Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him (4498 Views)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Nasri100(m): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
Elite boys all over this thread with mouth-watering replies

I love this grin

4 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Karleb(m): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
My nigger! cool grin

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by phenzy(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
Thank God say that guy no be playboy grin if you know you know

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by walkingshadow911: 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
OnlineArchitect:

The gal just dey annoy me jaree. I don't like ppl who can't take decisions and are double minded. She litterily kept the guy in a fix for 3months hoping and waiting she accepts only to come back after consulting with friends and family that she's accepted and now feeling bad upon discovering the guy has moved on with another babe. I can tell u for free that sometimes it's not only in the spiritual realm you have spiritual wife and spiritual husband. This is a case of a spiritual wife, they don't want to date/marry you and still yet they don't want to see another woman with you. No be juju be that?

i can relate, a spiritual one had disclosed this to me one time. many ladies are suffering from spiritual husband unknowingly.when they come across a genuine man they gets confused and became mute. only to be running after bleep boys that would waste their time away until dey turn to something I don't want to say here..grin

5 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by bepositive11: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
Truvelisback:
Did u read her reasons for not taking him serious? If u do, u will know that She looked down on the guy. She underestimated the guy. The guy was trying to be committed to her, she was withdrawing herself from him. She herself knew it was her fault. Instead, advise her to let go of her pride, and next time never to look down on people.

You're right. She should learn her lessons too

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by muller101(m): 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2021
Apply for second choice.

2 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by walkingshadow911: 1:14am On Nov 06, 2021
This is why is always good for a man to be Ok and build his self esteem.
he would have different options at his disposal and no woman will be able to play on his emotions.
Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by nokspos: 4:05am On Nov 06, 2021
you can't really get 100 percent in life, if someone already loves you and you find 60 percent , even 50 is a pass mark, develop the rest, the guy doesn't wear watches , what happens to buying one for him , he doesn't go out on his off days , what happened to requesting that you guys go out together, because once a guy loves you , he will always do your wish. Now the guy has left her behind, she must learn a lesson that nigeria is not for her.
advanceDNA:

Madam...u don’t have feelings for the guy...if you did..u won’t hesistate two times....

What’s wrong with you is just feeling of loss because the attention u used to get from him has disappeared.....just give it time...u go normalize and realize u made the right decision....he’s not your type..

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Bigpapi: 6:41am On Nov 06, 2021
Anonymoususher:
I met this guy on facebook and we got talking. found out he lived in the area I was born ( a popular ghetto) though we both have relocated and we also share the same date of birth.

after three months of talking we decided to meet for the first time so I paid him a visit at his residence and he entertained me, though asked if we could make love, I said No and he didn't push further.

We continued talking and a month after he asked me out. I didn't give him a yes or no answer because I was double minded for some reasons....

1. He is always working, has a business he is grooming and Monday to Saturday he is busy, then on Sundays he goes to church and uses the remaining time for laundry and sleep

2. He is boring, he is a private fellow that doesn't go out, any day he decides to stay at home, he remains indoor morning till night. he doesn't party, drink nor keep friends

3. He told me plainly that he doesn't post his pictures or private issues on social media, while I am the opposite.

4. his dress sense is 6/10, only thing he does is perfume, no watch, no jewelries, just like that.

I was skeptical about the kind of relationship I will have with him, though he can be funny on phone but in person he is ice cold.

I visited him three more times, the second time I kissed him and it ended there. He asked me out again, I still told him to give me more time.

last September, he told me he has asked someone out and she accepted immediately... I felt jealous but didn't bother...

I discussed him with my sister and closed friends and they told me to accept him...

I was beginning to like him and we met at his place last month and I told him I was willing to accept him because I have developed feelings but to my surprise he told me he has moved on and looking forward to building a bond with his present babe.

I feel like I missed my opportunity, I love him but making a decision was difficult for me and now seeing him with another lady hurts me badly.

How do I move on or handle this?

Buy dis dog

2 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Playa01(m): 8:17am On Nov 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
Move on and as a lady please stop dating your age mate, it usually don't end well.

Why do you say so?
Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by advanceDNA: 8:34am On Nov 06, 2021
nokspos:
you can't really get 100 percent in life, if someone already loves you and you find 60 percent , even 50 is a pass mark, develop the rest, the guy doesn't wear watches , what happens to buying one for him , he doesn't go out on his off days , what happened to requesting that you guys go out together, because once a guy loves you , he will always do your wish. Now the guy has left her behind, she must learn a lesson that nigeria is not for her.

Becos u can’t get 100% in life means you have to date someone you don’t really like.....women don’t hesitate when they like a guy....that’s why I said she doesn’t love him

unless a woman is desperate or doesn’t usually have toasters why would you just say yes to a guy you don’t really like and his lifestyle isn’t inline with yours.....chances are they would break up if she sees someone else because there’s no guarantees she will come grow to love him later..

2 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by indodon(m): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2021
thorpido:
What keeps many ladies double minded?It's something that has always puzzled me.
they always thinking ' am I ready to stop HOEing'
Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by aminusodiq(m): 9:41am On Nov 06, 2021
bepositive11:
Move on too. If a man really wants you, he will be patient with you

He's not for you. Move on
lmao
Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by engrchykae(m): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2021
bepositive11:

we no longer have that patience again.
If a man ask you out and you say no,he moves on sharperly.
No time

2 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Haynnie: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2021
Female will be female

2 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Kirkman: 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
nokspos:
you can't really get 100 percent in life, if someone already loves you and you find 60 percent , even 50 is a pass mark, [b]develop the rest, the guy doesn't wear watches , what happens to buying one for him , he doesn't go out on his off days , what happened to requesting that you guys go out together [/b]because once a guy loves you , he will always do your wish. Now the guy has left her behind, she must learn a lesson that nigeria is not for her.
Nice one..
Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by nokspos: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
it all depends on your definition of love, women are confused when it comes to love. A women tells you he love a bad boy , 3months later she comes back with one eye is that one love. The confused ops said one of the reason she doesn't like the guy is because he doesn't post is personal life on social media, is that a basis for not loving someone ? what happens to opposite attracts? stop supporting dump people bro.
advanceDNA:

Becos u can’t get 100% in life means you have to date someone you don’t really like.....women don’t hesitate when they like a guy....that’s why I said she doesn’t love him

unless a woman is desperate or doesn’t usually have toasters why would you just say yes to a guy you don’t really like and his lifestyle isn’t inline with yours.....chances are they would break up if she sees someone else because there’s no guarantees she will come grow to love him later..

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Clinghton: 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
Most times what we want is not what we need, you might want an outgoing person who might be a cheat.

Don't pressure him allow him to live his life he might come back if he doesn't like the current babe.
Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by bepositive11: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
engrchykae:
we no longer have that patience again.
If a man ask you out and you say no,he moves on sharperly.
No time

That's why I said if a man is determined to get a particular woman. If a man sees a woman he thinks is of high value, he won't just move on so easily. He'll be more patient with her

If it's just another woman, he'll move on sharply

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
Xenry:
Guy u be weyrey swears grin
Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2021
HenryDion:
Girls truly don't know what they want undecided
Dem modafvckerzs are bunch of confused being
Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Raalsalghul: 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
Smart guy!
Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by advanceDNA: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
nokspos:
it all depends on your definition of love, women are confused when it comes to love. A women tells you he love a bad boy , 3months later she comes back with one eye is that one love. The confused ops said one of the reason she doesn't like the guy is because he doesn't post is personal life on social media, is that a basis for not loving someone ? what happens to opposite attracts? stop supporting dump people bro.

This is not a matter of support....
It’s called analyzing the situation...

She gave four reason why she was double minded...the four reasons were flimsy something she could over look or work on....that’s how u should know deep down she doesn’t have real feelings for the guy...a lady that like someone won’t even see those reasons....that’s why I said all she’s feeling is loss of the attention she’s no longer getting...

It doesn’t matter whether she’s dumb or not..the bottom line is she doesn’t like the guy enough...she doesn’t have to date him because it’s an opportunity to date...
people have come to this forum to complain how they married men they never really liked because of this same reason..they felt the feeling will develop later.. Down the line the attraction never grew and they are not happy..

2 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
OnlineArchitect:
You're not serious, the guy even tried, waiting for a whole 3months+ for a liability to give an answer? Well for me basically once i ask you out once and you snooze i move on immediately cnt stress myself on no 9ja babe cos 97% of them ain't worth it.

Well as to your question. I'll advise you hook up with another guy, let him wait another 3months+ and always tell him you ain't sure yet about him go ask ur friends and sister for advice on weather you should accept him or not then i believe by the time you're ready he must have gotten another woman, repeat same process till you turn 45yrs by then i believe you must have learnt one or two things. Use the experience you've gathered to advice yourself and other confused female folks like you
Best advice.
I wish all indecisive girls is this world Clock 45 and remain unmarried
Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by takeit123: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
The OP is fake. The story is fake as the OP. Just check out the OP's previous posts. He's a dude looking for attention. My advice to you is to get a job and get a life!
Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
bepositive11:

A woman's no should be No please!!

And there's a very thin line between patience and self respect.

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by flokii: 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hanty move on now and look for other toasters, abi?

Someone asked you out the first time, no response.. second time too no response. Even if it's you, will you take the person serious?

You're jealous because he is with someone else now, maybe a much prettier lady.. if not, I'm sure you wouldn't care about him.

That guy deserves an award for protecting his new babe. No be like those simps wey full outside now.

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by pizzzy(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2021
You post the guy for 3 months for ur mind u think say na because of only you the guy parents circumcise am

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by nokspos: 9:35am On Nov 07, 2021
Yes you are very right on this one
advanceDNA:

This is not a matter of support....
It’s called analyzing the situation...

She gave four reason why she was double minded...the four reasons were flimsy something she could over look or work on....that’s how u should know deep down she doesn’t have real feelings for the guy...a lady that like someone won’t even see those reasons....that’s why I said all she’s feeling is loss of the attention she’s no longer getting...

It doesn’t matter whether she’s dumb or not..the bottom line is she doesn’t like the guy enough...she doesn’t have to date him because it’s an opportunity to date...
people have come to this forum to complain how they married men they never really liked because of this same reason..they felt the feeling will develop later.. Down the line the attraction never grew and they are not happy..
Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by bepositive11: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
theForth:

A woman's no should be No please!!

And there's a very thin line between patience and self respect.

It depends on the context. Some women have ended up with men they once rejected after having a change of mind

But if she's adamant, the man should move on and keel his self respect in tact
Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Xenry: 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
Differentiate:

Guy u be weyrey swears grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ur Boo Get A Boo.... / Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! / (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.