Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,695 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) (99207 Views)

What Percentage Of Your Salary Goes For Rent? / Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Fahdiga(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
omenkaLives:
You see this right here? Tell me how on earth a normal human could see this pictures and think this way?

Yet you say someone else needs to see a therapist. It is all too obvious the sort of upbringing you recieved.

Pathetic.
You have my pity bro. I weep for you due to your mentality. My thoughts and prayers are with you
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Me change my gender? E be like sey u dey mistaken me for another person?
I just dey quite confused abi another person dey use your name cos I don see different names...with different gender..
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Newboss(m): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
omenkaLives:
You see this right here? Tell me how on earth a normal human could see this pictures and think this way?

Yet you say someone else needs to see a therapist. It is all too obvious the sort of upbringing you recieved.

Pathetic.

What if you find out that she's adopted and that they're doing it? That guy is the only open-minded person on this thread.

The rest na just zombie.
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by omenkaLives(m): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
You have my pity bro. I weep for you due to your mentality. My thoughts and prayers are with you
God forbid that I'm your "bro". Even in my tenth life, I could never be anywhere close to being a "bro" to a species like yours.

That is probably the worst curse Hod could place on anyone or anything born into this world.
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

I just dey quite confused abi another person dey use your name cos I don see different names...with different gender..
Na another person abeg, I no be transgender
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Kyase(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Nawa oh! Your own still remain 3%? You be rich man nah, like this now, my destiny went on leave without my consent cry

Lol guy no dey whine me
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Fahdiga(m): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
omenkaLives:
God forbid that I'm your "bro". Even in my tenth life, I could never be anywhere close to being a "bro" to a species like yours.

That is probably the worst curse Hod could place on anyone or anything born into this world.
If you have a sensible brain you wouldn't have emphasized the word 'bro' cos it is subjective. Which reasonable person will take a zombie as his brother? Tufiakwa. Like I said earlier you have my pity and I'll be praying for you before I go to bed this night
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kyase:

Lol guy no dey whine me
U na rich man nah, abeg remember me in your Paradise o
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Kyase(m): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
U na rich man nah, abeg remember me in your Paradise o

I dey reason send my digits
See Wetin you dey yarn now sad
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by dapolaw(m): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
No pint of sense.... No be every father go be like yours.

Fahdiga:
They might be doing it who knows

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kyase:

I dey reason send my digits
See Wetin you dey yarn now sad
Una dey close to baba nah, why u come dey talk this way?
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Kyase(m): 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Una dey close to baba nah, why u come dey talk this way?
who be the una
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by stayclearofme: 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Kindly stayclearoffme if you can't see that they ain't Nigerians..
No logical reasoning! I spit! Stayclearofme!
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Yankee101: 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Can't stop laughing grin grin

Oyibo life sweet die. Na photoshoot dey worry them, not what they will eat today and tomorrow

Food na least of worries. If you no get food go collect food stamps, go chop for food bank or collect raw food stuff. But folks are ashamed to be on foodstamp so you hear rappers saying they got their family off of foodstamp or section 8 (govt assisted housing)

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by juwoonn(m): 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
Dirty mind cry
Fahdiga:
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by bewla(m): 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Daddy yo grin grin
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Baltimore22(m): 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2021
U are suppose to be in the Village, worshipping one idol not here. You are too primitive for my liking.
bestman09:
grin
Your dad is your mum's husband!

Get your own husband and do the photo shoot with him
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by RPG2020(m): 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
He ate your ass up

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by BrickDevo: 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
Chatflick:
I want an African American bae sad

PS: I need an Ebay account. Who has? 2018 below
I have 50k fixed
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Chatflick(m): 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
BrickDevo:

I have 50k fixed
Omo. E plenty o. Year?
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Lucas4903: 12:01am On Nov 06, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Can't stop laughing grin grin

Oyibo life sweet die. Na photoshoot dey worry them, not what they will eat today and tomorrow

So Nigerians don't do photoshoot......that's pathetic.
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Kimadamawa: 12:09am On Nov 06, 2021
jojo1415:
Her father resembles Buhari
What da heck
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by deltateam: 12:17am On Nov 06, 2021
Ademola47:
A Lady went for Photoshoot with her father. In an unusual manner, her father, however, outshone her. He 'slayed' better than her.

Pictures below...

Op he didn't outshine her; in her words: "He ate my ass up". It's subject to different interpretations but can only mean one thing though. embarassed
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by ugotaya: 12:26am On Nov 06, 2021
5 Of The Most Stubborn Homeowners That Refused To Leave!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUXJo_cZlpw
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by BrickDevo: 12:30am On Nov 06, 2021
Chatflick:

Omo. E plenty o. Year?
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Chameleonadiks(m): 12:30am On Nov 06, 2021
Man was just waiting for it...
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Bifwoli: 1:15am On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why is your mind in the gutters?
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by GloShare(m): 1:17am On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:

You're damaged
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Ishilove: 2:07am On Nov 06, 2021
Filthy minded people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Dozie32(m): 3:14am On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:

You have a corrupt and bad mind.. Tufiakwa.
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 4:15am On Nov 06, 2021
[quote author=thesicilian post=107363613][/quote]

My brother....I just off

Some people problem ehn.....
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 4:16am On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:

To think that this got 37 likes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) / Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.