Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Fantasising In My Marriage. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fantasising In My Marriage. (91968 Views)

Help! My Marriage Is Giving Me Pain. / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by mrksquare: 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

I’m making this post because I don’t want to be judged and I can’t turn my on people in my real life because they may not understand. Well I’ve been married for 2 plus years I’m 27 with a son. I’m going to get personal so embrace yourself.

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most times.

Lately I’ve been finding myself fantasising about being touched by a man , almost every night . A man that will give me orall sexx a man that will turn me on and blow me away. I don’t want to be judged here, but this is genuinely how I’ve been feeling. I don’t want to put pressure on my husband as he has other things to worry about.
A man that will kiss me in all the right places and make me feel like a woman. Sometimes I believe I’m being delusional, or unrealistic. I’m trying to get rid of these thoughts, but I really don’t know how. I have never cheated on my husband and I don’t think I have the guts to do it. I really just want to know how married people cope when that spark is gone. When you begin to look at your spouse like a brother or sister, and romantically the vibes are not there.

Let me also say that I’ve addressed this to him many times, but he stands he’s not willing to compromise.

Help!

Mods, I need this on front page as I need help for people to see this.

All these issues you highlighted would have been streamlined and sorted out if you guys had a healthy courtship before consumating the union.

I hope you're not part of those that subscribed to the notion of bed undefiled.

Your husband's problem is that he is always over-excited when making out with you. Tell him to deploy my time-tested, potent and reliable strategy to overcome this 10minute challenge.

First he should use like 30 minutes to smooch and activate and stimulate your solar plexus. Then when you are in the mood and he finally gets to work, he should ensure that he remove his mind from the pleasure. He should start thinking about the problem of Buhari's administration vis-a-vis how it is affecting him. I tell you if he does that, and intermittently withdraw his magic stick for like I minute and insert it thereafter, he will doing the do for like 1hr without cunning.

When I drink alcohol and engage in the act, I could swim and swim in the honey jar till it dries up. At this point, madam will start begging for cessation of fire.

As for the cleaning of plate, forget it not all
men that like it. Don't force him to engage in it. In short, is even a taboo in some culture for men to engage in same.

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by AutoChick4U(f): 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
like I said I’m clean, I don’t think he would’ve married me if I was dirty as he is also very clean. But why can’t you give head? Have you tried it before?
How about you propose 69? He will agree unless he's a churchito
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Ten06(m): 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
You'll have to like it if your wife wants it,she's clean and I read it's even cleaner than the mouth,it cleanses and purify itself except in cases of infection

What are you talking about, is it that thing that is very close to poo?

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by mastermaestro(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
Eyinju112:
Y’all keep scaring me when you say your husband now looks like your brother to you after few years of marriage.... is that how it happens? I’m getting scared...

I can’t imagine him seeing me as a sister after marriage embarassed embarassed

Don't be scared. They are just not sexually matched. I am sure they got married focussed fully so many 'important' matching factors. Ignorantly, sexual compatibility was not treated as an important factor.

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Grandmeister(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
Go ahead ... bang to your satisfaction.

Just don't carry STDs

PS - there's 90% probability it is a fake story ..

But IF real, a woman like this would cheat, no matter the advice.
She's going to cheat with a man who isn't even all that spectacular in bed. When women start complaining like this just know it's not just the sexxx. Their craving for adventure has begun to kick in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Icon79(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
OK o … I am just saying �

O pari

Iyaebe:
You insinuate things here a lot on nairaland, I like the topic and somehow we will all learn from it.Me and sex no dy quarrel so I can comment anyhow I like.I'm here to learn.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
bigpicture001:
If one married a virgin, the lady won't crave this wild for orals sex...

Virgins are the best
Try to come up from your delusions from time to time to visit reality..
https://www.nairaland.com/6744817/quarrel-because-sex#105660528

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by VanuatuWycombe: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

I’m making this post because I don’t want to be judged and I can’t turn my on people in my real life because they may not understand. Well I’ve been married for 2 plus years I’m 27 with a son. I’m going to get personal so embrace yourself.

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most times.

Lately I’ve been finding myself fantasising about being touched by a man , almost every night . A man that will give me orall sexx a man that will turn me on and blow me away. I don’t want to be judged here, but this is genuinely how I’ve been feeling. I don’t want to put pressure on my husband as he has other things to worry about.
A man that will kiss me in all the right places and make me feel like a woman. Sometimes I believe I’m being delusional, or unrealistic. I’m trying to get rid of these thoughts, but I really don’t know how. I have never cheated on my husband and I don’t think I have the guts to do it. I really just want to know how married people cope when that spark is gone. When you begin to look at your spouse like a brother or sister, and romantically the vibes are not there.

Let me also say that I’ve addressed this to him many times, but he stands he’s not willing to compromise.

Help!

Your husband has a lot in his head and his heart. It may be about business or life or the general economic situation of the country. It may be because of many responsibilities that you can’t see or things he wants to achieve.

More so, stop walking about naked in the house. Wrap yourself up most times even after bath. Only expose your unclothedness to him when it is time for conjugation or lv making. Your body no longer interests his brain because he has seen it severally when he didn’t need to see them.

More so, try to be beautiful by way of your dressing IN THE HOUSE. If a man doesn’t see you attractive in the house to resemble a woman he would like to have s..e:x with, he can hardly get turned on. May be you have reduced the way you dress beautifully since you have married.

But all I see most is that he has lots of things in his mind, which he feels are more pressing than love making. After all, he sees you as his wife who loves him and is not cheating on him. More so you already have a child for him. So he is under no threat to spice up things in the house or impress you more. That’s why your sexual intimacy with him has been pushed to number 2 in his brain.

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Oluf3mi(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
like I said I’m clean, I don’t think he would’ve married me if I was dirty as he is also very clean. But why can’t you give head? Have you tried it before?
I have dislike it too...one time I was pressurized into trying it..I went for it but the lady could see I was so uncomfortable, she ended up stopping me. Some of us just aint down with it. It's not about being selfish. I on my part won't pressurize my lady into giving me mouth action too... infact, I once turned it down when a lady offered to give me.( I am darn serious about that);I can do every other thing to satisfy her...but not just mouth action

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by JOACHINpedro: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Let him start exercising, 10sec is not cool at all.
Also reduce his sugar intake, make bitter leaf soap his favorite and try to dey massage him on a skimpy dress each time he comes home from work.

I'm waiting for your testimony kiss
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by bonnyhope: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ladies of this generation.

Generation of mouth action

Puting mouth in a hole
Smhhh

2 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Icon79(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
They do that a lot on here, isn’t it?

I call them fantasy threads.

O pari

MPESA:

It's obvious say na she create the thread to troll men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Don't mind mind him, is giving head not better and healthier than party wey he dy do? ignore him
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by etoete77: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
Take your time to talk him to see the need for the mouth action to satisfy you.. She never like it, but I took some time to gradually seel the product to her. NB Mouth action may lead to infection. The transfer of normal microflora of the mouth to the vagina result to opportunistic infection. In my case, if has result to infection, which result to my quick ejaculation, then boom treatment comes.
But on the issue of quick ejaculation, let him treat for staph aureus, then he should have sex very often. Other things omitted here. It can be controlled.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Hanibbal(m): 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
cr7lomo:
This is why marrying a virgin is best

I agree with you. The op is used to MouthAction and had been enjoying it before marriage that's why she can't do without it now. But it's not a bad thing to ask for MouthAction from her husband.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Obiorahpcfg: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
You are an idiot! A cursed human beings. How many men dt does MouthAction a millionaires ! Or are u not aware it's the cause of poverty in some men!!!
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ten06:

What are you talking about, is it that thing that is very close to poo?
Na your type dy eat poo
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Frank6738(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
women don't know what they want in life .

3 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by simplesearch: 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Help!

Before marriage you both are of a different pole and polarity, attraction at that time is quite easy. But once married you become one, that is why marriage is both a phenomenon as it is a mystery. All the element dissolves into one, at that point the attraction may seems lesser but the latent residual energy it produces is so much that two of you can put a thousand to flight in prayers. Unfortunately this generation of ours is so wired to the point that what we think about marriage is sex, sex, and sex. Gods primary purpose for marriage is companionship not for oral or anal filthiness we fantasize with. Get your mind renew dear married woman, read Gods word regularly and fill your heart with virtuous thoughts and activities. If you're a visioner actively engaged on Gods word and profitable activities you would seek the deliverance and prosperity of your husband than him giving you a Mouth Action. No matter the sex experiment, position or how long the man can stay, the truth is sex can never and will never satisfy. Some married people may go into prostitution just to fulfill their fantasies about sex with multiple partners, at the end their lives are destroyed as they will never get satisfied even sleeping with 100 men that can last an 1 hour each. In other words, as married people enjoying each others company is a better choice than ruminating over an unending sex episode that usually leaves a bitter taste.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by phemmylink(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
The major thing here is that he needs to last longer than 10secs to start with... get that solved first before we get to the kissing and romancing level
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Help!

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Calitoscassius(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
MPESA:

Abi na you creat this thread.
i taya oo! see as she carry the sex wahala for head. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Ten06(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
The closest temporary solution to this problem is to manage vibrator for the main time
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by DMCY: 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Help!

And when a man somewhere writes this, dem ladies will be shouting and saying he has cheated on her emotionally. Lol

I pity the male Gender grin
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by lkillbrokehoes: 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Some of my ex have asked me the same question, but I just tell them that I'm not into it, I just don't like or fancy it, your husband might be the same, but you should ask him first .

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by OrganicCluster(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
[b][/b]
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Help!

YOUR PHOTOS PLEASE.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Icon79:
They do that a lot on here, isn’t it?

I call them fantasy threads.

O pari

I have no reason to lie about what I’m going through.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Vaiki(m): 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Help!

Come to me,all Yee that are Hot and greatly endowed,and I shall make you climax multiple times. Keep loving your husband but you gotta fix your self sister.
Get a man to suck the living daylight out of you,and clip it all with a resounding double round nonstop. Gawd I should retire already..... smoking!
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Ghostnick: 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Na nyash way pass me I want dey carry now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HY21qm5AEk
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by vexing(m): 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tell him you would like to be on top next time you are having sex. Let him keep caressing your breast while you ride from the top. I assure you he will last longer. Also, it is not all men that like giving mouth action to their spouse. 70% of men wouldn't do it.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hanibbal:

I agree with you. The op is used to MouthAction and had been enjoying it before marriage that's why she can't do without it now. But it's not a bad thing to ask for MouthAction from her husband.
It is not so,I have not heard sex before but my future husband should know better to spend minimum of one hour on my down below .It is also not out of place that she has cravings.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by bizzibodi(m): 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
The mouth has more bacteria than the vagina,go down and enrich your body with some healthy vaginal bacteria. lol.The most important thing is to make sure both of you are clean and disease free and after that nothing should be prohibited as regards the bedroom. In her case,she wants oral badly but her man is not even paying attention to her and this has ignited some cravings in her which is very bad and a big slap on her husband's face.
Look most vulvas are unsightly look at not to talk of mouthing it.
Tufiakwa!our forefathers never practice it.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by themanderon: 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
ezugegere:
You both need to make conscious efforts to make your marriage work. I think the major problem here is his inability to last, which can be solved.
Don't try to pressure him into MouthAction since he finds it disgusting. I too don't like it. I don't think it's healthy.

Very very unhealthy. The number one means of transmitting the HPV virus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Should The Man Pay It? / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.