Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,086 members, 7,953,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

TVC Interviewed Femi Osibona, Owner Of 21-Storey Ikoyi Building (Throwback Video - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / TVC Interviewed Femi Osibona, Owner Of 21-Storey Ikoyi Building (Throwback Video (55765 Views)

Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback / Femi Osibona & Italian Architects At The Top Of Collapsed 21-Storey Building / Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TVC Interviewed Femi Osibona, Owner Of 21-Storey Ikoyi Building (Throwback Video by Nobody: 2:55am On Nov 06, 2021
wirinet:

He was making £1000 commission on each suit and he could not afford an actual office? He was operating the whole 6 years from a mobile office ( meaning his car). so how much was the actual cost of the Italian suits? And was he the only one selling shoes and suits in London?

It's obvious he was involved in some sort of money laundering business.

Well, I don’t know him so I cannot deny the plausibility of what you said. He was a Nigerian after all. but to suggest that one cannot create a scalable business venture from selling shoes and clothes is simply wrong.
Re: TVC Interviewed Femi Osibona, Owner Of 21-Storey Ikoyi Building (Throwback Video by ejimatic: 9:32am On Nov 06, 2021
Terrier99:

God bless you sir. Thanks for saying the truth.
. Uwc my brother
Re: TVC Interviewed Femi Osibona, Owner Of 21-Storey Ikoyi Building (Throwback Video by hush15: 11:31am On Nov 06, 2021
lalasticlala:
The Managing Director/CEO of Fourscore Homes, Olufemi Osibona spoke on the challenges and prospects of the real estate sector in Nigeria amidst issues of surging rents, housing deficits, and over-regulation in a throwback video with TVC.

.... I applied for a 2-storey extension in UK, the council wanted to write 2 storey, they made a mistake. So when we started developing it some people, neighbors went to report. You know when you have a 2 storey in London, you can't do a 3 storey, 2 storey must go all the way. So they went to report me to the council, the council came, they agreed that they made a mistake, that I should not do the 3-storey, I went ahead and did the 3-storey. Then we went for a committee at the committee I won. That's how we did the 3 storey...."

Talking about not listening to experts, he said:

"When I first came to Nigeria, I believed in consultants so much. If an architect tells me something, I will do whatever he tells me to do.... I later realized that some people they only Know book, they do not understand the practical aspect of the work...."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MVsgzdEt9o

Quite unfortunate what happened in ikoyi. To an extent he is right but on this one, he was wrong and the cost, very very costly. RIP
Re: TVC Interviewed Femi Osibona, Owner Of 21-Storey Ikoyi Building (Throwback Video by wonderiyke(m): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ykc2:
His story did not add up ,just like sujimoto,the types off billionaires we ve in nigeria devil sef dey laugh,obinwanne okeke too

I dey tell you, my brother!!!!!
Re: TVC Interviewed Femi Osibona, Owner Of 21-Storey Ikoyi Building (Throwback Video by Ndipe(m): 2:29am On Nov 12, 2021
Funny.

lexy2014:

Bros, d question is very simple and doesn't need too much grammar. Why did d building collapse?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet / Imported Exterior & Interior Doors Available / Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.