Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out (2170 Views)

Umahi: Why South-East People Still Obey IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order / Lockdown: Canadian Government Gave Us N626k Each, I'm Not Coming Home - Nigerian / 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 05, 2021
Anago55:
. You guys lie without fear or remorse. One begins to wonder if all of these are uttered by humans

Nawaoo

Your Ebonyi miscreants must be disappointed.

Their plan and bitterness failed.

Anambra is not Ezza where people butchers themselves like meat.

Na deportation fit una.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by slimghost(m): 8:24am On Nov 05, 2021
vanbonattel:

Omo, come see lamentations grin

Nah, we are the ones laughing at your lamentations on Twitter.
They didn’t even consult you inconsequential lowlifers before calling it off. Lmao!!! cheesy cheesy

Been having a swell time on Twitter laughing at the lamentations of deranged Umu Elohim.
Slaves incapable of independent thinking.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by slimghost(m): 8:25am On Nov 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Your Ebonyi miscreants must be disappointed.

Their plan and bitterness failed.

Anambra is not Ezza where people butchers themselves like meat.

Na deportation fit una.

After the elections. Anambra people will confront them head on. Enough of having these riffraffs from other states destroy this once peaceful state.
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2021
Here in Enugu too, I was supposed to fly to lagos today but had to move my flight to Thursday, surprisingly I wasn’t the only one who rescheduled, Thursday and Friday fully booked! People here take IPOB seriously so if it was canceled they expect the announcement to be made on video and on time. As e be like this no one is going anywhere.
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 05, 2021
slimghost:

After the elections. Anambra people will confront them head on. Enough of having these riffraffs from other states destroy this once peaceful state.

These few weeks was really something else. These guys were really out to destroy for reasons best known to them.
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by slimghost(m): 8:29am On Nov 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

These few weeks was really something else. These were really out to destroy for reasons best known to them.

They have been on Twitter since last night cursing out Mazi Edoziem and the DOS.
These guys are deranged lunatics out to destroy everything and pull people down to their own level of frustration.
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:30am On Nov 05, 2021
slimghost:
Why is IPOB significantly filled with low lifers, louts, frustrated souls and brain dead nitwits?.

Why is it difficult to find even one person capable of critical thinking?.
All zombies that have outsourced their thinking to people and ready to mete out their frustrations on other people.
Tueh! I refuse to be in the same Biafra with you lot.

I can see you are one of the biggest fools you come on a ipob trade as that comment in its use your brain is full of coconut water
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by Notasyouthink: 8:30am On Nov 05, 2021
Xagacem:
The indigenous people of BIAFRA through powerful and Simon ekpa have cancelled the weeks long proposed sit at home but people are still not coming out as of this morning.
majority of the city in the south east are deserted all business area closed up.
I think the masses are now their own problem
People refused to come out because they now see nigeria media as a platform built on lies and propaganda. They believe that the news about the cancellation of the sit at home was concocted by lie mohamed and co.
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by slimghost(m): 8:32am On Nov 05, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I can see you are one of the biggest fools you come on a ipob trade as that comment in its use your brain is full of coconut water

Iti bolibo just validated my post. Struggling to even construct simple sentences. Lmao!!!

These are the urchins dishing out orders and threats to well read Igbo sons. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 05, 2021
slimghost:

They have been on Twitter since last night cursing out Mazi Edoziem and the DOS.
These guys are deranged lunatics out to destroy everything and pull people down to their own level of frustration.

Bitter and frustrated people. Nnamdi Kanu is from Abia state but all of them will converge in another state shouting burn it down, no election.

Anambra is surrounded by bitter neighbors.
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by slimghost(m): 8:39am On Nov 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Bitter and frustrated people. Nnamdi Kanu is from Abia state but all of them will converge in another state shouting burn it down, no election.

Anambra is surrounded by bitter neighbors.

Exactly! They are specifically out to destroy Anambra state. It has to be jealousy really. The fixation on the state is worrisome.
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:33am On Nov 05, 2021
Schools, including government a schools have been closed till next week Thursday. Even army command schools closed till next week already. Withe the cancellation of sit at home, nobody still get mind to come out for fear of opportunistic hoodlums who will come out to harrass people. As for Anambra, the military presence alone is enough to keep people inside. The military is seen as the greater enemy of the people here.
My side here in Enugu is so quiet I started wondering if everyone ran away last night.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2021
grossintel:
Here in Enugu too, I was supposed to fly to lagos today but had to move my flight to Thursday, surprisingly I wasn’t the only one who rescheduled, Thursday and Friday fully booked! People here take IPOB seriously so if it was canceled they expect the announcement to be made on video and on time. As e be like this no one is going anywhere.
School aleady told their students not to come till next week Thursday and most workers won't be going to work. Yesterday was like 24th of December when all our people come out to shop for Christmas. At was as of everyone was on the road either going or coming.. the gas stations were crowded. Panic buying everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by Adiola(f): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2021
slimghost:

Was making mockery of you Umu Elohim. Amusing you didn’t get it.
Today is public holidays as declared by the state Government. So of course, there would be little movement around.
stop saving yhat Amala face
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by bigjackass: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2021
Xagacem:
The indigenous people of BIAFRA through powerful and Simon ekpa have cancelled the weeks long proposed sit at home but people are still not coming out as of this morning.
majority of the city in the south east are deserted all business area closed up.
I think the masses are now their own problem
we have learned that nothing is to be trusted in this country. Step out now and hoodlums will still harass you
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by property123: 9:56am On Nov 05, 2021
It's actually lack of good governance that has empowered the hoodlums.

bigjackass:
we have learned that nothing is to be trusted in this country. Step out now and hoodlums will still harass you
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by Brimstone77: 10:00am On Nov 05, 2021

Nobody want to fall victim of the Nigerian terrorists in uniform littering our streets..
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 05, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
School alrt told their students not to come toll next week Thursday and most workers won't be going to work. Yesterday was like 24th of December when all our people come out to shop for Christmas. At was as of everyone was on the road either going or coming.. the gas stations were crowded. Panic buying everywhere.
Same here, which state are you in?
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2021
grossintel:
Same here, which state are you in?
I'm in Enugu

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by Xagacem: 10:39am On Nov 05, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
School aleady told their students not to come till next week Thursday and most workers won't be going to work. Yesterday was like 24th of December when all our people come out to shop for Christmas. At was as of everyone was on the road either going or coming.. the gas stations were crowded. Panic buying everywhere.
very true if you see the small two tuber of yam I buy for N1100

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by Broveens42(m): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2021
I think ipob headed by kanu has the most sophisticated group ever in Africa.
You may think they possess all in their arsenal to prosecute a physical warfare. But it's just all the ills happening in Nigeria they expose; which I think it's their weapon.

They may want people to observe the sit at home somewhere in their heart while calling for postponement. Either way, you wouldn't blame them from any unfavorable outcome.
#special breed of black people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-olu Delivers Another Iconic Project In Lagos Island. Pics. / If Wike Join APC, Obi is Finished / 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.