Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (30005 Views)

A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. / Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. / How A Nairalander Have Being Suffering From Post-meningitis For 7yrs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by KingSatan: 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
angry angry angry angry

The most annoying is his first statement, "Let me hit the nail on the head". What if you hit the nail and break a skull? Just as you are trying to hit the walls of her labia, like an untrained puppy.

From all you wrote there my son, you are only interested in sexual intercourse. You have no intentions of getting married to that lady.

So, let me also hit a nail on your head. If you care so much about her, please do the following;

1. Take her to a psychologist.

2. TAKE HER TO THE ALTER.

3. BUY HER A GOOD GIFT. A good gift is an aphrodisiac.

4. Buy some morals.

7 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by house10s: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
cud b tru cud b lies, chronic lies are masters sooo
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Lexusgs430: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omicron007:
Greetings wink

Let me hit the nail on the head.
I have been searching for a girl I can build a relationship with. I don't really fancy one night stands.

I have been rather unfortunate so far. I have posted about two girls I met on this forum. The posts hit front page and you can check them on my profile.
The first girl told me she was fickle minded while the other one told me she can't date any guy that has a body count of three and above.

Fast forward to my current episode. I met this girl in October. Fine babe. All the curves in the right proportion and she has a high sense of humour.

We connected and started hanging out. The problem is that she is suffering from PTSD because she was raped at age seven.
Whenever we are together, we cannot have penetrative sex because she often remembers what she passed through at the hands of the evil man years ago.

She is afraid of sex all because of the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder she developed during the ordeal.

Fellows, how can I help her overcome this situation.
I really like her a lot.

You can't....... She needs professional help ......... Or she is just giving you lamba........... cheesy
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Maj196(m): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
You dey ment?
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Guyman02: 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
You want us to help you with how to fornicate with a PTSD girl, do you know that Garri is no longer a staple food and is now more expensive than cornflakes?

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by RPG2020(m): 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
Keep knacking her twice a day she will get used to you later addicted to your preeq

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by amaks: 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Just speak to a therapist or psychiatrist. She need expert help to make meaningful progress easier, otherwise it will be a long slow painful ride by self help. Experts aren't cheap so probably just try to have friendly discussions with psychiatry or psychology students or lectureres on university campuses.

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by suffering: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omicron007:
Greetings wink

I have been searching for a girl I can build a relationship with. I don't really fancy one night stands.

I have been rather unfortunate so far. I have posted about two girls I met on this forum. The posts hit front page and you can check them on my profile.
The first girl told me she was fickle minded while the other one told me she can't date any guy that has a body count of three and above.

Fast forward to my current episode. I met this girl in October. Fine babe. All the curves in the right proportion and she has a high sense of humour.

We connected and started hanging out. The problem is that she is suffering from PTSD because she was raped at age seven.
Whenever we are together, we cannot have penetrative sex because she often remembers what she passed through at the hands of the evil man years ago.

She is afraid of sex all because of the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder she developed during the ordeal.

I really like her a lot.
Una can always find ways to make life difficult. Who do you people this thing?

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by KingDash: 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omicron007:
Greetings wink

I really like her a lot.
she dont wanna fuccck ya, it's that simple.

6 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Roycemadeit(m): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
Let me Strike the Nail in the Head!

You can help her and also help yourself by Making JESUS Christ your LORD and SAVIOR and fleeing away Immorality, Fornication and Evil Vices.

How does this make sense?
Would she be rid of PTSD when she gets married?
Mtchewww
And this has 47 likes?

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by FuckAllTheMODs: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
Two of you are deceiving yourselves.

You want to fvck her and she doesn't want to look cheap so she resorted to playing rape game.

My advice to both of you is to go find something meaningful to do with your time other than bothering us with topic on how your girl doesn't want have sex with you.

I won't give you that advice you are seeking for because it may encourage fornication in your life and hers, but on a lighter note, tell her you have made moves on fixing her up for a counselling session that will help her out of the PTSD she is suffering from, her response/body language/reaction will help you in getting the help you need.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by GoldenJAT(m): 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
Creativeace:
Bro !
Rebels are taking the surrounding areas in the capital of ethiopia, which could incite civil unrest

And even the presidents of china, russia and india refused to attend the united nations conference on global warming earlier on !

My point exactly ?
We've got better pending issues to deliberate on than your inability to fornicate with your new girlfriend, whom you'll soon jump for another !
Na the people way like this comment de vex me!! U urself for kukuma suspend your life, because of the happenings for the world.

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by seyz91(m): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
cheesy

which kind play dog dey play with lion?
Abfinest007:
Must you have sex with her

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Starships4u(m): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omicron007:
Greetings wink

I really like her a lot.

Bro,
Honestly, from my own view, I don't believe her.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by UncleJudax(m): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
Chai. she is using the "i was raped line". grin
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by seyz91(m): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
cheesy
Creativeace:
Bro !
Rebels are taking the surrounding areas in the capital of ethiopia, which could incite civil unrest

And even the presidents of china, russia and india refused to attend the united nations conference on global warming earlier on !

My point exactly ?
We've got better pending issues to deliberate on than your inability to fornicate with your new girlfriend, whom you'll soon jump for another !

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by adanny01(m): 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omicron007:
Greetings wink

I really like her a lot.

In other words, you need to fvck her. You need us to tell you how to convince her to fvck you.

Are you a Dr that you have concluded she has PTSD?

For one, how genuine is her story.

Two, the help you need is selfish, don't expect anything from anyone here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by chloride6: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
sad
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Newboss(m): 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
Simple trick.

Tell her you like her female friend's ass and it has been long you dipped you dick in the toto of a woman.

That's all. She will fûck you within one week. If she doesn't, dump her ass.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by seyz91(m): 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
cheesy
Bombastically00:
U dey try seek advice on top say u wan sex d girl.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by seyz91(m): 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
cheesy
toujurs:
Am also having PTSD, due to sapa. cry
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by darichlife: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
Counsellors full this o.
If she has PTSD induced fear cos the rape scene stored in her subconciousness, hit me i will give her one week soul cleaning therapy to balance her veiw of sex.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by darichlife: 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
Contact me for soul cleaning therapy.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by alizma: 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omicron007:
Greetings wink

I really like her a lot.
If she truly loves you as you claim, take her out or organize an in-house mini party with her, get her tipsy and you guys should role along but make sure you are serious about your intention to make her your woman.
Don't mind those asking if it's a must that you have sex with her before marriage. You need to get her out of that state of mind to truly know the woman you are getting married to, Eese you may discovered that you married a different woman entirety when she overcome the trauma after your marriage with her.

3 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Nekky5(f): 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
Sundays; let us lift up our HOLY !!! hands because we are in presence of God and worship him. All hands are lifted.
Other days; ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
May we not be TAKEN unawares!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Ayobammy96: 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
She needs to undergo a deep therapy session

I will suggest she meet Love doctor
Max 102.3 FM
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Omicron007: 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
Newboss:
Simple trick.

Tell her you like her female friend's ass and it has been long you dipped you dick in the toto of a woman.

That's all. She will fûck you within one week. If she doesn't, dump her ass.

Comrade, be calming down grin

3 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by deepwater(f): 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
You say you met in October. October was just last month. You just met and you're already sleeping with her? Smh.

As for her, if she really was raped and has PTSD as a result, the last thing she would be doing is sleeping with someone she just met.

october is actually 72 hours ago undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by darichlife: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
Contact me for soul cleaning therapy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Effects Of Bleaching Cream On The Human Skin / Lady Who Offered Car-for-marriage Admitted In Psychiatric Hospital In Kano / 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.