Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,873 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) (57342 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Loverofpeace: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
If Pete Edochie was there he would have received another one..

Yabatech part-time form is still on sale click the below link for all the info you need..

https://www.nairaland.com/6806313/yabatech-part-time-form-2021-2022#107363524

1 Like

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by emmabest2000(m): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
HungerBad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by BRATISLAVA: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ugly skit.

Maybe he used to beat her up and she's having her pound of flesh.
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by 123Map(m): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
Love a Nigerian girl at your own perils

Dem no get you for heart

2 Likes

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by West2019(m): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
slap that olosho back immediately, at the end we will be hearing she is missing by so call Yahoo boys idoit olosho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by NarcissistKing: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
That wasn't the first time. grin

Weak man. Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by seyz91(m): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
you get am
Nwodosis:
The guy took the trade by barter too far beyond the assignments for kpekus arrangement.
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by KillingIsFun: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
Me likeee your profile pic � Are you single?

JaneYave:
God save my son's! I forbid a lady treating my son in this manner
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by TheWolfen(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
A slap well deserve ... Foolish boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by RimiEmma(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
Na wa o
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by emmnprince(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
grin
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by seyz91(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
i tell you
Vickyvice:
D day my son kneels down before a woman, na that day I go disown am

3 Likes

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by seyz91(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
cheesy
zoeA:
This guy wey no afford 1 carton of indomie dey propose...the gal did right
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Cheapgadget(f): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
Just Imagine

1 Like

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by RimiEmma(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
LeeSantos:
grin after all the stress he went through in that school. Na proposal come him mind first. The girl suppose press hot knuck for the middle of him head ode
Abi no be the same AAU I go ni?
And to cap is shame more this shit happened close to the main gate.
Aswaer the stress for that school ehh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Deenillah(m): 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ogbeni ticket don cut ���
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by GABRIEL6036: 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
We meuuve, we no dey use that style of proposal again. Mumu guy
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by seyz91(m): 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
cheesy
LeeSantos:
grin after all the stress he went through in that school. Na proposal come him mind first. The girl suppose press hot knuck for the middle of him head ode
Abi no be the same AAU I go ni?
And to cap is shame more this shit happened close to the main gate.
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by BigBashiru: 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hassanmaye:
You want to bring liability into your life yet you are still kneeling down

Very well said... even the ones working are still liabilities... excellent post and great rational thought.

3 Likes

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Jman06(m): 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
All SIMPle guys deserve that kind of treatment!

Mumu boy
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Lovenorth: 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
Good girl grin
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by seyz91(m): 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
SIMP PRO Max everywhere now undecided
Sigggy:
Update from

A female student of Ambrose Alli University (AAU) has given an unexpected reaction to a public proposal by her boyfriend at their school as she bluntly refused the proposal and dished him a hot slap.

The incident reportedly happened at Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma in Edo state.

The young man could be seen kneeling down with a ring in his finger, asking the girl to marry him.

But she appeared irritated and was obviously in objection of the proposal even though onlookers cheered and urged her to say yes.

The lady was venting and pacing up to the point her boyfriend said he loves her and she responded with a slap on his face.

The video which has now gone viral on social media has sparked a lot of reactions with many complaining about the rampant cases of marriage proposal of late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ilOUtqqNCY

https:///aau-student-propsoes-to-his-girlfriend-gets-hot-slap-in-return-video/
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
JaneYave:
If your son f** up Dem go treat am pass like that..abi you wan beat the lady?
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Riliwanb10: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2021

4 Likes

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
JaneYave:
Here's hoping that your sons don't go around in the public..

Making F00ls of themselves..

In the name of proposals.. sad
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Terrier99: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
It is not every idiot you give a ring. Sometimes, you waste their time and keep them hanging. After 17 and half years of dating, she will leave and join the menaskum movement.

2 Likes

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
RimiEmma:

Aswaer the stress for that school ehh
The school too get stress you go pay pay pay your head go dry..when it comes to project you go pay like say na abroad you dey go..you wan come do clearance you go come pay pay pay like say na Nepa bill you dey pay..apart from blocking and the rest oo..

1 Like

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by jaxxy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
A gal with zero home training. Na their way

1 Like

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by BigBashiru: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
GboyegaD:
If she isn't excited about your proposal, stand up, walk away and save yourself the embarassment. I don't know how the second knee gets to the floor putting the man in a begging position.

It's much better for them to propose to men.... kneel to propose to a woman that is a human being just like me? Not happening.
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by okpmoses: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
U day find true love for Ekp grin grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“I Stoled Your Heart, I Stoled Your Surname" – Pre-Wedding Photo Goes Wrong / I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.