Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (30002 Views)

A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. / Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. / How A Nairalander Have Being Suffering From Post-meningitis For 7yrs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by descartes400: 1:08am On Nov 04, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
You say you met in October. October was just last month. You just met and you're already sleeping with her? Smh.

As for her, if she really was raped and has PTSD as a result, the last thing she would be doing is sleeping with someone she just met.

If he didn't attempt to sleep with her, how will he had known of her condition in time? you would have preferred him dealing with this her condition the night after the wedding?
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Juliearth(f): 1:38am On Nov 04, 2021
Omicron007

Fornication is an avoidable sin...but let me assume that you are asking this for futuristic purposes (marriage)... Reports have shown that PTSD can naturally be ameliorated if the person suffering from that condition is surrounded by love and trust is built. If you love this lady, your focus should not just be coitus, because subjecting her to that and later dumping her would make her condition worse.

Your focus right now should be on how to help her overcome this. Help her keep an open mind, reassure her of your love and affection, put coitus back on the shelf and most importantly, always keep your ears and heart open to listen to her, especially if it relates to this trauma. Infact, encourage her to talk about it(but do not bring the topic up on your own).

4 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by mt77: 1:45am On Nov 04, 2021
First by walking in the fear of God and abstaining from every immoral act. The wages of sin is death. Jesus will help her to heal when she surrenders to his Lordship.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by bepositive11: 2:05am On Nov 04, 2021
Telegram234:
Wait shey na all the girls for this world, na em dey rape.
Any girl I flow out with, tell me the same shit.
"I was raped when I was little"

Maybe because it happens so often?
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by bepositive11: 2:09am On Nov 04, 2021
PotatoSalad:
Your gf might be reading this angry

Anyway, she needs to outgrow it and move on or she'll end up hurting people who care about her. You two can work on it together. Abi you only want to smash and count scores.

I was almost kidnapped when I was 5, had PTSD too but overcame it eventually. Few days ago, I passed through the exact spot where it happened with a friend and told her about it and we laughed about it.

Anyway...

How did you overcome it? Was it time or did you do something specific?
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Ginalex(f): 2:44am On Nov 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
Let me Strike the Nail in the Head!

You can help her and also help yourself by Making JESUS Christ your LORD and SAVIOR and fleeing away Immorality, Fornication and Evil Vices.
Retweet kiss

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by kkins25(m): 2:56am On Nov 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

You can help her and also help yourself by Making JESUS Christ your LORD and SAVIOR and fleeing away Immorality, Fornication and Evil Vices.
The most stupid thing youve ever uttered. the 300+ people who inflate your ego are only pumping you with more stupidity, they should also bask in the same light of stupidity as you do.

You forget the virgins who stupidly ignore the need for fuel for their lamps.
cretin.

Oh God, i can't wait to be a politician, i will feed my dogs food from your table.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Bigpapi: 3:52am On Nov 04, 2021
Omicron007:
Greetings wink

Let me hit the nail on the head.
I have been searching for a girl I can build a relationship with. I don't really fancy one night stands.

I have been rather unfortunate so far. I have posted about two girls I met on this forum. The posts hit front page and you can check them on my profile.
The first girl told me she was fickle minded while the other one told me she can't date any guy that has a body count of three and above.

Fast forward to my current episode. I met this girl in October. Fine babe. All the curves in the right proportion and she has a high sense of humour.

We connected and started hanging out. The problem is that she is suffering from PTSD because she was raped at age seven.
Whenever we are together, we cannot have penetrative sex because she often remembers what she passed through at the hands of the evil man years ago.

She is afraid of sex all because of the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder she developed during the ordeal.

Fellows, how can I help her overcome this situation.
I really like her a lot.

Look my brother,I don't mean to insult u, but thunder will fire u there , because that hoe is a scammer
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by frozen70(f): 4:25am On Nov 04, 2021
Abfinest007:
Must you have sex with her

This it s exactly my question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by frozen70(f): 4:27am On Nov 04, 2021
At op, let sex not be the main reason of dating her

Teach her how to make the move for sex, by so doing, she will be on steady

She can run away for sex forever unless she doesn't want to procreate

Do 85% of romance steady on her, she will be the one to initiate sex

There are lots of romantic things you can do with her
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Osiris12: 4:32am On Nov 04, 2021
Had a girl like that sometimes ago.
It took me a while and with a lot of scoping.
I finally succeeded in turning her into a freak.

God save my soul
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Spherical77(m): 4:45am On Nov 04, 2021
Omicron007:
Greetings wink

I have been searching for a girl I can build a relationship with. I don't really fancy one night stands.

I have been rather unfortunate so far. I have posted about two girls I met on this forum. The posts hit front page and you can check them on my profile.
The first girl told me she was fickle minded while the other one told me she can't date any guy that has a body count of three and above.

Fast forward to my current episode. I met this girl in October. Fine babe. All the curves in the right proportion and she has a high sense of humour.

We connected and started hanging out. The problem is that she is suffering from PTSD because she was raped at age seven.
Whenever we are together, we cannot have penetrative sex because she often remembers what she passed through at the hands of the evil man years ago.

She is afraid of sex all because of the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder she developed during the ordeal.

I really like her a lot.
Barely last month (October) and you are already haunting for sex? Please define your purpose and stop hiding under the umbrella of relationship. You are seeking for sex partner, keep telling them as you meet. Before you get to 100 you'd gladly meet the one that would accept you.

Girls needs to grow sense seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 04, 2021
Omo I don read comments laugh wan tear my belle

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Spherical77(m): 5:00am On Nov 04, 2021
adanny01:

In other words, you need to fvck her. You need us to tell you how to convince her to fvck you.

Are you a Dr that you have concluded she has PTSD?

For one, how genuine is her story.

Two, the help you need is selfish, don't expect anything from anyone here.
Very selfish biggot wink

He needs a sex partner not a relationship
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Midas01: 5:02am On Nov 04, 2021
Do you not read about rape every day on his forum.?

So when these little girls grow up and tell their bfs they were raped the stupid person will start saying she 's lying. Or don't you know these kids being raped everyday will grow up to have dysfunctional relationships tomorrow?
Gadafii:
but what if its a trick, cos some of these girls don too use rape lie sad

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Midas01: 5:03am On Nov 04, 2021
It's much more common than you think.
Telegram234:
Wait shey na all the girls for this world, na em dey rape.
Any girl I flow out with, tell me the same shit.
"I was raped when I was little"

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by SURElee(f): 6:09am On Nov 04, 2021
Let me go right to the point and you give us preamble of two girls whose story doesn't concern the PTSD one.

To the current girl with PTSD, why do I feel the only reason you are seeking help is to be able to have sex with her? Get that girl therapeutic help a Jn d love her right, love her in every sense of the word love.

Not love to bed her.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Cognitivedisson(m): 6:11am On Nov 04, 2021
Don't take up projects. It is not your place to fix anyone. Find some one else without any mental health issues. You can't fix crazy. Are you a qualified psychiatrist ?
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Qoko: 6:15am On Nov 04, 2021
I really like her a lot.

You really like her a lot or you really need to open her legs on time and fire her down there, however you like her now that you have not separated her legs
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Makanaki127: 6:41am On Nov 04, 2021
U self u be evil man because you wan knack her run grin
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by MYGRATEskillz(m): 6:41am On Nov 04, 2021
It's beyond sex o... Watch out for your mental and physical health. Being a hero comes with lots of responsibilities, sacrifices and less reward.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by godliman: 6:50am On Nov 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

Thank you for hitting that nail well. People of this generation talk about immorality the way people talk about eating breakfast without shame. What a lost generation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by estherozioma: 7:05am On Nov 04, 2021
Omicron007:
Greetings wink

I really like her a lot.
hey, Bros make una dry fear God small na, you just met this girl and you Don dey shift pant already , what happened to bonding, let her know that you are not one those bad people. Men na waoo
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Eberex(m): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2021
What if it happened when she was 23yrs old? Will one call that PTSD?
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Champneys: 7:18am On Nov 04, 2021
Omicron007:
Greetings wink

I really like her a lot.

Ok.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by DAvidVictoriA: 7:31am On Nov 04, 2021
Creativeace:
Bro !
Rebels are taking the surrounding areas in the capital of ethiopia, which could incite civil unrest

And even the presidents of china, russia and india refused to attend the united nations conference on global warming earlier on !

My point exactly ?
We've got better pending issues to deliberate on than your inability to fornicate with your new girlfriend, whom you'll soon jump for another !

Nice reply

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by DAvidVictoriA: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2021
godliman:

Thank you for hitting that nail well. People of this generation talk about immorality the way people talk about eating breakfast without shame. What a lost generation?
Indeed lost may God deliver us.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by DAvidVictoriA: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2021
Abfinest007:
Must you have sex with her

Abeg help me ask am
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by folake4u(f): 7:41am On Nov 04, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Damn! shocked
Baby girls are waking up

Before nkor.
Abi you think say na all girls like man wey them don "over use"? undecided

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by APCNig: 7:47am On Nov 04, 2021
Omicron007:
Greetings wink

I have been searching for a girl I can build a relationship with. I don't really fancy one night stands i

I really like her a lot.

This one na mumu boy. Olosho is telling you stories. Someone that have fuccked whole families including father, son, brother, uncle, nephew, cousins and in-laws

The Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) is disappointed in you.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Omicron007: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2021
[s]
APCNig:

This one na mumu boy. Olosho is telling you stories. Someone that have fuccked whole families including father, son, brother, uncle, nephew, cousins and in-laws

The Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) is disappointed in you.
[/s]

Get lost. Attention seeking miserable fellow.
Go and get something good doing with your life and stay off my mention if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

Bleep off.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by APCNig: 7:58am On Nov 04, 2021
Bombastically00:
U dey try seek advice on top say u wan sex d girl.

Yes, he needs advice on how to Bleep the girl he met in October quickly. Girl wey just meet boyfriend in October, don dey go kiss, romance and finger for him house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Effects Of Bleaching Cream On The Human Skin / 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber / Lady Who Offered Car-for-marriage Admitted In Psychiatric Hospital In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.