Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him (4488 Views)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Anonymoususher: 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
I met this guy on facebook and we got talking. found out he lived in the area I was born ( a popular ghetto) though we both have relocated and we also share the same date of birth.

after three months of talking we decided to meet for the first time so I paid him a visit at his residence and he entertained me, though asked if we could make love, I said No and he didn't push further.

We continued talking and a month after he asked me out. I didn't give him a yes or no answer because I was double minded for some reasons....

1. He is always working, has a business he is grooming and Monday to Saturday he is busy, then on Sundays he goes to church and uses the remaining time for laundry and sleep

2. He is boring, he is a private fellow that doesn't go out, any day he decides to stay at home, he remains indoor morning till night. he doesn't party, drink nor keep friends

3. He told me plainly that he doesn't post his pictures or private issues on social media, while I am the opposite.

4. his dress sense is 6/10, only thing he does is perfume, no watch, no jewelries, just like that.

I was skeptical about the kind of relationship I will have with him, though he can be funny on phone but in person he is ice cold.

I visited him three more times, the second time I kissed him and it ended there. He asked me out again, I still told him to give me more time.

last September, he told me he has asked someone out and she accepted immediately... I felt jealous but didn't bother...

I discussed him with my sister and closed friends and they told me to accept him...

I was beginning to like him and we met at his place last month and I told him I was willing to accept him because I have developed feelings but to my surprise he told me he has moved on and looking forward to building a bond with his present babe.

I feel like I missed my opportunity, I love him but making a decision was difficult for me and now seeing him with another lady hurts me badly.

How do I move on or handle this?

4 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Xenry: 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2021

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by thesicilian: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
You can be his side chick. But you have to make up your mind fast this time around

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by EmptyGarden(m): 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
Oya post nice pictures make some nice men here ask you out again... Do quick o, delay is dangerous.

8 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
Girls truly don't know what they want undecided

18 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by younglleo: 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
grin grin grin next time try to dey do fast, 3months come and pass,u still get mind dey pend my man so u go turn my man to maga wit billing and billing! abeg madam move on, or link up with slawormii he nobi private person!

31 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Davinity: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
That serves you right

8 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by riverbird: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
Don't worry ok? The solution is very simple, you will have to remain single for 600 years pere.

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by thorpido(m): 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
What keeps many ladies double minded?It's something that has always puzzled me.

4 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
Omg,, I love that guy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by advanceDNA: 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
This kind thing dey pain woman eehnn..... especially babes wey no too dey see toasters..

8 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
Move on and as a lady please stop dating your age mate, it usually don't end well.

3 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by advanceDNA: 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
Anonymoususher:
I met this guy on facebook and we got talking. found out he lived in the area I was born ( a popular ghetto) though we both have relocated and we also share the same date of birth.

after three months of talking we decided to meet for the first time so I paid him a visit at his residence and he entertained me, though asked if we could make love, I said No and he didn't push further.

We continued talking and a month after he asked me out. I didn't give him a yes or no answer because I was double minded for some reasons....

1. He is always working, has a business he is grooming and Monday to Saturday he is busy, then on Sundays he goes to church and uses the remaining time for laundry and sleep

2. He is boring, he is a private fellow that doesn't go out, any day he decides to stay at home, he remains indoor morning till night. he doesn't party, drink nor keep friends

3. He told me plainly that he doesn't post his pictures or private issues on social media, while I am the opposite.

4. his dress sense is 6/10, only thing he does is perfume, no watch, no jewelries, just like that.

I was skeptical about the kind of relationship I will have with him, though he can be funny on phone but in person he is ice cold.

I visited him three more times, the second time I kissed him and it ended there. He asked me out again, I still told him to give me more time.

last September, he told me he has asked someone out and she accepted immediately... I felt jealous but didn't bother...

I discussed him with my sister and closed friends and they told me to accept him...

I was beginning to like him and we met at his place last month and I told him I was willing to accept him because I have developed feelings but to my surprise he told me he has moved on and looking forward to building a bond with his present babe.

I feel like I missed my opportunity, I love him but making a decision was difficult for me and now seeing him with another lady hurts me badly.

How do I move on or handle this?

Madam...u don’t have feelings for the guy...if you did..u won’t hesistate two times....

What’s wrong with you is just feeling of loss because the attention u used to get from him has disappeared.....just give it time...u go normalize and realize u made the right decision....he’s not your type..

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Savedday: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

13 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by bepositive11: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
Move on too. If a man really wants you, he will be patient with you

He's not for you. Move on
Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by riverbird: 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
You where playing hard to get

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Truvelisback(m): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
bepositive11:
Move on too. If a man really wants you, he will be patient with you

He's not for you. Move on
Did u read her reasons for not taking him serious? If u do, u will know that She looked down on the guy. She underestimated the guy. The guy was trying to be committed to her, she was withdrawing herself from him. She herself knew it was her fault. Instead, advise her to let go of her pride, and next time never to look down on people.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by OnlineArchitect: 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
You're not serious, the guy even tried, waiting for a whole 3months+ for a liability to give an answer? Well for me basically once i ask you out once and you snooze i move on immediately cnt stress myself on no 9ja babe cos 97% of them ain't worth it.

Well as to your question. I'll advise you hook up with another guy, let him wait another 3months+ and always tell him you ain't sure yet about him go ask ur friends and sister for advice on weather you should accept him or not then i believe by the time you're ready he must have gotten another woman, repeat same process till you turn 45yrs by then i believe you must have learnt one or two things. Use the experience you've gathered to advice yourself and other confused female folks like you

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
thorpido:
What keeps many ladies double minded?It's something that has always puzzled me.
They're in other relationships and probably don't want to be chopping from different chefs at same time undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by MajesticKris: 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
Heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh

Me that cant wait for a day without serious Answer.. the Guyman waiste time sef...

The county hard already, you still wan make he dey wait for you when, Real men like us Are hard to find in this Godforsaken Economy....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by shilenji(m): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
cheesy cheesy This girl don offend you before?? You come nack am RKO like dat grin
thesicilian:
You can be his side chick. But you have to make up your mind fast this time around

4 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by walkingshadow911: 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
OnlineArchitect:
You're not serious. The guy even tried waiting for a whole 3months+ for a liability to give an answer? Well for me basically once i ask you out once and you snooze i move on immediately cnt stress myself on no 9ja babe cos 97% of them ain't worth it.

Well as to your question. I'll advise you hook up with another, let him wait another 3months+ and always tell him you ain't sure yet about him go ask ur friends and sister for advice on weather you should accept him or not then i believe by the time you're ready he must have gotten another woman, repeat same process till you turn 45yrs by then i believe you must have learn one or two things. Use the experience you've gathered to advice yourself and other confused female folks like you

best comment of the yeargringringrin
you are a very wicked man. @turn 45yrs, this got me on the floor.

you see, there are some lessons in this life that only experience can teachs. if one don't experience it, one can never relate. this is an example

14 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Creativeace(m): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
It's called jelousy
You havent got a rat's ass worth of love for that dude
Your ego and possesive nature has just been dismantled, give it time you'll be alright

And must we all drink, party/club, smoke, have a social circle larger than jupiter to not be boring ?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Skullano(m): 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
The guy is really a gentleman.

Boys dey bill client in two weeks e come be relationship way guy man go dey collect billing that he waited 3 months to get an answer.

We really need to applaud him for his level of patience.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by slickycee: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
You don't deserve that man, you don't even love him any bit.

You're just jealous !

I hope you remain single till next year,
You really need to learn not to waste anyone's time.

God saved the good man from someone like you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Saskay44: 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
Lol
Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Sonnobax15(m): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by yetunsbay(m): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
Don't worry,attend next Shiloh

2 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by talk2hb1(m): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
Another Interesting Lies!!! undecided
Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by Dangrace01: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
You are skeptical about a guy because he works from monday to Saturday

My dear just tell us na yahoo boy u dey find

10 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him by TheWolfen(m): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
It is fate. Accept it and move on. Life goes on

Nowadays men don't have strength chasing a gal who keep playing hard to get...
They think about work, family, projects, economy and you now want them to add your wahala to the list by playing hard to get when you know there are millions of other willing women in the market too lol

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Are Yet To Cash Out As A Yahoo Boy. / Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) / Entering Okada With A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.