Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? (28073 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Bigpapi: 5:26am On Nov 04, 2021
Only TOTO.....I don tire 4 nigerian girls with nothing to offer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Bigpapi: 5:32am On Nov 04, 2021
placeofallure:

Thank you. Put your mind on what you want, you'll get it.

But your moniker is placeoffailure I smell lies

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by placeofallure(f): 6:02am On Nov 04, 2021
Bigpapi:

But your moniker is placeoffailure I smell lies

Check out the moniker with your glasses, it's place of Allure Not failure

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Stankovic22: 7:01am On Nov 04, 2021
Havesomesense:
what are you enjoying in your current relationship?

1. Intimacy
2. Attention
3. Liberty
4. Encouragement
5. Comfort
6. Peace of mind
7. Gifts
8. Communication
9. Respect
10. Protection

2. Attention: She is always eager to give me a listening ear

6. Peace of mind: babe gats no problem at all even with herself or with others.

8. Communication is topnotch, though far apart but communication is strong, we know when to get busy and get back on the phone.

9. This one is her follow come attribute

6 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by muheeb01(m): 7:20am On Nov 04, 2021
IKennaGabriel:
treatment of?
check my profile and signature sir I'm into herbal medicine thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by femi4: 7:48am On Nov 04, 2021
Havesomesense:

1. Intimacy
2. Attention
3. Liberty
4. Encouragement
5. Comfort
6. Peace of mind
7. Gifts
8. Communication
9. Respect
10. Protection
All except 3

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Odoogu(m): 8:13am On Nov 04, 2021
Peace Of Mind.
Thank You.

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Havesomesense(m): 8:22am On Nov 04, 2021
debbydams:
whala for we wey Neva even get husband grin,God when embarassed

Before you get husband, you go first get boyfriend.

8 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Havesomesense(m): 8:23am On Nov 04, 2021
Stankovic22:

2. Attention: She is always eager to give me a listening ear

6. Peace of mind: babe gats no problem at all even with herself or with others.

8. Communication is topnotch, though far apart but communication is strong, we know when to get busy and get back on the phone.

9. This one is her follow come attribute

Nice one.

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by debbydams(f): 8:49am On Nov 04, 2021
Havesomesense:

ok sir

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Sanmel(f): 9:54am On Nov 04, 2021
It used to be all and more.. But now a single Pringle cry cry

5 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Sanmel(f): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2021
debbydams:
whala for we wey Neva even get husband grin,God when embarassed
Lol.. Oppression everywhere, fear no dey let me open my IG account again sef

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Sanmel(f): 10:00am On Nov 04, 2021
Havesomesense:

Of course nar, we no go skip the terms and conditions

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by debbydams(f): 10:17am On Nov 04, 2021
Sanmel:
Lol.. Oppression everywhere, fear no dey let me open my IG account again sef
lol..na everybody go eat breakfast..

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Havesomesense(m): 11:20am On Nov 04, 2021
Sanmel:
It used to be all and more.. But now a single Pringle cry cry

Wetin happen
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Sanmel(f): 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
Havesomesense:

Wetin happen
If I start to talk now, I fit enter depression. Just thinking about those times dey make me sad, talk more of discussing it. angry

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Havesomesense(m): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
Sanmel:
If I start to talk now, I fit enter depression. Just thinking about those times dey make me sad, talk more of discussing it. angry

Alright, you don't have to share, tho some people might learn from your experience.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Savedday: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Havesomesense(m): 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

Good girls still exist avoid slay queen.

13 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Moredays78(m): 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
placeofallure:
I am enjoying everything, especially number 2. My husband pampers me like a baby. When you have that, you will have all the other ones He's made promises and he's keeping to them. God bless him abundantly.
Amen

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by MhiztaFrank(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2021
Peace of mind
Love
Support(in words and finance)
Popularity
Joy
Companionship
Communication

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Havesomesense(m): 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
MhiztaFrank:
Peace of mind
Love
Support(in words and finance)
Popularity
Joy
Companionship
Communication

Don't let go

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by KingAzari: 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
Freedom. No Relationship is a Relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by temitope27(m): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Davash222:
There's no enjoyment dating a Nigerian girl.
grin grin, u re a damn nigga

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
The loyalty, love, support and peace of mind, it is priceless I swear.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by wunmi590(m): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2021

Here to read bitter Nigerian guys comment

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by zicoraads: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mtchewwwww.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Candidlady: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Peace of mind
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Greatn3ss: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
No girlfriend no problem

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Sirlins(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
My debit alert

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Olam09(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
Food
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Mvena(f): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
Havesomesense:

1. Intimacy
2. Attention
3. Liberty
4. Encouragement
5. Comfort
6. Peace of mind
7. Gifts
8. Communication
9. Respect
10. Protection
Am enjoying everything o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. / My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady / Why Did You Dump Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.