Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me (72735 Views)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding / Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) / Help Me Before Termites Collapse My Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by oyatz(m): 8:32am On Nov 05, 2021
ntyce:

I'm sure you and others criticising the guy didn't watch the video...

Buy sufficient data and watch

What the MD said to him is something that goes on here in the southwest.

You hear people say, how will you act when we are praying and shouting Hallelujah in my house?
Hope you won't bring your prayer mat to my house to pray?
I could have done more for you or employed you if you were a Christian.

My blood uncle who was a Christian once told me years ago that he can't allow me pray in the Islamic way in his house and that I must follow him to church in Sundays.

I watched a particular interview if this Mr Femi with TVC news some weeks ago, all he did was to make reference to his success as a born again Christian.
Even Mathew Ashimolowo acknowledged that he was very religious...

Based on these, it may not be out of place to say he discriminates based in religion.

He's dead now, I pray he finds peace with his creator.

May his soul rest in peace and his family is strong enough to bear his loss

So how come that there were many muslims among the dead and survivors?

There is no big construction of that magnitude in Lagos where you won't find people of different religions working there as labourers, artisans, technicians, suppliers of building materials, food vendors and of course, street girls.

5 Likes

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by ntyce(m): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2021
oyatz:

So how come that there were many muslims among the dead and survivors?

There is no big construction of that magnitude in Lagos where you won't find people of different religions working there as labourers, artisans, technicians, suppliers of building materials, food vendors and of course, street girls.

The role in context was for a site supervisor.
According to him, it will involve staying or living close to the MD...

And that he will need to attend church programs as well.

It's his business, he can decide the rules of engagement.

I'm not faulting him

I'm only against those who think people don't discriminate along religion when it comes to work.

Some Muslims are also guilty of this.

6 Likes

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Olaolex: 10:52am On Nov 05, 2021
undecidedThey have started again ooo
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Payperboii(m): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Brother I Praise GOD for your being alive. But that does not change the fact that Without JESUS Christ you are headed for Destruction in Hell.
As There is no other way to be Saved
You're mad
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2021
JAMO84:
If the man was a Muslim that reject a non Muslim, they will call him terrorist.

Guess there was no Muslim Workers among the dead..
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Eriokanmi: 10:53am On Nov 05, 2021
There are Christians and Muslims who were also rescued after being trapped. What's his point exactly? A religious bigot like him.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by kiwi007: 10:53am On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Brother I Praise GOD for your being alive. But that does not change the fact that Without JESUS Christ you are headed for Destruction in Hell.
My brother be calming down o..
You can't win any soul like this oo.
Which Bible you even dey read self
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Positivepoint(m): 10:54am On Nov 05, 2021
Leverage2021:
will you shut your mouth

Are Muslims not active and potential Terrorists

Well like wise the christians are.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by nedekid: 10:54am On Nov 05, 2021
JAMO84:
If the man was a Muslim that reject a non Muslim, they will call him terrorist.

Yeah, most terrorist are Muslims. Fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Dicedpineappple(f): 10:54am On Nov 05, 2021
Was this really necessary?

Please let people mourn their dead loved ones in peace abeg...

Abi Onyi wasn't a Muslim?
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by SocialJustice: 10:55am On Nov 05, 2021
You're probably still jobless and will still die so chill.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Awoo88: 10:55am On Nov 05, 2021
Switruth:
Ur time never reach.
This guy dey lie.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

No mind am!

Them don start! MURIC disciples!
Yoruba muslims

2 Likes

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2021
barbstee:
Why do we like to deny the obvious
This is something that happens even between Christians of different denomination
And obviously not among Islamic groups..
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Benprass(m): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2021
An average Muslim think with his Anus.

Look at his face like buhari trouser.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by temitope27(m): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2021
JAMO84:
Nonsense.

Billions of people lived before Jesus, who saved them?

Do you want to tell me that they are all in hell?
yes they are
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by davodyguy: 10:56am On Nov 05, 2021
The female corps member Zainab that died in the building is a Christian too?

Useless attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by bejeria101(m): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
Are there no Muslims among the dead as well as the survivors?

You dey mind the clown. How religion has wasted the brains of some people is amazing.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by omlueh(m): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2021
Very Fact and True Word Brother Righteousness 2.
Righteousness2:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Kajaard: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:

Don't mind the idiot. Anything to trend. Nonsense.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Eriokanmi: 10:58am On Nov 05, 2021
Switruth:
Ur time never reach.
No mind the bigot. There were Muslims and Christians who were also trapped but were rescued alive and unhurt while there were also Christians and Muslims who got trapped but couldn't make it. The mother of one of them was crying at the venue, saying that her daughter was recently employed there but she hasn't heard anything about her. He's just another religious bigot in the making

2 Likes

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Easy5265: 10:59am On Nov 05, 2021
madridguy:
Brother ADEBOWALE SIKIRU this is not necessary. You can't say no single Muslim have worked or make any supply in the building.
Let us join our voice to pray for the victims and their families.

ISLAM stand for peace, unity and love.

I was about to like this comment till I saw islam stand for peace. Must be a typo, please modify.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Sleekjunior(m): 10:59am On Nov 05, 2021
what a nuisance
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by jaxxy(m): 10:59am On Nov 05, 2021
What the meaning of rejection cos he’s Muslim??
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Wfaluse: 10:59am On Nov 05, 2021
madridguy p? ost=107326675:
Brother ADEBOWALE SIKIRU this is not necessary. You can't say no single Muslim have worked or make any supply in
the building.
Let us join our voice to pray for the victims and their families.

ISLAM stand for peace, unity and love.
Why would you say this? Did he lie? Except you dont believe him but you can't dismiss what he said. It was what he experienced. He didn't say all Christians do that. There might be muslims that do that too.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by swazpedro(m): 11:00am On Nov 05, 2021
This is a big lie one of his engineers was a devoted Muslim that doesn't miss prayers at Mosley junction by Gerrard where Muslim faithfuls gather to pray

5 Likes

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Codepain: 11:00am On Nov 05, 2021
DemMannaScam:
Yoruba mozlem is playing the religion card because his unqualified ass was rejected cheesy

The afonja reporter na grade one mumu for broadcasting this trash
and we all saw how durable the work of those qualified christians were

3 Likes

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Bigpapi: 11:01am On Nov 05, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:

No one at all ,all the muslims are dead
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by foreshore(m): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2021
barbstee:
How My Rejection For Being A Muslim Saved Me From Ikoyi Building Collapse - ADEBOWALE SIKIRU

A young man by the name ADEBOWALE SIKIRU narrated how he was rejected by the owner of the collapsed Ikoyi building simply because of his religion just minutes before the collapsed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJgIZvkjqPo

Lol. Na your time never reach

From 3:10
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Eriokanmi: 11:01am On Nov 05, 2021
seborrhic:
Dindirin.
So all the 36 so far confirmed dead are Christians?
Instead of helping his employment cause,this api has further jeopardised it because no reasonable employer would employ a religious bigot or would anyone engage his services.
He can as well relocate to the far north or Katsina where his co-religious bigots reign supreme and they engage him no matter how incompetent he is,just because he is a Muslim advocate.
Dindinrin is an understatement. Maybe he wasn't competent so he wasn't hired. I recall the mother of the Muslim lady crying at the venue of the collapsed building that her daughter was recently employed there but she couldn't hear anything about her after the collapse. I have both Muslims and Christians in my company and I don't discriminate. I employ based on merit, irrespective of your religion.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by driand(m): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2021
TotoGame:
Strictly ewedu region affairs....

Where is the building located = Ewedu land

Who constructed the building = Ewedu enginner

Who's this modafucking attention seeker playing the victim's card = Ewedu muslim
oyel dey ur head joor...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by abuuthmaan: 11:02am On Nov 05, 2021
barbstee:
How My Rejection For Being A Muslim Saved Me From Ikoyi Building Collapse - ADEBOWALE SIKIRU

A young man by the name ADEBOWALE SIKIRU narrated how he was rejected by the owner of the collapsed Ikoyi building simply because of his religion just minutes before the collapsed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJgIZvkjqPo

From 3:10

Ma shaa Allaah

You see how Allaah make it a blessing in disguise.

May Allaah provide a better one soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) / Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018) / Can 25 Million Naira Build This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.