Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (30006 Views)

A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. / Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. / How A Nairalander Have Being Suffering From Post-meningitis For 7yrs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Tosee4real:
U can medically help her out not by sleeping with her.
Omicron007 take this advice

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Buddha3:

You're mad!
For calling a brother who genuinely brought his relationship challenge here for possible solutions a rapist, You're very mad! If the future is this kind of toxic female, I'd rather have China and Russia nuke the world to oblivion.

Unintelligent societal misfit!
A brother who met a lady in less than 30days and he's already worried about sex.

Shame on you and that brother.

Omicron007

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by ebuk4real(m): 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omicron007:

Who told you I am not keeping tabs on situations around the world.
So because Prime Minister Abey and his government are having issues with Tigray region, I should go and enlist in the army to defend Ethiopia or I should travel to Ankara and ask why the Turkish president did not show up at COP26. Should I also go to Kremlin and ask Putin also?

You don't even know what is happening around the world, the Indian president was at the climate change conference.
If you don't have anything to say, just kindly get out.

Lol... � Funny guy

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Blackdisciple(m): 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
Creativeace:
Bro !
Rebels are taking the surrounding areas in the capital of ethiopia, which could incite civil unrest

And even the presidents of china, russia and india refused to attend the united nations conference on global warming earlier on !

My point exactly ?
We've got better pending issues to deliberate on than your inability to fornicate with your new girlfriend, whom you'll soon jump for another !

Damn niggarrr you are hash more than Kim of NK, and the Taliban in Afghanistan , on Busta Rhymes voice 'bring it low" please

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by BABANGBALI: 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
Yinmu. Na because you no get money, if you get money carry am go better place for shopping, buy am iPhone 29, Na she go dey beg you sey come fok

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Omicron007: 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Can't you date a lady without sex?

You met a Lady less than a month and you are already talking about sex.

You men are just evil.

And when were you chosen by the female community to be their counsel?

Did I approach you for sex?
How the fvck is it your business?
Carry your bitter soul and just get out.
Future is female ko....Future is Gmail ni.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by TheOnlyUyai(f): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omicron007:

I am tired.
I've been rather unfortunate with relationships.

Change the dynamics of how you want your relationships to be.

Go for self-aware, less traumatized/troubled women (with too much emotional baggage), and more mature women, preferably, the ones approaching the menopausal stage. Having achieved these, sit back, relax and enjoy your movie.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by efficiencie(m): 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omicron007:
Greetings wink

Let me hit the nail on the head.
I have been searching for a girl I can build a relationship with. I don't really fancy one night stands.

I have been rather unfortunate so far. I have posted about two girls I met on this forum. The posts hit front page and you can check them on my profile.
The first girl told me she was fickle minded while the other one told me she can't date any guy that has a body count of three and above.

Fast forward to my current episode. I met this girl in October. Fine babe. All the curves in the right proportion and she has a high sense of humour.

We connected and started hanging out. The problem is that she is suffering from PTSD because she was raped at age seven.
Whenever we are together, we cannot have penetrative sex because she often remembers what she passed through at the hands of the evil man years ago.

She is afraid of sex all because of the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder she developed during the ordeal.

Fellows, how can I help her overcome this situation.
I really like her a lot.

I'm sorry sir but your stupidity is abundant. You want to help her overcome PTSD just because you want to have sex with her. What if in addition to PTSD she also has a bipolar disorder. You will enjoy the fook finish one night and she will wake up and dagger dagger you like nama...2021 is drawing to a close, so save your head ohh before den use balance trading, profit and loss account.

3 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Omicron007: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Omicron007 take this advice

Is that too much for you to tell me initially?
Why did you have the impetus to liken me to that bastard rapist with your first comment?

Just avoid me.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
A brother who met a lady in less than 30days and he's already worried about sex.

Shame on you and that brother.

Omicron007

You're a disturbed individual!
So you reckon you're in any place to dictate to an adult what to do in his relationship? Even if they mutually decide to have sex just after two days of being together, where did you pick up the audacity to question or cast vituperations?

Hypocritical retards like you end up misleading other females while spreading your legs wider than a keke napep's door on the very first day!

3 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Omicron007: 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Change the dynamics of how you want your relationships to be.

Go for self-aware, less traumatized/troubled women (with too much emotional baggage), and more mature women, preferably, the ones approaching the menopausal stage. Having achieved these, sit back, relax and enjoy your movie.

Thanks dear. I really appreciate.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by caesymore(m): 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
You say you met in October. October was just last month. You just met and you're already sleeping with her? Smh.

As for her, if she really was raped and has PTSD as a result, the last thing she would be doing is sleeping with someone she just met.

Sharap!!! you,
so him go wait tens years before him go begin sleep with her before
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by iamtardey: 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
my PTSD Is starting kicking I'm tryna get high....

I'm out of nairaland jail and I ain't go no where ever again aswear.

any stupid mods try shit again let's just fix a face face fight straight up ok.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by JoburgPlug: 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by grandstar(m): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omicron007:
Greetings wink

I have been searching for a girl I can build a relationship with. I don't really fancy one night stands.

I have been rather unfortunate so far. I have posted about two girls I met on this forum. The posts hit front page and you can check them on my profile.
The first girl told me she was fickle minded while the other one told me she can't date any guy that has a body count of three and above.

Fast forward to my current episode. I met this girl in October. Fine babe. All the curves in the right proportion and she has a high sense of humour.

We connected and started hanging out. The problem is that she is suffering from PTSD because she was raped at age seven.
Whenever we are together, we cannot have penetrative sex because she often remembers what she passed through at the hands of the evil man years ago.

She is afraid of sex all because of the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder she developed during the ordeal.

I really like her a lot.

I don't support fornication.

Anyway, PTSD is rooted deep in the consciousness and difficult to root out. The mind doesn't want to face it is the biggest headache. That is why treatment is very difficult.

She might need to see a psychiatrist and a psychologist.

A psychiatrist is a doctor and all he does is to prescribe pills. He will most likely prescribe Zoloft. It will bring a degree of relief. Note I said a degree of relief. The problem is that once you come off it, the problem comes back in its full glory.

The psychiatrist will also recommend she sees a psychologist. A psychologist isn't a doctor. He is a therapist. He will have dialogues with her asking probing questions in order to get to her subconscious. By asking questions, he is compelling her to question her fears. Questions are usually effective in reaching the subconscious. This may work, it may take years and you may just have little progress.

There are now some new treatments for PTSD. One is magic mushrooms. They are psychedelic mushrooms. They make you hallucinate.
It is best taken in microdoses. The beauty about magic mushrooms is that they enable parts of the brain that weren't communicating with each other to start doing so. Its use has brought great relief to many, especially soldiers.

The only problem is that it is banned in most countries due to gross abuse in the past. In Canada, it is legal but quite expensive. You have sellers on Instagram.

Another treatment is MDMA or otherwise known as Ecstacy. It is a party drug used by ravers at nightclubs. It makes you fearless. It is that state that makes it possible to face the trauma head-on when talking to a psychologist. It has been found to be very effective. However, It is also illegal and banned in most countries.

The last is LSD. This is also a psychedelic like magic mushrooms but this is man-made. It is hallucinogenic. It has also been found to be very useful for PTSD. You can get this to buy on Instagram. It is also ... please finish the statement grin grin This is also due to gross abuse in the past.

The best advice is to research on Youtube first all the 3 mentioned here. Research thoroughly whether to go for them or not.

There's a Nigerian guy on Twitter who sells magic mushrooms and LSD. He is quite elusive and anyway, Twitter isn't working here grin

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Omicron007: 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
grandstar:

I don't support fornication.

Anyway, PTSD is rooted deep in the consciousness and difficult to root out. The mind doesn't want to face it is the biggest headache. That is why treatment is very difficult.

She might need to see a psychiatrist and a psychologist.

A psychiatrist is a doctor and all he does is to prescribe pills. He will most likely prescribe Zoloft. It will bring a degree of relief. Note I said a degree of relief. The problem is that once you come off it, the problem comes back in its full glory.

The psychiatrist will also recommend she sees a psychologist. A psychologist isn't a doctor. He is a therapist. He will have dialogues with her asking probing questions in order to get to her subconscious. By asking questions, he is compelling her to question her fears. Questions are usually effective in reaching the subconscious. This may work, it may take years and you may just have little progress.

There are now some new treatments for PTSD. One is magic mushrooms. They are psychedelic mushrooms. They make you hallucinate.
It is best taken in microdoses. The beauty about magic mushrooms is that they enable parts of the brain that weren't communicating with each other to start doing so. Its use has brought great relief to many, especially soldiers.

The only problem is that it is banned in most countries due to gross abuse in the past. In Canada, it is legal but quite expensive. You have sellers on Instagram.

Another treatment is MDMA or otherwise known as Ecstacy. It is a party drug used by ravers at nightclubs. It makes you fearless. It is that state that makes it possible to face the trauma head-on when talking to a psychologist. It has been found to be very effective. However, It is also illegal and banned in most countries.

The last is LSD. This is also a psychedelic like magic mushrooms but this is man-made. It is hallucinogenic. It has also been found to be very useful for PTSD. You can get this to buy on Instagram. It is also ... please finish the statement grin grin This is also due to gross abuse in the past.

The best advice is to research on Youtube first all the 3 mentioned here. Research thoroughly whether to go for them or not.

There's a Nigerian guy on Twitter who sells magic mushrooms and LSD. He is quite elusive and anyway, Twitter isn't working here grin

Thanks alot.
I would check it out.

Gracias.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by sammirano3: 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
toujurs:
Am also having PTSD, due to sapa. cry

grin grin
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by kaymart: 11:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
visijo:
It's funny how one person can make you never to trust anybody�...
As in....
U spoke my mind...
Ppl who don't trust anyone once trusted someone too much....

I don't trust easily anymore...learnt from experience

3 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Valuc: 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
Simply ask her to narrate to you how it happened... So that you don't start going same way the person that raped her went ... You sef why u go resemble the rapist ...
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
One of the very few sensible comments wey don ever come from Righteousness2 dey for up....So you wise like this? shocked
So after fleeing from fornication and immorality..

WHAT next?

The PTSD will automatically disappear?

Africans and religious nonsensicality.. angry
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by iboboyswag(m): 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omicron007:

So because Prime Minister Abey and his government are having issues with Tigray region, I should go and enlist in the army to defend Ethiopia or I should travel to Ankara and ask why the Turkish president did not show up at COP26. Should I also go to Kremlin and ask Putin also?

You don't even know what is happening around the world, the Indian president was at the climate change conference.

Omo see fornicator wey get pride o!

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by dasparrow: 11:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omicron007:
Greetings wink

I really like her a lot.

Perhaps counseling will help. PTSD from sexual abuse rarely goes away even with counseling. Also, penetrative sex is oftentimes painful for women violated sexually when they were innocent little girls. This is why some child sex abuse survivors just stay single because penetrative sex is too painful for them. I will never understand men who sexually violate children. They have no idea that they are destroying lives. There is a special place in hell for adults who sexually abuse children and destroy them mentally and physically. I rest my case.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Dextre(m): 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
Let me Strike the Nail in the Head!

You can help her and also help yourself by Making JESUS Christ your LORD and SAVIOR and fleeing away Immorality, Fornication and Evil Vices.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Cousin9999: 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Direct her to a woman's health organization. They should be able to connect her with the various services available, e.g., therapy, medication, group therapy, and etc.

Be her friend instead of her boyfriend. She doesn't need some thirsty dude pressuring her.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Olawaleslimfit(m): 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

You can help her and also help yourself by Making JESUS Christ your LORD and SAVIOR and fleeing away Immorality, Fornication and Evil Vices.
This guy dey always make me laugh i swear grin[center][/center] grin

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Mikeeytools: 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omicron007:

no what he is saying is do not disturb people on how you want to penetrate a girl on a public space.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by doctore212(m): 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
I ho advice u carry beta olosho
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:04am On Nov 04, 2021
Omicron007:
Greetings wink

I really like her a lot.

Therapy.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 04, 2021
toujurs:
grin
toujurs:
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Ofadaman(m): 12:21am On Nov 04, 2021
She has PTSD, you met her in October and you already having sex, this ain't PTSD.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by showafrica(m): 12:41am On Nov 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

Simple and short...

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by bluefilm: 1:00am On Nov 04, 2021
Omicron007:
Greetings wink

I really like her a lot.

She's a lesbian.

She doesn't know how to tell you that pop and plain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Effects Of Bleaching Cream On The Human Skin / Foreigners Now Troop Into Nigeria For Medical Treatment – Health Minister, / Lady Who Offered Car-for-marriage Admitted In Psychiatric Hospital In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.