat you raw.

Hola my mail: victorazy@yahoo.com

Dear Victor,
Knowing Javascript is the way to go in this evolving world. You are welcome

2 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by muheeb01(m): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Help!

madam,I understand your plight and what you're going through,honestly you need to communicate this to him more deeply,and you can also assist him in the bedroom part there is no big deal,help him get his manhood to work better tradomedically or with better herbs you can dm me for that one,you and your husband will thank me later,he will over satisfy you.and the other part you both need to visit a psychotherapist or marriage counsellor to be very honest with you,may God protect and uphold your marriage
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by NnamdiN: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
The kind dms this lady will receive from nl guys ehn grin

12 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Timekeeper: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Premarital sex is not good but I'll device a means to know my partner's sexual ability, I can't keep myself this long while my partner starts behaving like ops partner in marriage.I want a partner that'll be active 24hrs and will overdose me,I don't want to ever have any yeye cravings inside marriage.My story will be what can I give my partner to reduce the too much urge for sex all the time.lol

Will u pls shut up and stop commenting all over the place...

How many times u Want comment for one thread haha.. U tallk to much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by olamoses75(m): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
That's an insult to the husband
and you think cheating is not an insult to him? If I were the husband, I would even be the one to buy it for her, at least she won’t be fucking another dick that way

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by PROPEACE: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
You'll have to like it if your wife wants it,she's clean and I read it's even cleaner than the mouth,it cleanses and purify itself except in cases of infection
How can it be cleaner than the mouth? How my sister?

11 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
That's an insult to the husband
The rigid husband will definitely not accept
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by kelvin1191(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
Just buy a pet dog, pour some ice cream there and let the dog give you head. Many ladies now own pet dog because of this and we men are not complaining. Let the dog take over. If the man is a ten seconds man, get a big cucumber or intimacy gadget and continue from where he stops. If he complain, he will work on himself but if he did not please let him be. The country Nigeria is enough trouble for the young man.

4 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Eyinju112(f): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
Y’all keep scaring me when you say your husband now looks like your brother to you after few years of marriage.... is that how it happens? I’m getting scared...

I can’t imagine him seeing me as a sister after marriage embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by hybrid11(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
I can give you all that if you want
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by plot697: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=Maryliola post=107271770]Hey guys

Help!
1. He should henceforth stop taking raw sugar and food and fruits that contain much sugar, e.g, pineapple, watermelon.

2. He should avoid any kind of mineral and beer for they contribute a lot to his situation.
3. Introduce ginger and garlic to his every meal. This must not be combined with any drugs.
4. Buy Maka supplement. The one with black cover is better than the one with yellow cover.
5. Above all, he should eliminate worries and rest/sleep more

2 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Greystone: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
You'll have to like it if your wife wants it,she's clean and I read it's even cleaner than the mouth,it cleanses and purify itself except in cases of infection

...and if the babe is clean and keeps that place clean, the juice is very sweet

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by dettolgel: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
I have said it before that all Nigerians care about is sex. When it comes to issues that require using their brain they will disappear.

Just imagine the number of people viewing this thread more than 600

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by sanmtiago(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
Very interesting and complicated issue
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Kingchuksero: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
You can't have it all. Manage him the way he is,there is more to life than all that crap you wrote up there. Ten seconds man have giving you a son. Some 30mins men can't. The early you know nobody has it hundred the better. Some marriages can only boast of a good sex. No communication,no child nothing to build.

3 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by chatinent: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I can bet you that this woman's husband probably also lies to himself that he is a god in the bedroom. undecided

He doesn't. Broiler no dey lie.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by samsard(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
You'll have to like it if your wife wants it,she's clean and I read it's even cleaner than the mouth, it cleanses and purify itself except in cases of infection
The bolded is scam. Regardless, why take bacteria from the vagina into the mouth?

2 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Prechgold1180(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Help!

Write me on WhatsApp
I can recommend something for your husband with no side effects not sex drugs

It’s works instantly he get to rub on his cap 5 minutes before sex

He won’t cum for 25 minutes first round second round might be more than 1 hour
I will send u the name and picture of what I m talking about
And you can get in few stores

Originally made in Ethiopia
If he tries it and it does not work change my name
I am being serious

And if he applies it for like four times
He would automatically be healed of 10 seconds cumming

No side effects
I don’t sell the drugs I ll give u the name and where u can get it

No side effects
U can browse about it online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
ChocolateWine:
Have you tried giving the same thing you desire? tongue

that’s the thing, I still give him head even though he doesn’t give it to me. And I know he enjoys it because he cums extremely quick and he tells me I’m the best he’s had. So I don’t know why he can’t return the favour.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Help!

Mary you really need to get over that thought if you really love your husband and kid...
It's ok to fantasise..you are a human..
Now all you have to do is sit your husband down and talk to him about it..and if there ain't no solution it's upto you whether to keep the marriage or file a divorce..but if I was your I wouldn't be divorcing my wife cos she doesn't perform properly..
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2021

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by dipson4u08(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Help!

Buy him delay cream he should rubb it in the morning when he comes back after work he will fvxk you till day break and will nor come.. thank me later
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
You've not really said anything to help her situation
Sex therapy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Should The Man Pay It? / My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.