Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) (57148 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Jmichael1(m): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
Even devil self knw say i go slap her back,instead of her to jst say NO and path ways
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by wunmi590(m): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
JaneYave:
God save my son's! I forbid a lady treating my son in this manner

Pray not to have SIMPson as sons cheesy
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Prechy08(m): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
Yes, he needs the factory reset.

I did not watch the video hope she gave him more than ones?

1 Like

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Chochovini: 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
I don‘t even know how all these simpletism started. That a man who want to propose should kneel down for a woman with breast on the chest and one smelly hole in between her laps as if begging her to marry them, God forbid a million times. For what if I may ask? Isn‘t the reverse should be the case? What nonesense? Simps everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by SirLakes: 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
zoeA:
This guy wey no afford 1 carton of indomie dey propose...the gal did right

Tomorrow is pregnant bros

GEJ never had a shoe that year, even Bubu could not afford to pay for his party ticket grin grin
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Kadejo(m): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
Who was he trying to impress?

1. Himself ?
2.:The lady?
3. His friends?
4. The lady's friends?
5. Or passer by?

He must be very stupid.

Am still single and searching, but eeh, I will never do that in public.

If this video is real, I believe both him and the lady must discussion on the matter of marriage, the he must have seen the red light. But he chose to follow friends advice.
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Bryan88(m): 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
That serves him right...how u no go see the signs from onset? Stoopid niggaz every where.
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
Not fair. She has done badly. You simply reject the ring and walk away, you don't slap someone's son like that. Far in future if she doesn't find another man, she would wonder why.
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by zoeA: 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
SirLakes:

Tomorrow is pregnant bros

GEJ never had a shoe that year, even Bubu could not afford to pay for his party ticket grin grin
You dey still dey believe polithievecians?
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by iamdapsyj(m): 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
zoeA:

Which right undecided . That is assault if you don't know. She should have declined and just walk away. We very uncivilised in this part of the world and besides I will never understand this kneeling to propose of a thing!!!

1 Like

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by godofuck231: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
You just carry plan , masterminded and executed a plan to ruin a multi-million / billion ashawoe business, IN PUBLIC!

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Victerica(m): 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
There is no difference between a woman with an entitlement mentality and a Simp
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by yongg: 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
fabianiyobosa:
Funny but guess whose showed up as recommended video after watching this nonsense.

Lols, chivalry died and she was comfortable with domestic violence instead of using her words better or walking away. The paradox, irony, is something else.
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Oyin2212(m): 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Oh lord....

Pussy ass niggarz everywhere

Imagine dey kneel down to invite problems and wahalar into your life

What is the meaning of all these nonsense na...why so many weak men this days

Anyway.....make I just believe say na comedy skit or scripted....if not I go find that boy myself

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by yongg: 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
iamdapsyj:

Which right undecided . That is assault if you don't know. She should have declined and just walk away. We very uncivilised in this part of the world and besides I will never understand this kneeling to propose of a thing!!!

Free evidence to back the claim. Opportunity to reimburse the expenditure with legal fees factored in.
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
Na because of this kind situation dey make me dey watch wrestling.... See smackdown wey just waste. I pity the SIMPle guy
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by rollandben(m): 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
Stop proposing to Oloshos, you won't listened... now see your life outside, Olosho use you kpa. I don't know why some dump are mistakn Olosho for Wife materials.
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by rollandben(m): 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
JaneYave:
Better start sounding it to you son's ear never to honour Olosho with wedding ring. Also let them know how to differentiate Oloshos from wife materials. Its for a case like this.
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by yongg: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ogchris21:
Na because of this kind situation dey make me dey watch wrestling.... See smackdown wey just waste. I pity the SIMPle guy

Lols
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by ekevwe(m): 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
zoeA:

Na u dey feed the guy na.

If I whooozzz u slap ehn
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
Girl wey igbobians dey pour hot sperm for her mouth give her satchet water take swallow am well na you dey propose to join your Sapa living....Rabbit.
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
Sigggy:
If you are reading this and you know the reason why a man has to kneel down when proposing, please feel free to quote me. Cos I really don't understand what going down on the knees is for undecided

[color=#990000][/color] giving us Hot Campus Gists since 1852

He is begging to be killed grin
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by edoairways: 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
JaneYave:
Tell your son to stop public engagement
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by edoairways: 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
This video is staged managed
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by jericco1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2021
Lol, I don't fancy myself kneeling down before anyone oo
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
zoeA:

From his dressing and appearance, u don quickly weigh his account balance.

U wicked... grin grin grin
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Prechgold1180(m): 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
JaneYave:
pray your son makes money

Abi u don hear say dem slap person wey get billions before
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Leader02: 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
No much caping, d guy is a disgrace to manhood..... anyways, good AAU is on the news line...... d best institution in 9ja..... Another Anointed University(AAU)
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Sigggy: 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
Leader02:
No much caping, d guy is a disgrace to manhood..... anyways, good AAU is on the news line...... d best institution in 9ja..... Another Anointed University(AAU)

Exactly... Another anointed university after UNIBEN grin
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Oyerinde16(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
JaneYave:

My daughter will slap your son like this, don't worry...

String will cut today
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Walkee: 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
JaneYave:
if say I see that girl face, I for fyn am transfer am something. We need more girls like her. Simps must annihilated. I even dey this Ekpoma now sef I wish I knew the girl. Foolish boys crawling on their knees in public Tuueeeh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.