Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

I Need Your Advice - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Your Advice (30240 Views)

Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice / Pharmacy Students Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently / Those Into Oil And Gas, I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advice by osazsky(m): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
lifenija:
ungrateful is wat u are, teacher dey earn 15k monthly u dey form biggy, cold war ko avengers civil war ni
liar ..15k kill una did he tell u he is from the north..ignore this guy.na magic..not possible
Re: I Need Your Advice by Jmichael1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
Quit the job and u will knw the full meaning of gossip..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice by Franklerry: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
Thank your star, me wet dry earn 10k
Re: I Need Your Advice by Commentor: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hemanwel:
You are still 26 - single. You have a job and a side hustle. You are doing much better than a lot of your age mates and some married men, and all you could think of is to complain?

You want to now quit your job of 85k/month because of gossips??

Bros, you get problem oh! Moreso, you are a big time ingrate!!
Ingrate for what?
Re: I Need Your Advice by Valuc: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
What exactly do you want to tell u now... That u sud leave the job or u sud stay. Abeg if u decide to leave... Intro me to ur boss sey u want make I replace u
Re: I Need Your Advice by Commentor: 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
Jmichael1:
Quit the job and u will knw the full meaning of gossip..

grin
Re: I Need Your Advice by iamtardey: 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
i want to quit my 3ok job all for change tho what do I know
Re: I Need Your Advice by osazsky(m): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
Franklerry:
Thank your star, me wet dry earn 10k
with wat u just type u suppose they earn 200 naira monthly

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by larryking540: 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
c0de007:
Hi,

Thank you for making out time to view my thread. I'm hoping I can get an advice from you.

I'm a 26 Years. I work in a company that pays me 85K NGN monthly.

The salary isn't paying my bills in any way, the comjustpany isn't productive, I feel stuck and limited each time I go to work. Also, the environment is toxic with gossips, cold wars, etc.

I've been applying for jobs elsewhere but I keep getting rejected. I've adjusted my CV several times but still the same.

I'm considering resigning even though I don't have another job offer yet but I fear my debts. I have some side hustles I use to support my monthly earnings but I fear it may not be enough to pay my debts monthly and fend for myself, siblings, and family generally.

The whole thing is making me lack motivation but I still try to be up for my family.

I want to travel out of the country and search for better opportunities but my resources are limited at the moment.

I have some skillsets, I'm considering venturing into entrepreneurship but I don't have the required capital to get started

I don't know what to do.

Kindly advise me on what to do. I'd appreciate it.

bro wat u are complaining about is literally everywhere, infact worst when u work with a different nationality or different country people,so bro if I are leaving your job because of your fellow workmate think twice
Re: I Need Your Advice by West2019(m): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
your village people are after you go and seat down if you don have a better thin to present here on the table . both your business and salary you collect not less than 150k and you are still complain
Re: I Need Your Advice by Jmichael1(m): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
whytediamond:

Your mindset bro.

Work on it.

I was in a similar scenario November 2014. Sacked from a 60k monthly outsourced bank job.

I didn't start business with any form of capital. Not even a dime.

Today, I pay myself 300k minimum monthly.

I am my own Boss. I intend to triple my income starting from December.

I changed my mindset. You too can.

pleasd sir,show me the way
Re: I Need Your Advice by Opak001(m): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
You have to clear you head frist and find a focus on what you want.
There is a lot in your brain.
With 85k bro,you can do better.
Check you expence and have a budget.
Finding a new job will no solve your problem. Discomfort help you grow .
The major thing is you lack focus....find focus frist and for get about what happens around your office and but what you want to happen.
Re: I Need Your Advice by Selfmotivated: 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
Lack of motivation and lack of productivity are part of the setbacks I experience at my place of work but have no other alternative not until I found a new job before I quit. No matter how boring the job is, endeavour to get a new job before you quit the old one.
Re: I Need Your Advice by FLYFIRE(m): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
@op, I felt like you many years ago. The take home was even nothing near half of what you take. A few days to my calling it bluff, a wise elderly colleague called me aside & said "the mother bed bug said to the children when someone poured hot water on the mattress - do not be worried children, whatever that is hot today shall be cold tomorrow". When I look back today I see that it was God that SENT him. Brother @op, whatever that is hot today will be cold tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by honeyfieldsyner(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
Quit the job and explore your entrepreneurship skill.The beginning may be rough but you will smile at last.Don't allow your debt to tie you down.I lost a banking job with monthly net salary of #430,000. I didn't feel bad. I explore my entrepreneurship skill but thank God I make 7 digit net income monthly now.God can give you a better testimony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice by stevups(m): 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
DON'T LEAVE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice by henryelfhel: 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
If their bring the war to you take the war to them. If their gossip you, gossip them. If they are unproductive try to be productive. What you need is not resignation double your side hustling. Nigeria is toxics it's suicidal to leave your work without another.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by Hemanwel(m): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
Commentor:

Ingrate for what?
That he is complaining means he is not grateful to God.
Re: I Need Your Advice by dapolaw(m): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
Nah hunger go finish you, wetin concern you with their gossips... Just do your job and get the hell back to your house
Re: I Need Your Advice by Jmichael1(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Don't quit yet until you get a better offer or open your own business. But wait oh... 85k you dey complain for this regime. Think twice.

bros the guy mater tire me,85k and still complaining..na people like me wen never earn 30k monthly suppose they complain

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by Automolite: 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
Young Man..dem no dey use two legs jump inside pool of unknown depth.
You have no savings, you have no job waiting for u, and u want quit 85k job?.
Be like say u never suffer before. You better develop thick skin in dat workplace.
We are not asking you to stay forever, but have a plan. Besides, u can be sacked anyday, so why u dey give urself unnecessary headache. What u need now is a good exit plan, and not abt gossip and toxicity. Na today??..

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice by Sasi54: 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
Guy take tins one at a time. U too gather tins running ur mind haba
Re: I Need Your Advice by JustforMen: 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
egungun be careful, na express you dey go so.

no work is free of it peculiar stress but gossip no follow for reason to leave work unless you dey go start your company
Re: I Need Your Advice by chiboycue: 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
c0de007:
Hi,

Thank you for making out time to view my thread. I'm hoping I can get an advice from you.

The salary isn't paying my bills in any way, the company isn't productive, I feel stuck and limited each time I go to work. Also, the environment is toxic with gossips, cold wars, etc.

I've been applying for jobs elsewhere but I keep getting rejected. I've adjusted my CV several times but still the same.

I'm considering resigning even though I don't have another job offer yet but I fear my debts. I have some side hustles I use to support my monthly earnings but I fear it may not be enough to pay my debts monthly and fend for myself, siblings, and family generally.

The whole thing is making me lack motivation but I still try to be up for my family.

I want to travel out of the country and search for better opportunities but my resources are limited at the moment.

I have some skillsets, I'm considering venturing into entrepreneurship but I don't have the required capital to get started

I don't know what to do.

My candid advice is for you to hold on to 85K NGN monthly job and side hustles till you have the financial resources to travel out. You would get a better paying job latter on in life by God's grace
Re: I Need Your Advice by Theoarhics: 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
To quit and start doing what? The reasons you want to quit are the reason you are being paid.
Re: I Need Your Advice by Lamasta(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
Don't quit until you see a better job offer
Re: I Need Your Advice by praise11925(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
Am in the same kind of situation.
My salary is 58k and I want to quit to start Daily Ajo and loan pls kindly advice

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by lookingfly: 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
c0de007:
Hi,

The salary isn't paying my bills in any way, the company isn't productive, I feel stuck and limited each time I go to work. Also, the environment is toxic with gossips, cold wars, etc.

I don't know what to do.

you better close your ears to any gossip and don't just give a Fu*k to anyone at the working place if you're doing your job and you're getting paid pending when u can switch to another job.....don't even think of resignation oooo.
Re: I Need Your Advice by hardon1(m): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
Why are you bothered about gossips

Perheps you the type that Pursue women here and there in workplace and feeling guilty and think that every side discussion is about you.

If you do your work diligently and mind your business, the gossips shouldn't border you.
Re: I Need Your Advice by Aguiyimba(m): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hmmmmmmmm, salary and side hustle not enough and u want to quit.

Don't come back here and tell us buhari government isn't working.
Re: I Need Your Advice by Babastrong(m): 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
To excel excellently in this evironment(your company), i suggest you read and apply the following strategies.
(i). 33 strategies of war( since you said there is cold war in your company)
(ii). 50th law( i can detect fear in your heart, read this to toughening your mind).
(iii) 48 laws of power( if you can absolve the lessons, you must surely become an indispose asset in your company).
MY ADVICE:
REAL GUYS don't run away from problems (war), they device strategies to excel amidst the problems.
Be a real niggar, aburo!
Life is by nature a war arena.
Re: I Need Your Advice by whytediamond(m): 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2021
Jmichael1:

pleasd sir,show me the way

Chat me. Look for my whatsapp number around here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria / Meet Nigeria's First Female Helicopter Captain [pictured] / Security Guard With Master's Degree Gets N250K After Encounter With Man In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.