Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) (34938 Views)

The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying / Some Scriptures In The Bible Are Senseless And Stupid – Pastor Mensah Otabil / Exposition On Tithes, Offering And Firstfruits By Dr Mensah Otabil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by Silentmoni(m): 11:18am On Nov 07, 2021
Nah lazy and ignorant people dey tap grace.....after tapping all the grace,no significant growth rather dey remain stagnant and unproductive in life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by Etuagievin(m): 11:18am On Nov 07, 2021
Christians really need to do a lot of work making research. I so much love what this pastor has said. Satan has a way of making people leave the God they are suppose to worship and then resort to worshipping man. When I was much younger, I use to see posters of Christ on church adverts and billboards. But now it has been taken over by posters of the general overseers and their wives. It's a ploy by Satan to make people adore and revere mere humans under the guise of church leader. Same goes for this expression that has gained acceptance over the years. Some tap into grace of just anyone who has made money regardless of his means of getting wealth. God's grace is his blessings for all of us. No one is short of that grace . God has a reservoir so to speak, of the grace . Why not approach him in prayer for his blessings instead of tapping into the grace of another man, who has so much limitations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by Validated: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2021
jaxxy:
Hmmm. People here are acting like they don’t know where Christians got that mindset from. I think its from Elijah and Elisha relationship in the Bible.

So pls let Christians counter that b4 insulting innocent Christians and probably naive for doing Smtn they copied from the Bible. undecided

Don’t attack or blame them. U can correct them if they are wrong though.

Correct.
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by realestate99: 11:25am On Nov 07, 2021
englishmart:
Yes, I'm mad.
lol!!! a madman is not aware of his insanity, when you are finally mad, we ( the people ) will let you know.
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by isan(m): 11:33am On Nov 07, 2021
Ask a yahoo boy how he's making money he will tell you its grace cheesy
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by Lamasta(m): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2021
"How we can read the bible and still be foolish I don't get it. It is not as if the bible is a secret document. It's there. Written plain white. And then you will say you are coming to tap into my grace. Me Mensah Otabil? Are you mad?

God bless You MOG for this....Many Christians must have sense by force
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by LaReinaa(f): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2021
Palm wine tappers in the mud grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by Lamasta(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2021
jaxxy:
Hmmm. People here are acting like they don’t know where Christians got that mindset from. I think its from Elijah and Elisha relationship in the Bible.

So pls let Christians counter that b4 insulting innocent Christians and probably naive for doing Smtn they copied from the Bible. undecided

Is it grace that Elijah transferred to Elisha

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by Lamasta(m): 11:39am On Nov 07, 2021
Myer:

While I get the pastor's point.
It is however not madness to tap into another person's grace. In fact it is biblical.

Genesis 12:3
I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Jacob enjoyed the grace of God on Abraham.
Laban enjoyed the grace of God on Jacob.
Egypt enjoyed the grace of God on Joseph.
We are all enjoying the grace of God on Jesus Christ.

The pastor's point is valid especially as a Christian. That no one owns grace except God and we all enjoy it through Jesus Christ.

So why tap from a receiver when you can tap directly from the source?
The grace of God is sufficient for all not the grace of those you quoting out of context abeg....
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:40am On Nov 07, 2021
Lamasta:

Is it grace that Elijah transferred to Elisha

What did Elijah transfer and what do u think they are asking for?

Call it grace or power or spirit.
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by geechy: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2021
Freestainworld:
That is how they finished hushpuppys grace, now he is looking for grace in the prison.

Ah swear bro..!!
The lesson now be say,,
Stay away from them grace tappers. Yahoo boys be tapping it from dem shedi balabala girls and desperado girls....
Girls make una hear o.
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by Lamasta(m): 11:44am On Nov 07, 2021
jaxxy:

What did Elijah transfer and what do u think they are asking for?

Call it grace or power or spirit.
Gift/power is different from grace abeg....
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by Johel(m): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2021
damilola4162:
A Ghanian pastor identified as Mensah Otabil, has reportedly lambast Christians who are in the habit of ''tapping'' into other Christians's grace, Newspremises reports.

Pastor Otabil who chastised Christian for tapping into other Christian's grace, while speaking at at a church event recently, explained that, it is unbiblical to do so as the grace of God is available for all Christians to access and that it is unwise to tap grace from a pastor and not from the source of the grace.

According to him,

''These days I hear things from some Christians and it hurts me. My heart is wounded. People say things to me like ''Pastor, I want to tap into your grace. Sometimes they come and hold your feet. I say ''Are you crazy?''. What is wrong with you?My grace? Where did you read it in the bible? My Grace? It is the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

"How we can read the bible and still be foolish I don't get it. It is not as if the bible is a secret document. It's there. Written plain white. And then you will say you are coming to tap into my grace. Me Mensah Otabil? Are you mad?

"I live by the grace of God. If yu have to tap into grace, commensensically go to the source. What's wrong with your head. If you need grace, go to the giver of grace.''

Watch him taking about this in the video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H9j8PeG36c][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/are-you-mad-pastor-lambast-people-who-are-in-the-habit-of-tapping-from-other-peoples-grace-video/

Well said...they are really mad indeed!!... grin grin
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2021
Lamasta:

Gift/power is different from grace abeg....

Then what is the grace they are asking for or that u think they are asking for?
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by irunoko(m): 11:52am On Nov 07, 2021
shigishege:
this your religion has taken away the real sense from your head. You don't see where that pastor is saying "are you mad" "are you crazy" I know you won't see any bad thing in that right?? Is that what your religion teach you.
are you mad are you crazy is a question not an insult

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by mollie12: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2021
ANDREW91:

What of the woman that touched the garment of Jesus. He was healed. I have seen alot of testimonies where people touch a man of God and received healings. Or is it not same thing?

The woman that touched the hem got healing. Grace through Jesus Christ is more than just healing. If we use this as a yardstick we limit the potential that grace from God can accomplish in our lives.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by YoobaNesan: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

The Adeboye you are talking about or demeaning is one of the few humble clergymen left in the world today... The man is an epitome of simplicity.

He has never directly or indirectly alluded such godhood to himself or even encouraged self worship.

If people worship him, they do so out of choice or volition, not in anyway by his leading.
Shut up! Why can't he rebuke them from it whilst he is still alive?
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by Lamasta(m): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2021
jaxxy:

Then what is the grace they are asking for or that u think they are asking for?
You cannot be touching a man or looking up to a man and say you want to receive the grace of God....
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by tutudesz: 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
Patrioticman007:

And human blood
Abi
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by Awoo88: 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
Freestainworld:
That is how they finished hushpuppys grace, now he is looking for grace in the prison.
I swell u no get sense cheesy angry
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
iammolise:
Correct pastor
The one that vexes me the most is the "God of adeboye" chanters... What do y'all mean by that BS, are we not all sons of God.

Anybody could be a pastor

Ignorance is still doing you. sad When you come of age, you will understand. sad
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by mechanics(m): 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
What he's saying his right, but he didn't have used those words.
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by hotwax: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
jaxxy:

Christians are not followers of Elijah. They the word christians came from Jesus CHRIST.

Except you into Judaism

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by GABRIEL6036: 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
Where is Righteousness? Food don land oooo, come and say something about this biko..
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
YoobaNesan:

Shut up! Why can't he rebuke them from it whilst he is still alive?

Don't ever quote me again in your life with terms like "shut up"!

Do I sound or come off as one of your fellow street kids lacking manners?!!

If all is not well with you upstairs, then keep off the internet!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by deebrain(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Powerful

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by BJanta: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
damilola4162:
A Ghanian pastor identified as Mensah Otabil, has reportedly lambast Christians who are in the habit of ''tapping'' into other Christians's grace, Newspremises reports.

Pastor Otabil who chastised Christian for tapping into other Christian's grace, while speaking at at a church event recently, explained that, it is unbiblical to do so as the grace of God is available for all Christians to access and that it is unwise to tap grace from a pastor and not from the source of the grace.

According to him,

''These days I hear things from some Christians and it hurts me. My heart is wounded. People say things to me like ''Pastor, I want to tap into your grace. Sometimes they come and hold your feet. I say ''Are you crazy?''. What is wrong with you?My grace? Where did you read it in the bible? My Grace? It is the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

"I live by the grace of God. If yu have to tap into grace, commensensically go to the source. What's wrong with your head. If you need grace, go to the giver of grace.''

Watch him taking about this in the video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H9j8PeG36c][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/are-you-mad-pastor-lambast-people-who-are-in-the-habit-of-tapping-from-other-peoples-grace-video/

Pastor, your understanding of the Bible is shallow. It's Biblical to tap into another person's grace. Elisha tapped into the anointing of Elijah and received double portion. What is the whole essence of impartation ,especially in the New Testament? Peter in the household of Cornelius, Apostle Paul in Act19 , etc.
"For I long to see you, that I may impart to you some spiritual gift, so that you may be established—"
Romans 1:11 NKJV. You're tapping from whoever is imparting to you . Bros and Sis, read your Bible constantly and ask GOD for understanding as you do. Most of these men of GOD can be impediment to spiritual understanding and growth.
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by lifenija: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
GboyegaD:
Why do people tap into grace though?

how do people tap grace? plz make una dey rest for talk wen no make sense

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by Ejiakusmith(m): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

And some foolish ones we be using the God of thier pastor to pray for themselves
Not knowing the particular god that thier pastor is really serving

Imagine.....some idiots will say "the God of oyedepo should bless them"

slawormiir.... I the always like ur comments on nairaland here ooo but I go blast you now ..... if you are familiar with you Bible ,, you would have come across this saying,,, May the God of Abraham , Isaac & Jacob bless you
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by iammolise(m): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
mastermaestro:

Ignorance is still doing you. sad When you come of age, you will understand. sad

If u like call me a toddler all u want, but I'll still tell u that at mass we have pastor worshippers than true God worshippers these days... And I think I caught the attention of one.
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by unscripted(m): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
Please maybe I shud as you this question , I have been confused about it for a long time ,, what was Jesus saying here in mathew 23 vs 8

8 “But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers. 9 And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father,(J) and he is in heaven. 10 Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Messiah.

Jesus said we should call no one father ,, but what we have mostly now is " father in the Lord, am under my father in the Lords covering " this is a direct instruction from King Jesus himself , i belive this instruction overceeds what ever Paul or Peter said ( remember they are also man , they even have doctrinal conflict in their time)

Maybe there is another angle to that bible verse I will like to know ..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by igbowoman: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
OmoEpe:
Mesah Otabil,a man I respect tremendously, got it wrong here. When people tap into your grace it is assumed they are tapping into a specific grace of God on your life. No man has a grace on his own, God gives grace, so when people desire that grace,it isn't your grace but the grace of God on your life.
Elisha desired and received the grace of God on Elijah. Not Elijahs grace. No man can receive anything except as giving to him from Above.

Another way of receiving the grace of people is learning under them. Biblically grace is multiplied by knowledge so another way of tapping into your grace is acquiring the knowledge you process in that area that causes the glow of that grace.

It.is never your grace but God's grace upon your life. As Christians it is assumed that all things are from Above and not on earth so it is implied that what is desired is the grace of God bestowed upon your life by God the bestower of the grace.

Elisha desired God's grace bestowed upon Elijah and got it, that doesn't make Elisha mad. It's a matter of intentions not just words.

A wise man once said words means nothing, it's only meaning is what lies in the mind of the speaker.
Seeking to tap into a man of God's grace is simply desiring totap into a specific grace of God on his life. Both ways it is still God's grace because the man processes no grace of his own

This is nonsense.
Go to the source and tap
Why are you hard of hearing

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" / A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! / Father Jude Slumps And Dies In Cameroon While Preaching During Sunday Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.