Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (30008 Views)

A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. / Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. / How A Nairalander Have Being Suffering From Post-meningitis For 7yrs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by APCNig: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2021
Omicron007:
[s][/s]

Get lost. Attention seeking miserable fellow.
Go and get something good doing with your life and stay off my mention if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

Bleep off.

But not having sex with your newest Olosho no mean say make you develop psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance nah.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by messenger4891: 8:00am On Nov 04, 2021
Omicron007:
Greetings wink

Let me hit the nail on the head.
I have been searching for a girl I can build a relationship with. I don't really fancy one night stands.

I have been rather unfortunate so far. I have posted about two girls I met on this forum. The posts hit front page and you can check them on my profile.
The first girl told me she was fickle minded while the other one told me she can't date any guy that has a body count of three and above.

Fast forward to my current episode. I met this girl in October. Fine babe. All the curves in the right proportion and she has a high sense of humour.

We connected and started hanging out. The problem is that she is suffering from PTSD because she was raped at age seven.
Whenever we are together, we cannot have penetrative sex because she often remembers what she passed through at the hands of the evil man years ago.

She is afraid of sex all because of the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder she developed during the ordeal.

Fellows, how can I help her overcome this situation.
I really like her a lot.
Am sorry to tell you this ....run for your dear life....all na lie .speaking from experience ...fear many girls that tell you that.I won't equally give you details.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by bukarolz: 8:01am On Nov 04, 2021
Research has found out that PTSD is transmittable with instances on post-WW1 families.

Therefore, the best thingfor you to do is to always think with your mind but not with your pistol when it comes to intimacy. Once it's natural, she will always crave for it.

Don't compound her condition such that the tendency of the PTSD continuity will not be encouraged. Show her love.

Omicron007:
Greetings wink

I have been searching for a girl I can build a relationship with. I don't really fancy one night stands.

I have been rather unfortunate so far. I have posted about two girls I met on this forum. The posts hit front page and you can check them on my profile.
The first girl told me she was fickle minded while the other one told me she can't date any guy that has a body count of three and above.

Fast forward to my current episode. I met this girl in October. Fine babe. All the curves in the right proportion and she has a high sense of humour.

We connected and started hanging out. The problem is that she is suffering from PTSD because she was raped at age seven.
Whenever we are together, we cannot have penetrative sex because she often remembers what she passed through at the hands of the evil man years ago.

She is afraid of sex all because of the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder she developed during the ordeal.

I really like her a lot.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by DigitB: 8:04am On Nov 04, 2021
Omicron007:

Who told you I am not keeping tabs on situations around the world.
So because Prime Minister Abey and his government are having issues with Tigray region, I should go and enlist in the army to defend Ethiopia or I should travel to Ankara and ask why the Turkish president did not show up at COP26. Should I also go to Kremlin and ask Putin also?

You don't even know what is happening around the world, the Indian president was at the climate change conference.
If you don't have anything to say, just kindly get out.

Dis one pain u grin

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by adedayourt(m): 8:19am On Nov 04, 2021
I noticed from the descriptions if your ideal woman, all you mentioned are physical appearance which ll eventual fade away.

Which brings me to conclude that your motive for a relationship is far from what should be, all you desire is sex.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by rita25(f): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2021
UNA MEET OCT AND YOU HAVE STARTED CONSIDERING PENETRATING? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Ichabodcrane(m): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
Let me Strike the Nail in the Head!

You can help her and also help yourself by Making JESUS Christ your LORD and SAVIOR and fleeing away Immorality, Fornication and Evil Vices.
People like you are the reasons people don't go to church
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by alphaNomega: 9:06am On Nov 04, 2021
Omicron007:
Greetings wink

I really like her a lot.
Oga it is not your works to repair any PTSD, get another girl. Do you know how many girls are out there?
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Amaka430(f): 9:16am On Nov 04, 2021
go and pay her bride price first

you then come for advice
Hey the way we treat premarital sex
as if it's no longer sin
Jesus Christ is coming soon how ready are you to meet him ?
may God make us wise

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by PotatoSalad(m): 9:51am On Nov 04, 2021
bepositive11:

How did you overcome it? Was it time or did you do something specific?
Time heals wounds. You don't have to keep holding on to the past. You have to face your fears.
During holiday lessons, I do pass that road my friends and it was so difficult for me.. like I can't even run when I get there. Like something was dragging me into the ground. Sometimes I end up taking the long route home. But things changed with time. I went back there and it became easy.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Freed001(m): 10:09am On Nov 04, 2021
Damn! She's lying to you bro... Her format legit die but a nigga never trips cheesy
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Xfemt(m): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

You can help her and also help yourself by Making JESUS Christ your LORD and SAVIOR and fleeing away Immorality, Fornication and Evil Vices.
oga shotup you do over sabi

What if he ends up marrying will he be suffering while his wife battling with ptsd

For once no be everything be Bible or religion related
Sometimes use your Brain haba undecided
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Equity15(m): 10:52am On Nov 04, 2021
loyalty500:
I met one like that at ospoly, she was always looking at the man pics on Facebook with his family now living abroad, she always cry during sex but I bang am well sha, had to let her go after like 15 sex meetings cos it was getting irritating the cries, and she wanted to cast herself to my main GF then
you be wicked man oh
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by bossinblack: 10:56am On Nov 04, 2021
folake4u:

Before nkor.
Abi you think say na all girls like man wey them don "over use"? undecided

Fuuuuuu��
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by bossinblack: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2021
folake4u:

Before nkor.
Abi you think say na all girls like man wey them don "over use"? undecided

Fuuuuuu grin grin
Miroslavv:
Omo I don read comments laugh wan tear my belle
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by PrincewithGod(m): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

Yes! Strike it while it is still hot. OP you better take this advice and save yourself and that sister from the wrath that is to come.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Joshuajay4: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fast forward to my current episode.I met this girl in October. Fine babe. All the curves in the right proportion and she has a high sense of humour. [/b][b][b][/b]

Bros, November just started na. Less than a month, and you are already talking about penetrative sex

fastguy. Be calming down o

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by GindoX(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
See brother, brother wey ....... She dey use that one dislodge you jareee... Ogbeni ro loti yo jareee...PTSD ko, POOG ni...
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by GindoX(m): 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
Amaka430:
go and pay her bride price first

you then come for advice

Hey
the way we treat premarital sex

as if it's no longer sin

Jesus Christ is coming soon
how ready are you to meet him ?

may God make us wise

Amaka nwa. Ifehi na som grin
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Stanfeelings: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
dont try to have sex with her yet....give her time. cuddle her, show her love and attention. let her know all men aint beasts. u d rush am. after cuddling or romancing, let her sleep in ur arms, naked if she likes. hold her, lovingly not that tight. talk to her always, reassure her that all will be well with time. it happened at such young age so the dilemma and trauma dey much.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by bepositive11: 4:42am On Nov 05, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Time heals wounds. You don't have to keep holding on to the past. You have to face your fears.
During holiday lessons, I do pass that road my friends and it was so difficult for me.. like I can't even run when I get there. Like something was dragging me into the ground. Sometimes I end up taking the long route home. But things changed with time. I went back there and it became easy.

I'm glad you're doing well now. Thanks for sharing
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
Righteousness2:

Can I have ur number?... I need some counseling please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber / Lady Who Offered Car-for-marriage Admitted In Psychiatric Hospital In Kano / An American’s Experience Of Trying To Get Tested For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.