Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) (99212 Views)

What Percentage Of Your Salary Goes For Rent? / Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Kingstanding: 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
They might be doing it who knows
African mentality. Can you do it with your daughter? Dirty mind.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Oga abeg, who u dey follow talk??
Sorry I forgot I was supposed to be referring to BeeBeeOoh.. sorry about that..
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Ayo081(m): 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:

Just reason as your mind dey reason, mosquito � undecided
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Lovenorth: 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
He ate your ass up? I have assumed that I didn't read what you wrote
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
She look beautiful and slim, her dad is handsome too wink

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Iliveforever(m): 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Hahahahaha
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Jaqenhghar: 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
Na like my father -in law. The man get swagg sha. The other day we went out to eat see as waitresses dey fall all over the man. Dem no even look me angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by nick50(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
Na this ur pregnant father abi who?...shift biko!!!
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by 999Kobo(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:

You are a very dirty person

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by West2019(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
the father the Bleep her.
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by FvckAllMods: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
You know
Wiseandtrue:
Christmas abi na elf somethings grin grin

Baba just dey enjoy himself while you still dey do packaging grin grin
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by dangolto: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
This one na real area father!

You can imagine that.
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Handsum64: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Pervert
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Can't stop laughing grin grin

Oyibo life sweet die. Na photoshoot dey worry them, not what they will eat today and tomorrow
but these ones no b oyibo na
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Munzy14(m): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ate your ass up...smh...

Ajo nwa cheesy
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by stayclearofme: 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

What's naughty there?must you always misinterprete things..you think they are Nigerians who overreacts..
How do you know they are not Nigerians?
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Kobicove(m): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Can't stop laughing grin grin

Oyibo life sweet die. Na photoshoot dey worry them, not what they will eat today and tomorrow

grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
Lanretoye:
And this came to FP when tomorrow is anambra state election.

So we should stop breathing because of Anambra state election abi?
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
EmekaBlue:
but these ones no b oyibo na

The father is white. The mother maybe black, that's why the daughter is half-caste
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Kyase(m): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Your Dad Ate Your Ass Up??

May God cleanse the mind of naughty people...Amen!
No oooo
I wan the way my mind is naughty abeg
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
stayclearofme:

How do you know they are not Nigerians?
Ok was your network that bad that you couldn't see the picture?
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by KillingIsFun: 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2021
It means that her dad outshone her. Don't take everything too literally. If an American says something like "My ass is on the line" it means my career/reputation is at stake. The word "ass" doesn't always carry a sexual connotation.

BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Your Dad Ate Your Ass Up??

May God cleanse the mind of naughty people...Amen!

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2021
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=107363945]I know bro, but she chose wrongs words to describe it.[/quote

Lol you be SU?
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Rimsd(m): 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
So na nigeria flag them see to wear go do photoshoot
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
Awww, how precious
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by duro4chang(m): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Ya mind is dirty

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Qatar2022: 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
What is your problem? Did you think that everybody behaves like your father

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Zooposki(f): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2021
Chatflick:
I want an African American bae sad

Fix your country and your women will even shine more than her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kyase:

No oooo
I wan the way my mind is naughty abeg
Bad son of a good man, I know u must be here cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by kingthreat(m): 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:

You are obnoxious

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
KillingIsFun:
It means that her dad outshone her. Don't take everything too literally. If an American says something like "My ass is on the line" it means my career/reputation is at stake. The word "ass" doesn't always carry a sexual connotation.

I know bro, I am just catching cruise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) / Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.