Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend!!! (1103 Views)

My Cousin Is About To Marry My Ex, Should I Tell Him. / About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend!!! by pussyphilia(m): 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Yes guys. I finally found the type of lady I want to marry. The boss lady herself. Not all this yeye weak ladies in naija.

I want to reverse what you guys consider as traditional African marriage where the man is seen as the head of the house while the woman is to be submissive to him. That type of marriage has failed humans. It is supposed to be the other way. That is the man is supposed to be the submissive partner while the wife is the dominant.

Since I have been looking for my type of lady and I finally found her! Beautiful, intelligent, aggressive, dominant, bossy, strong etc. I get money before you think that I want that kind of lady because I'm broke. No no. I just want the kind of lady that will not take shit from me, straighten me up with some beatings and punishments if I fuk up. Who is sexually dominant and not cold in za oza room etc.

So, guys, you people should better look for that kind of ladies to marry. It will help to reduce problem in our society. If more men submit to the dominant ladies, vices will reduce in the country. True talk.

Make una prepare for my wedding! Red pillers keep off plzzzz. SIMPs like me are highly welcome to this thread and to our wedding!
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend!!! by Mood11: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your weed dealer must be from Ogbomosho lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend!!! by waze63(m): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dey whine yourself nah.. We know ur type
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend!!! by Ocholu: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
This one done smoke ganja.
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend!!! by Sonnobax15(m): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ram undecided
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend!!! by cherryCola: 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
People where this seun sewer forum no
get does not exist grin.
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend!!! by Nebes: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
What did I just read bikonu
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend!!! by Afamsi: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
I no wan hear 'fellow nairalanders pls I need your advice' after your marriage o. To be fore warned is to be fore armed... And no advise us to look for such women and marry, na that one go provoke me
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend!!! by Manoftheyear: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
One of the most funny thread on here lol
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend!!! by almarthins(m): 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
pussyphilia:
Yes guys. I finally found the type of lady I want to marry. The boss lady herself. Not all this yeye weak ladies in naija.

I want to reverse what you guys consider as traditional African marriage where the man is seen as the head of the house while the woman is to be submissive to him. That type of marriage has failed humans. It is supposed to be the other way. That is the man is supposed to be the submissive partner while the wife is the dominant.

Since I have been looking for my type of lady and I finally found her! Beautiful, intelligent, aggressive, dominant, bossy, strong etc. I get money before you think that I want that kind of lady because I'm broke. No no. I just want the kind of lady that will not take shit from me, straighten me up with some beatings and punishments if I fuk up. Who is sexually dominant and not cold in za oza room etc.

So, guys, you people should better look for that kind of ladies to marry. It will help to reduce problem in our society. If more men submit to the dominant ladies, vices will reduce in the country. True talk.

Make una prepare for my wedding! Red pillers keep off plzzzz. SIMPs like me are highly welcome to this thread and to our wedding!

Bossy? Aaah! Na one chance u just wan enter so o
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend!!! by Sniper101(m): 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Na man you be like this ni

Baba just say you're a submissive gay grin

Cos soon you'll be crying and begging her to wear a strap-on and drill your buttocks angry

Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend!!! by Autobot05: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
You need to check in for a few comrade months

(1) (Reply)

Angry Wife Beats Husband's Side Chick Mercilessly (VIDEO) / Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. / My Ex Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.