Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,728 members, 7,834,418 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

An Athlete Lost Everything After His Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Athlete Lost Everything After His Break Up (1053 Views)

How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( / An Athlete Lost Everything After His Break Up / Do You Still Remember "Nokia"? Here's How They Lost Everything. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Athlete Lost Everything After His Break Up by chudisco(m): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
What's your say about this man

Re: An Athlete Lost Everything After His Break Up by Godada(m): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2021

So I was reading something about a rich old man. There is something he said that stuck with me.

He said being rich has absolute nothing with having lots of money.

That you may have lots of money from your own sweat, inheritance or from lottery.

That what matters is what you do with the money.

Financially savvy men keep their wealth safe from spouse.

Some go as far as signing a prenup.

Sadly the two richest men in the history of this world Jeff and Bill didn't adhere to this and lost untold sums of money.

It's sad that men when in love, don't reason rationally.

Well the man who gave his wife all he had should deal with his apparent clueless.

What alot of men fail to realise is that when you strip them off their status....money you name it......most of their wives and girlfriends wouldn't want to have any thing to do with them.

That should impress on your minds that you earn the love and respect from your women.

Women looks for the best possible bidder. Then they align. They don't give their love or respect freely.

You should also learn to keep the love and respect intact.

2 Likes

Re: An Athlete Lost Everything After His Break Up by chudisco(m): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
The guy matter tire me....how can someone be this stupid

2 Likes

Re: An Athlete Lost Everything After His Break Up by longetivity(m): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
Why will you register ur properties with the name of a woman that is not even ur mother

3 Likes

Re: An Athlete Lost Everything After His Break Up by FatherBona: 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
Serves.... Him..........Right!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: An Athlete Lost Everything After His Break Up by Dicedpineappple(f): 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
He deserves it...

How can you register all your properties in your wife's name?

Thats foolishness at it's peak....

1 Like

Re: An Athlete Lost Everything After His Break Up by Lilsameey: 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
Fool.

1 Like

Re: An Athlete Lost Everything After His Break Up by UncleJudax(m): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
well deserved. grin

1 Like

Re: An Athlete Lost Everything After His Break Up by posty56: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
why in no kukuma register in life with the woman?, I can't register any property in another person name, be you my family member or not, trust no one,keep how much you make a secret only tell your partner a certain amount to keep the home running,if your spouse insist on joint account refuse that foolish request,be on guard at all times it will not take that person you trust anything to run you street, I don tell you my own.

4 Likes

Re: An Athlete Lost Everything After His Break Up by UncleJudax(m): 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
longetivity:
Why will you register ur properties with the name of a woman that is not even ur mother
even your mother. if you dont want to use your name directly, register a company and use that. undecided

1 Like

Re: An Athlete Lost Everything After His Break Up by placeofallure(f): 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
chudisco:
The guy matter tire me....how can someone be this stupid

Just like the ivorian Arsenal player. Can't remember his name now. Will modify post when I remember.

2 Likes

Re: An Athlete Lost Everything After His Break Up by chudisco(m): 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
placeofallure:

Just like the ivorian Arsenal player. Can't remember his name now. Will modify post when I remember.

Eboue

2 Likes

Re: An Athlete Lost Everything After His Break Up by muheeb01(m): 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
What' a d.umb human being....Ronaldo and mikel obi are still smartest footballers out here

1 Like

Re: An Athlete Lost Everything After His Break Up by dan9ice(m): 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
I learnt that, he's now playing in their local league

It could be voodoo

They guy no try at all
This one pass Simp oo
Real bluepiller

2 Likes

Re: An Athlete Lost Everything After His Break Up by placeofallure(f): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
chudisco:

Eboue

Thanks man!
Re: An Athlete Lost Everything After His Break Up by Sonnobax15(m): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Ok
Re: An Athlete Lost Everything After His Break Up by Tloc(m): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
Dicedpineappple:
He deserves it...

How can you register all your properties in your wife's name?

Thats foolishness at it's peak....
Would you not LOVE your spouse to register the HOUSE you both live in your name? Be TRUTHFUL.
Re: An Athlete Lost Everything After His Break Up by Nonexisting1: 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
Another simp learns the hard way. The mumu was following the blueprint of simps, buying properties in the name of the daughter of Jezebel he calls wife. Well, his fellow simps can open GoFundMe account for him, not my business.

1 Like

Re: An Athlete Lost Everything After His Break Up by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
chudisco:
What's your say about this man

Re: An Athlete Lost Everything After His Break Up by BegAt40: 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
Another reason why you should avoid Nigerian girls especially the Afonja ones. See as they ruined the guy's life. Damn
Re: An Athlete Lost Everything After His Break Up by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
BegAt40:
Another reason why you should avoid Nigerian girls especially the Afonja ones. See as they ruined the guy's life. Damn
South African wife...

You're an imbẹcile...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' / When A Woman Starts earning Higher, Will she still respect the man? / She Rejected Him Because He Was Too NICE And CARING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.