Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) (57147 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Joseph08(m): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
Person wey still dey collect pocket money from house dey serious dey propose to a girl.

Girls don suffer wallahi.

1 Like

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Habib101: 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
What in the heaven,Earth and psychiatric is going on and wrong with this woman angry naija girls I don tire wallahi, she no even fine
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Humorme2(f): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
The guy is very foolish. What's with peeps and proposing in public sef?
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Ikea81: 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
Real men don't kneel down. If you no wan marry abeg getat!
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Habib101: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
Humorme2:
The guy is very foolish. What's with peeps and proposing in public sef?
What's wrong with him proposing in public? I can do where ever he likes
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by BreakingNews21: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
abeg, someone goofed. does belong in the romance or jokes section?

Jokes Etc - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/jokes
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by LordMayor018: 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
Surprised yeye proposal requires surprise slap. #radarada shocked
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Humorme2(f): 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
Habib101:

What's wrong with him proposing in public? I can do where ever he likes

Why must he propose to her in public? This is supposed to be a private stuff between two consenting couples that are on the same page but he carried his foolishness to the public when he wasn't even sure if the girl would accept. Now he has embarrassed his ancestors.

1 Like

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Urbanchampion: 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
Nwodosis:
The guy took the trade by barter too far beyond the assignments for kpekus arrangement.

Name you finish the gist, better than the siggywhatever...Ayo seriously didn't know wetin he dey do. kpekus that lecturers and fellow students still dey enjoy, e reach hin turn, mumu knelt down, dey propose.
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by mayorofyentown(m): 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
yawns
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by raphy(m): 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
JaneYave:
God save my son's! I forbid a lady treating my son in this manner

Lol my late mum prayed like tht am not the type to kneel down n propose
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by discusant: 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2021
Sigggy:
Update from

A female student of Ambrose Alli University (AAU) has given an unexpected reaction to a public proposal by her boyfriend at their school as she bluntly refused the proposal and dished him a hot slap.

The incident reportedly happened at Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma in Edo state.

The young man could be seen kneeling down with a ring in his finger, asking the girl to marry him.

But she appeared irritated and was obviously in objection of the proposal even though onlookers cheered and urged her to say yes.

The lady was venting and pacing up to the point her boyfriend said he loves her and she responded with a slap on his face.

The video which has now gone viral on social media has sparked a lot of reactions with many complaining about the rampant cases of marriage proposal of late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ilOUtqqNCY

https:///aau-student-propsoes-to-his-girlfriend-gets-hot-slap-in-return-video/
A case of State Versus the lady.
If Nigeria is a working country, the lady should have been in police custody after the slap, waiting for bail and magistrates court next working day.
She committed a criminal offense against the state.
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by discusant: 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Oh lord....

Pussy ass niggarz everywhere

Imagine dey kneel down to invite problems and wahalar into your life

What is the meaning of all these nonsense na...why so many weak men this days

Anyway.....make I just believe say na comedy skit or scripted....if not I go find that boy myself

Comedy? Who registered them as comedians?

Even at that, the lady committed a crime punishable by either heavy fines or imprisonment. It’s a crime against the state with others nearby as well as the the boy as chief witness.
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Habib101: 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
Humorme2:

Why must he propose to her in public? This is supposed to be a private stuff between two consenting couples that are on the same page but he carried his foolishness to the public when he wasn't even sure if the girl would accept. Now he has embarrassed his ancestors.
You have a point there, but there's no law in proposing if the partner loves you that's it she will accept him in 5 seconds regardless of the location
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by walesoflyf(m): 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
Sigggy:
Update from

A female student of Ambrose Alli University (AAU) has given an unexpected reaction to a public proposal by her boyfriend at their school as she bluntly refused the proposal and dished him a hot slap.

The young man could be seen kneeling down with a ring in his finger, asking the girl to marry him.

But she appeared irritated and was obviously in objection of the proposal even though onlookers cheered and urged her to say yes.

The lady was venting and pacing up to the point her boyfriend said he loves her and she responded with a slap on his face.

The video which has now gone viral on social media has sparked a lot of reactions with many complaining about the rampant cases of marriage proposal of late.

Wa shere!! grin grin.. That guy na Ogbonaya Simpson.. grin grin Honestly the girl for tear am like two more slaps.. So that him brain go fit reset go default... grin grin

1 Like

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by ofiko123(m): 12:01am On Nov 06, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle..
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by AgricMaster: 12:17am On Nov 06, 2021
Sigggy:
Update from

the girl slap the simp to reset his brain
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Germi9: 1:02am On Nov 06, 2021
she acted her script well with a good slap
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Mercelino(m): 1:17am On Nov 06, 2021
If you want to say no, say know! Why the slap?
Some girls Sha.
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by BadNews: 1:24am On Nov 06, 2021
Sigggy:
If you are reading this and you know the reason why a man has to kneel down when proposing, please feel free to quote me. Cos I really don't understand what going down on the knees is for undecided

[color=#990000][/color] giving us Hot Campus Gists since 1852

Siggy You And One sad update is like 5 and 6
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by cardoctor(m): 1:44am On Nov 06, 2021
This is what his parents sent him to school for.
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by kodemann: 2:52am On Nov 06, 2021
A 'NO' from her is acceptable. She's well within her rights.

The slap was a step way too far in the wrong direction. Video ended too early.
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Ofadaman(m): 2:54am On Nov 06, 2021
Bad acting
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Connoisseur(m): 3:57am On Nov 06, 2021
JaneYave:
God save my son's! I forbid a lady treating my son in this manner

Your prayer should be to get a son with better reasoning. If you have this kind of son, they will pour dirty water on him
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:29am On Nov 06, 2021
the pussy must be sweet for him to be getting slap by a lady, the day one of my dad junior sister want to slap me sef, if you see the way I grip her hand, five days she couldn't use that hand to do anything

I can receive slap from an elder men but not from ladies no matter how old they're, so one young girls go come one slap me? grin she no go use that particular hand again forever
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by HRMK: 5:14am On Nov 06, 2021
who do u blame if not the boyfriend?
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Spherical77(m): 5:49am On Nov 06, 2021
iamdapsyj:

Which right undecided . That is assault if you don't know. She should have declined and just walk away. We very uncivilised in this part of the world and besides I will never understand this kneeling to propose of a thing!!!
The guy deserves it. You just graduated and you are proposing to a girl for marriage. I woulddisowned him if he was my son. Naso poverty take dey start

You never start life you dey propose give girl. He deserves more than that
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Spherical77(m): 5:53am On Nov 06, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:
the pussy must be sweet for him to be getting slap by a lady, the day one of my dad junior sister want to slap me sef, if you see the way I grip her hand, five days she couldn't use that hand to do anything

I can receive slap from an elder men but not from ladies no matter how old they're, so one young girls go come one slap me? grin she no go use that particular hand again forever
So for your mind you feel say you dey superior pass ladies abi?

If you comport yourself well no man will even beat you talkmore of a lady. The guy deserves what he got. Probably they are still paying his school fees or he just graduated and he's proposing to the poor girl to journey with him when he never even start life. Who does that biko
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Jlow2: 5:54am On Nov 06, 2021
That what u get from local girls,whom a planning on more years of olosho with sugar daddies,you want to kill her dreams?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.