Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) (99213 Views)

What Percentage Of Your Salary Goes For Rent? / Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
[quote author=LifeOfTrigga post=107364301][/quote]Not at all, me na little worldly person o
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Scottz: 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
They might be doing it who knows
who go volunteer to de check craze people like u inside this forum laidis lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Scottz: 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
Zooposki:

Fix your country and your women will even shine more than her.
how will he fix it
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
falcon01:
Poor choice of words
Spot on
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by lascos912(m): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
american and their stupid English
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by house10s: 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
ate the ass up.

hmmmmmmmm ok oooo.

nice choice of words
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Not at all, me na little worldly person o

Make them give you pack of 6 Heineken Wey cold to step up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by schoolboymatt(m): 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

Mumu calm down, she meant that comments that were supposed to be for her were talking about her dad most!

Your blood Green gan cheesy cheesy

what are you saying?
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Mckandre(m): 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
ure sick
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Chatflick(m): 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
Zooposki:

Fix your country and your women will even shine more than her.
Lol. Shey no be your country too? Lekwa o
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Kyase(m): 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Bad son of a good man, I know u must be here cheesy cheesy
grin
Na the only thing wey dey keep person sensible for this baba regime

Now like this I dey find who go buy 3% of my destiny
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
schoolboymatt:

what are you saying?

Read again
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Dbrawllm0098(f): 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
This is so amazing
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
He ate your ass up..
All this Woke and damaged black Americans sef.. see choice of words abegg..
Nonsense and modernism..
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by stayclearofme: 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Ok was your network that bad that you couldn't see the picture?
So just the picture and you concluded that they are not Nigerians. Ok please tell me about the picture.
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
stayclearofme:

So just the picture and you concluded that they are not Nigerians. Ok please tell me about the picture.
Kindly stayclearoffme if you can't see that they ain't Nigerians..
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I know bro, but she chose wrong words to describe it.
No be you make the statement?I gat eyes on you oo..keep changing your bio gender upandan..
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Zooposki(f): 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
Scottz:
how will he fix it

How did the white man fix his?
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Zooposki(f): 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
Chatflick:

Lol. Shey no be your country too? Lekwa o

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Testimony1988(m): 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
hmmmm, you have bad mind o.
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Benprass(m): 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:

Clean your mind.

Stop allowing stupid and evil things come out of your heart.
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Decency2020(f): 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:

Your type of mental condition seem not to have remedy
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by IbileIfe: 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
The dad is from our Baby Boomers generation.
We were hotter than summer in romance and lifestyles. And if I share my photos Online, you will know that we still Rock and Rule our world 24/7.
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by chiedozie198100: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:

I'm sorry your father didn't show you love.
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by seyz91(m): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
cheesy abi na

dem no geh worry at all
Ifesinachi22:
Can't stop laughing grin grin

Oyibo life sweet die. Na photoshoot dey worry them, not what they will eat today and tomorrow
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by seyz91(m): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
very poor
falcon01:
Poor choice of words
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Lamasta(m): 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
Quite funny but dope
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kyase:
grin
Na the only thing wey dey keep person sensible for this baba regime

Now like this I dey find who go buy 3% of my destiny
Nawa oh! Your own still remain 3%? You be rich man nah, like this now, my destiny went on leave without my consent cry
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by omenkaLives(m): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
You see this right here? Tell me how on earth a normal human could see this pictures and think this way?

Yet you say someone else needs to see a therapist. It is all too obvious the sort of upbringing you recieved.

Pathetic.
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

No be you make the statement?I gat eyes on you oo..keep changing your bio gender upandan..
Me change my gender? E be like sey u dey mistaken me for another person?
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by kjhova(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I know bro, but she chose wrong words to describe it.

She used exactly the right words as it's used in the streets. Everyone on her TL understood that perfectly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) / Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.