Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,974 members, 7,821,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

How Can I Legally Receive Money From America - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Legally Receive Money From America (1029 Views)

How Can I Legally Receive Money From America / Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad / My Fiance Wants Me To Go Back To Africa From America, Anyone In Boston? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Legally Receive Money From America by NorthPrince: 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
How?
About $400
Re: How Can I Legally Receive Money From America by Wannabenz: 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
Find picker lol
Re: How Can I Legally Receive Money From America by Wannabenz: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
Tell the person to send it to you(your name,the name on your ID) through Western Union,then go to a nearby bank and withdraw.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Legally Receive Money From America by Zidoh(m): 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
NorthPrince:
How?
About $400
We can help if you legitimately earned the money.....please don't bother to reach us if it's pick up or fraudlent payment....thanks
Re: How Can I Legally Receive Money From America by Nazgul: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
Legally...tell the sender to send it to you through Western Union.

Open a domiciliary account here in Nigeria.

Go to your bank where you opened the Dom account and request for a western union form.

Fill the form and ask them to pay you in dollars.

Go to the nearest aboki and do your bureau de change.

For your own safety don't accept cash from the mallam, cos most of them mix fake notes in-between the money they're to give to you so as to boost their profit, tell him to transfer it to your naira bank account.

Once you confirm the alert, give him the dollar.

Go to the nearest ATM and withdraw your cool cash and enjoy yourself.

Good luck.

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Legally Receive Money From America by KingDash: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2021
NorthPrince:
How? About $400
come make we do deal na..
Re: How Can I Legally Receive Money From America by davidndu(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
Use crypto cool

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Legally Receive Money From America by blackgold2018(m): 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
If the dollar will come to you regularly and legally

Simply open a domicilliary account. That’s all.
Re: How Can I Legally Receive Money From America by Bigpapi: 6:54am On Nov 06, 2021
NorthPrince:
How?
About $400

I can help you just write me on officialtonybaroud@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Legally Receive Money From America by OloshoMan: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Easiest and fastest way is Tell the person to download "sendwave" and send you the money through the app, that way you can pick the cash (dollar) at any Access Bank or zenith bank and change it to naira if you want to
Re: How Can I Legally Receive Money From America by MzTunechi(f): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2022
OloshoMan:
Easiest and fastest way is Tell the person to download "sendwave" and send you the money through the app, that way you can pick the cash (dollar) at any Access Bank or zenith bank and change it to naira if you want to
please is necessary for the sender to verify her account before sending?
Re: How Can I Legally Receive Money From America by Zidoh(m): 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
Dear Friend ,
Are you having challenges recieving payment after you have worked tiredlesly for your client. You dont have either of the account your client demanded for or you are afraid of letting your money get hanged.

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERORISES is a registered and reliable exchanger in Nigeria . We can help you recieve the payment and credit your Naira account without azzle. Our rate is good and trqnsaction is fast.

Call//Whatsapp : +2348088759163.

(1) (Reply)

ever / What Happened To Ice Prince? (opinion) / I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.