Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) (99209 Views)

What Percentage Of Your Salary Goes For Rent? / Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by JustforMen: 4:22am On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
They might be doing it who knows

you have a terrible mind...dirty boy lasan!! grin angry grin angry
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Timijo(m): 4:34am On Nov 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I know bro, but she chose wrong words to describe it.
That is not a wrong word, please calm down. It is a metaphorical phrase and it means to over shine or beat ones imagination. Do not be deceived by the literal meaning.
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by MNDY(m): 5:39am On Nov 06, 2021
Nice kicks mahn!
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by BABANGBALI: 5:42am On Nov 06, 2021
See as she resemble mynd44
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by bestman09(m): 5:57am On Nov 06, 2021
Baltimore22:
U are suppose to be in the Village, worshipping one idol not here. You are too primitive for my liking.

Says an idiot. Take your frustrations somewhere else. My comment is not for fools
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Legacyy(m): 6:01am On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
PERVERT

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:12am On Nov 06, 2021
Kyase:
who be the una
hahahaha! Abeg no kill me with laugh abeg. So u don dey deny baba?

Nawa o
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by freshalien: 6:13am On Nov 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

She lives in a different society where the people understand what she means and don’t read unnecessary meaning to words; not here where everyone is holier than the next person yet corruption and all sorts of vices are the order of the day as people continue to troop to churches and mosques on Sundays and Fridays respectively.
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by freshalien: 6:15am On Nov 06, 2021
bestman09:
grin
Your dad is your mum's husband!

Get your own husband and do the photo shoot with him

Did she tell you she wants to get married? Did she tell you marriage is one of her priorities? Mr. Jump-into-conclusion

Una think say as una dey die for marriage na so people for oyibo land dey tink. Nigerians have a weird way of thinking and they assume that is how everyone else out there is.
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Fahdiga(m): 6:16am On Nov 06, 2021
omenkaLives:
Degenerate illiterate. Just like the rest of the pack.

God forbid.
I meant before I go home. It was a typo error and if you have a working brain you should have known that. Tufiakwa
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by hectorswag(m): 6:30am On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
It's only you that knows, Mr know it all. Keep your filthy knowledge to yourself! undecided
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by sixtus3606(m): 6:40am On Nov 06, 2021
falcon01:
Poor choice of words

As in ehhnnn. I think say na only me see am. Chai!
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 06, 2021
stayclearofme:

No logical reasoning! I spit! Stayclearofme!
Goddamnit can't you see that man ain't Nigerian?or you are intentionally trolling me..if you doubt me kindly ask the op pls..hope you had a good night rest?
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:48am On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:

You and those liking and sharing no well at all
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Na another person abeg, I no be transgender
Stop lol..una don start again...hope you had a good night rest?
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Robnectar(m): 6:51am On Nov 06, 2021
Chatflick:
I want an African American bae sad

PS: I need an Ebay account. Who has? 2018 below

I have
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 06, 2021
Ademola47:
A Lady went for Photoshoot with her father. In an unusual manner, her father, however, outshone her. He 'slayed' better than her.

Pictures below...
Op sorry are they Nigerians or african americans? cos there is someone here I have to clarify something to.
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:57am On Nov 06, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Stop lol..una don start again...hope you had a good night rest?
We thank God baba, to sleep and wake up healthy no be small thing. Hope u slept well also?
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
We thank God baba, to sleep and wake up healthy no be small thing. Hope u slept well also?
Sure I did..nah to find wetin man go smag this early morning.. enjoy your day MR..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Kajaard: 7:26am On Nov 06, 2021
falcon01:
Poor choice of words

My thoughts exactly cheesy

He ate my ass up undecided

Very poor choice of words
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Classickj(m): 7:41am On Nov 06, 2021
Olayetan:
Pls feed us news and not this bulshit of some people taking photos...
which other new you want make them feed cheesy
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Solidkay(m): 7:43am On Nov 06, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Can't stop laughing grin grin

Oyibo life sweet die. Na photoshoot dey worry them, not what they will eat today and tomorrow

Even those wey hunger and poverty dey worry for nija still dey borrow clothes and urgent 2k to still go do photoshoot.
Who no go wise no go ever wise.
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Kyase(m): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
hahahaha! Abeg no kill me with laugh abeg. So u don dey deny baba?

Nawa o
Never heard of him
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by gracecheller: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:

Quite sad your line of thought. This is what happens when you grow up in Nigeria and not close to your dad.
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by gracecheller: 7:46am On Nov 06, 2021
bestman09:
grin
Your dad is your mum's husband!

Get your own husband and do the photo shoot with him
She might be dead
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Solidkay(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Can't stop laughing grin grin

Oyibo life sweet die. Na photoshoot dey worry them, not what they will eat today and tomorrow

Even those wey hunger and poverty dey worry for nija still dey borrow clothes and urgent 2k to still go do photoshoot.
Who go mumu go still mumu even in the face of hardship
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by BESTScientist1: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2021
Those are normal lines used in the U.S. so don't read nasty meaning to it for God's sake
BeeBeeOoh:
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by abbeyfel: 7:56am On Nov 06, 2021
Ademola47:
A Lady went for Photoshoot with her father. In an unusual manner, her father, however, outshone her. He 'slayed' better than her.

Pictures below...
You went for a photoshoot with your dad and the only pose you have is sticking your tongue out Dad gat swagg. You are just a social media babi. Papi na ol' G..
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by Tyche(m): 7:58am On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:

Typical IPOB mindset
Re: Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2021
Kyase:

Never heard of him
Truly, truly, failure no get friends tongue

Una Baba failed woefully cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) / Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.