Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! (1812 Views)

I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy / She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her / Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by Truvelisback(m): 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Good day, Fellas. I never intended to post this here but i just discovered that the religion section is one of the borest and worst section i have ever visited in Nairaland. Anyway, that's just by the way. What does it mean when a person's heart beats unexepectedly or unconciously like a kind of sudden fear? I have had this experience several times if not many. I have this sensation in me that something terrible wants to happen. When i asked my mum abt this, she said it's a temptation sign. That i should be very careful of a decision i want to take or i think carefully before taking any decision. What's ur take on this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by Jeon(f): 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas. I never intended post this here but i just discovered that the religion section is one of the borest and worst section i have ever visited in Nairaland. Anyway, that's just by the way. What does it mean when a person's heart beating unexepectedly or unconciously like a kind of sudden fear? I have had this experience several times if not many. I have this sensation in me that something terrible wants to happen.

emi ko mọ

O le ti firanṣẹ ni agbegbe ilera or visit any nearest qualified chemist.

1 Like

Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
Wao I know about such feeling, I usually feel that way if there's a looming danger or something is not right at a particular time.

2 Likes

Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by Drella(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas. I never intended to post this here but i just discovered that the religion section is one of the borest and worst section i have ever visited in Nairaland. Anyway, that's just by the way. What does it mean when a person's heart beats unexepectedly or unconciously like a kind of sudden fear? I have had this experience several times if not many. I have this sensation in me that something terrible wants to happen. When i asked my mum abt this, she said it's a temptation sign. That i should be very careful of a decision i want to take or i think carefully before taking any decision. What's ur take on this?

Anxiety.

5 Likes

Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by Truvelisback(m): 11:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
Drella:

Anxiety.
I don't think it's anxiety. If it's anxiety, i will know because i never get worried or think of anything. It sometimes comes unexpectedly. I may be chatting or laughing or relaxing, i would feel the beat. I think it has spiritual connotation to it.
Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by Drella(m): 12:07am On Nov 03, 2021
Truvelisback:
I don't think it's anxiety. If it's anxiety, i will know because i never get worried or think of anything. It sometimes comes unexpectedly. I may be chatting or laughing or relaxing, i would feel the beat. I think it has spiritual connotation to it.

There is nothing spiritual about it.
Take time to read about heart palpitations online.
Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by Kobojunkie: 1:30am On Nov 03, 2021
Truvelisback:
Anxiety could be generalized... enough of the spiritual bullsheet! \

Those heart palpitations come from it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by Kobojunkie: 1:31am On Nov 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Wao I know about such feeling, I usually feel that way if there's a looming danger or something is not right at a particular time.
That sense of looming danger - fear - is called anxiety! undecided
Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 03, 2021
Truvelisback:
Same here if I hear sudden sound of doors or anything i get scared too. And now all my body is already shaking.
Im planing on seeing a doctor on Friday. I guess its shock from the sudden heartbeat and fear..
Wahala too plenty for this life .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by Sonnobax15(m): 4:01am On Nov 03, 2021
grin
Oj
Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by bigcee(m): 5:54am On Nov 03, 2021
Differentiate:

Same here if I hear sudden sound of doors or anything i get scared too. And now all my body is already shaking.
Im planing on seeing a doctor on Friday. I guess its shock from the sudden heartbeat and fear..
You're obviously experiencing trauma. Seek help, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by bigcee(m): 5:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Op, it's called anxiety grin
Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by brosom(m): 6:16am On Nov 03, 2021
Ur sub conscienceness thinks about her even one u don't consend to it,

U re in deep shiit love boy grin

It's only a matter of time before u realize it.

I personally forbid this kinda love o, it's dangerous grin
Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by Truvelisback(m): 6:22am On Nov 03, 2021
brosom:
Ur sub conscienceness thinks about her even one u don't consend to it,

U re in deep shiit love boy grin

It's only a matter of time before u realize it.

I personally forbid this kinda love o, it's dangerous grin

I think u have just gotten something in my mind. I'm just wondering how u got it.
Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by Truvelisback(m): 6:26am On Nov 03, 2021
Differentiate:

I think Urs could be hypertensive/Bp issue but i am not really sure.
Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by brosom(m): 6:26am On Nov 03, 2021
Truvelisback:
I think u have just gotten something in my mind. I'm just wondering how u got it.
No teacher greater than experience cheesy
Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by Truvelisback(m): 6:30am On Nov 03, 2021
brosom:
No teacher greater than experience cheesy
But i don't think or worry abt the person. I have been having this experience b4 i meet this person.
Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by brosom(m): 6:35am On Nov 03, 2021
Truvelisback:
But i don't think or worry abt the person. I have been having this experience b4 i meet this person.
like how long before now?

Can u remember when u started experiencing such? Or is it born nature?
Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by Truvelisback(m): 6:39am On Nov 03, 2021
brosom:
like how long before now?

Can u remember when u started experiencing such? Or is it born nature?
I started experiencing this from last month. Let me be frank here, i do worry or think abt some issues atimes.
Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by Truvelisback(m): 6:43am On Nov 03, 2021
Drella:

There is nothing spiritual about it.
Take time to read about heart palpitations online.
U may be right. Their explanation and signs are similar to mine. What could be the cause? I don't drink alcohol. But i do worry or think abt issues sometimes. Could it be as a result of that?
Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by brosom(m): 6:45am On Nov 03, 2021
Truvelisback:
I started experiencing this from last month. Let me be frank here, i do worry or think abt some issues atimes.
Oh my goodness, just a month?

Let me get this straight,

Is there any increase of ur heart beat after u met this girl love of urs? Or it's normal beat just as before?
Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by Truvelisback(m): 6:46am On Nov 03, 2021
Lalasticlala, na thread like this u suppose bring come Fp na. There are people who may be experience similar issues that might be clueless abt this.
Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by Truvelisback(m): 6:52am On Nov 03, 2021
brosom:
Oh my goodness, just a month?

Let me get this straight,

Is there any increase of ur heart beat after u met this girl love of urs? Or it's normal beat just as before?

Oga, no dey wine me. I have been having this experience even b4 i met her. Besides, i no dey carry women matter for head. To me, no woman is irreplaceable to me. Na money matter i fit carry for head.
Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by brosom(m): 7:06am On Nov 03, 2021
Truvelisback:
Oga, no dey wine me. I have been having this experience even b4 i met her. Besides, i no dey carry women matter for head. To me, no woman is irreplaceable to me. Na money matter i fit carry for head.
Na u dey wine ur self,

Better tell her u love her before another do for u.
Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by Truvelisback(m): 7:07am On Nov 03, 2021
bigcee:
Op, it's called anxiety grin
I think it has to do with palpitation stuff as some folks here mentioned. I browsed abt it, the symptoms and explanation they gave is similar to my experience.
Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by Truvelisback(m): 7:09am On Nov 03, 2021
brosom:
Na u dey wine ur self,

Better tell her u love her before another do for u.
I no go fall 4 ur wineing.
Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 03, 2021
Truvelisback:
I think Urs could be hypertensive/Bp issue but i am not really sure.
I thought of it too but I pray its not hypertension cause I'm still in my early 20s . make I no die now embarassed
Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by Kobojunkie: 7:58am On Nov 03, 2021
Differentiate:

I thought of it too but I pray its not hypertension cause I'm still in my early 20s . make I no die now embarassed
Yours sounds a lot more like a panic attack and yes, even kids can have those, complete with tremors. You will benefit from consulting a therapist soonest. undecided
Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Yours sounds a lot more like a panic attack and yes, even kids can have those, complete with tremors. You will benefit from consulting a therapist soonest. undecided
You know anyone I can consult here in IB?
Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by Kobojunkie: 8:03am On Nov 03, 2021
Differentiate:

You know anyone I can consult here in IB?
iB? undecided
Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
iB? undecided
Yes pls
Re: Unexepected Beating Of The Heart Or A Kind Of Fear! by Kobojunkie: 8:20am On Nov 03, 2021
Differentiate:

Yes pls
No clue undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is BKSOUL! / Ladies,can You Date And Marry This Type Of Man? / How Did You Get Disvirgin And What Lead To It (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.