Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) (99210 Views)

What Percentage Of Your Salary Goes For Rent? / Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by lbrichman2: 8:25am On Nov 06, 2021
Mofojex:
Nice shots

Quick way to get a loan of between 50k to 1 million naira within 24hours.
* Open a Polaris bank account with your phone using USSD code.
* Fund the account yourself with N3,500 so that the account can be active.
* Withdraw your N3,500 out of the account immediately.
* Apply for a loan of 50k to 1 million naira
* Receive the loan within 24 hours into your new Polaris bank account.
* You can choose to continue using the Polaris account or not if you like.

I'm not collecting any fee for this. It's completely free. Offer won't last for long so take advantage of this offer if u need instant loan within 24 hours.
Chat me up on WhatsApp if you are interested.
0 9130 90 5025

Stanchem029
This scammer is back
Same number
Another new moniker

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Stanchem029: 8:43am On Nov 06, 2021
Mofojex:
Nice shots
Quick way to get a loan of between 50k to 1 million naira within 24hours.
* Open a Polaris bank account with your phone using USSD code.
* Fund the account yourself with N3,500 so that the account can be active.
* Withdraw your N3,500 out of the account immediately.
* Apply for a loan of 50k to 1 million naira
* Receive the loan within 24 hours into your new Polaris bank account.
* You can choose to continue using the Polaris account or not if you like.

I'm not collecting any fee for this. It's completely free. Offer won't last for long so take advantage of this offer if u need instant loan within 24 hours.
Chat me up on WhatsApp if you are interested.
0 9130 90 5025

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:06am On Nov 06, 2021
Ademola47:
A Lady went for Photoshoot with her father. In an unusual manner, her father, however, outshone her. He 'slayed' better than her.

Pictures below...
Your Dad Are Your Ass??
Nonsense Write Up.
I pity the people in your circle of friends.
Your minds are no more pure
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 06, 2021
Ate your ass up? shocked

Excuse me!
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Chatflick(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2021
Robnectar:

I have
How much and what year?
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by bestman09(m): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2021
freshalien:

Did she tell you she wants to get married? Did she tell you marriage is one of her priorities? Mr. Jump-into-conclusion

Una think say as una dey die for marriage na so people for oyibo land dey tink. Nigerians have a weird way of thinking and they assume that is how everyone else out there is.

I feel sorry for you, I know the stress is much. I never mentioned you and you are here foaming in the mouth. Somebody can not joke in peace in this nation again?
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Sleekfingers: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

The father is white. The mother maybe black, that's why the daughter is half-caste

Half- caste is a derogatory and highly offensive word oooo.....stop using that word ooooo......or else that person my decapitate you oooo
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Hapinex01: 10:56am On Nov 06, 2021
Baba no won carry las
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by laytoshtwo: 11:24am On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
They might be doing it who knows

Doing what,it is not everyone that come from an abnormal family. tongue
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by CollinsMystic: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:

Doing what? :/
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by zionaigbokhan: 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:

You are completely useless
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:

"Exactly, that's exactly what you would do cuz your mind is so corrupt that the only thing you can think of even when they are not in nude is what you just typed...you get?". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Bigboy289(m): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
Olayetan:
Pls feed us news and not this bulshit of some people taking photos...
Seems you love bad news undecided
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Robnectar(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
Chatflick:

How much and what year?

EDD SPENDING

5k+

card,screenshot balance,history,unlock screenshot

Fast use

Ask/$350
Whatsapp me +234 901 737 4928
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by budusky05(m): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:

Evil mind,
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Guzx: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
How
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by farrmer(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
Man was just waiting for it, he took it
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Hathor5(f): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:

This is NL. No matter how dumb a comment is, if it is one of the first on a thread. it gets many likes. It's scary how many brainless folks roam this earth.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lol.. ate her ass up
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by ashawopikin(m): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
Oyibo life, dem no send. Which one be "he ate my ass off"?
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by omoadeleye(m): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:

Abi na, she said "her dad "ate her ass up"
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Fahdiga(m): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
omoadeleye:

Abi na, she said "her dad "ate her ass up"
You don see am
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Olayetan(m): 8:24am On Nov 08, 2021
Bigboy289:
Seems you love bad news undecided

Nah only bad news be news?
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Cromagnon: 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Can't stop laughing grin grin

Oyibo life sweet die. Na photoshoot dey worry them, not what they will eat today and tomorrow
you gree enter farm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) / Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.