Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? (13986 Views)

I Accidently Saw Her Naked Body / A Lady Just Left My Side Over D Weekend / My Body Moves Very Fast And It's Embarrassed Me On Many Occasions. I Need Help?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by godofuck231: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2021
Mmadu2:

You're silly. How do you know. Have you ever been a lady before.
you do not ask a pvssy bandit how his operations are being carried out , it shows in the end , happy endings
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by okoroemeka(m): 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
Muna4real:
No. A man's touch is what makes a woman aroused.
you are very much mistaken,my mechanic is a crazy fella,one day he was giving me graphic details how he fvcked his girlfriend, unfortunately we are in a shop close by with the girl shopkeeper excited by the story,after 10-15 mins of really graphic raunchy details of no holds barred sex,the obviously aroused girl has to pretend to fetch something inside the shop,the movement was so suspicious that I cannot resist the urge to look inside and the girl was busy wiping her thighs was tissue paper,I glanced at the wooden bench she sat up from and it was throughly soaked and damp.i can't ignore such blatant signs from quite a pretty lady,so i collected her phone contact and the rest?,well it is not hard to guess what can happen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by godofuck231: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
Pregift:
. It's does only if the thing is hard as a rock. But if it's just there it doesn't move me.
incoming !

1 Share

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by godofuck231: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
Pregift:
. Really I never knew. Bcs some of my friends normally tell me during girl's talk. That they get wet whenever he sends money or they know that he just hit money. Even the married ones.
oppkoe!

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by godofuck231: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
Cokahot:
Sure why not. My ex her 0ekus gets wt once she sees my dick hard and straight 6 aka v6. Her pekus go wet,ba she dey always shout say my prick too big,trust me I'm 8 and a half when hard. Just an inch plus from xs max length. Now imagine that entering ino your belly at 8kph. Na die be that one
battle of the bone and flesh , advantage

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Muna4real(f): 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
okoroemeka:
you are very much mistaken,my mechanic is a crazy fella,one day he was giving me graphic details how he fvcked his girlfriend, unfortunately we are in a shop close by with the girl shopkeeper excited by the story,after 10-15 mins of really graphic raunchy details of no holds barred sex,the obviously aroused girl has to pretend to fetch something inside the shop,the movement was so suspicious that I cannot resist the urge to look inside and the girl was busy wiping her thighs was tissue paper,I glanced at the wooden bench she sat up from and it was throughly soaked and damp.i can't ignore such blatant signs from quite a pretty lady,so i collected her phone contact and the rest?,well it is not hard to guess what can happen

grin
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
Pregift:
. I want to hear from other ladies, I know my own side. Bcs my friends views are all different from mine, so I want hear from others

Lies. You be guy.
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
okoroemeka:

You didn't collect anyones number and nothing happened. I've seen guys like you that cook up stories that don't exist.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Bigpapi: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
Pregift:
I just need to know. I have my reasons. Please ladies in the house. By Just looking or seeing your boyfriend/ husband naked either in the kitchen, parlour or anywhere in the house. Do you feel the urge to have sex at the sight of the naked body.

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by RealAdewole(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
Pregift:
. I want to know about other ladies, as for me I know my own.
tell us
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by silibaba: 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
iamtardey:
lol I don't think so except the guys body is the Hot type you get ... or what do I know
same with women.

If TENI naked for me front, I can't have an erection.

All potbelly females are inclusive.

9 Likes

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by juman(m): 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
I observe that women lie a lot.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
Pregift:
I just need to know. I have my reasons. Please ladies in the house. By Just looking or seeing your boyfriend/ husband naked either in the kitchen, parlour or anywhere in the house. Do you feel the urge to have sex at the sight of the naked body.

It depends on if the guy is well built, at least that's what I've been told.

1 Like

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by WoundedLamb: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
OP is obviously a man. It's funny how little we know about the opposite gender. Some men think they've got the monopoly of sexual desires and that's why they'd use that to excuse theirs lack of self control. Everyone is sexually attracted to unclothedness, that's nature.

3 Likes

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Oglock(m): 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
Nawa oo
Even girls don't know what gets them wet or they don't wanna say
Or should I say
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Hathor5(f): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
The sight of his naked upper body is a turn-on already. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by computersoft: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
Pregift:
Then share your own
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by flokii: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
Anything can move women.. if the brother is well groomed with pleasant smell, she might get turned on.

2 Likes

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by alphaNomega: 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..Hmmm, some get wet by seeing just facial features, body parts, voice, muscles, body shape, height, skin colour and other stupid stupid things.
you forgot his account balance...the most important!
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by alphaNomega: 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
Vanilla4:
It doesn't, maybe it does for some. Girls and guys are built in a different way.
exactly! 96% of women are sexually aroused by a man with huge account balance

2 Likes

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by SenatePresdo(m): 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
Cokahot:
Sure why not. My ex her 0ekus gets wt once she sees my dick hard and straight 6 aka v6. Her pekus go wet,ba she dey always shout say my prick too big,trust me I'm 8 and a half when hard. Just an inch plus from xs max length. Now imagine that entering ino your belly at 8kph. Na die be that one

A tiny 8 and a half is small, not just being long. But how fat, if below 5.5, you are still small.
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by alphaNomega: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
Pregift:
. I want to hear from other ladies, I know my own side. Bcs my friends views are all different from mine, so I want hear from others
o boi park well, na man you be

1 Like

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Ishilove: 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
Pregift:
Why?
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hathor5:
The sight of his naked upper body is a turn-on already. smiley
This is true.. I remember one time i was staying in one funny compound some 6 years back. I just came out innocently shirtless and there were a couple of married mature woman with some girls outside. After about 3 mins one of them called my attention to it and it's effect on them. I actually thought she was joking. And some times walking on the road some girls will focus their eyes on the dick region lustfully atimes forgetting themselves and making u feel naked and embarrassed. So I think women just get as turned on as we do naturally by naked bodies or their imagination of our near naked bodies

6 Likes

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Loveknitting: 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
No such thing has ever happened to me, seen a lot of neked guys, only admire a fine one and moveon

1 Like

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Hathor5(f): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
killmods:

This is true.. I remember one time i was staying in one funny compound some 6 years back. I just came out innocently shirtless and there were a couple of married mature woman with some girls outside. After about 3 mins one of them called my attention to it and it's effect on them. I actually thought she was joking. And some times walking on the road some girls will focus their eyes on the dick region lustfully atimes forgetting themselves and making u feel naked and embarrassed. So I think women just get as turned on as we do naturally by naked bodies or their imagination of our near naked bodies

We have two eyes too so yes we like the sight of a well built masculine body.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by ashawopikin(m): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
MJBOLT:
are you not a lady??you are supposed to know undecided
I suspect he's a man, for this faceless forum, expect anything
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by okoroemeka(m): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
Mmadu2:

You didn't collect anyones number and nothing happened. I've seen guys like you that cook up stories that don't exist.
it is obvious from your comment that you still have a lot to learn about the female pysch to doubt my observations,what if I tell you the story of a lady beside me on a night bus from shagamu to onitsha to got aroused by the swaying motion of the vehicle and what happened that night,,what of my customer a female butcher that confess to getting aroused by watching pigs copulating in our farm,,I am from imo state and we have really beautiful and some really loose women,if I start to tell you my stories and adventures you will call it pure fantasy.

8 Likes

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
okoroemeka:
it is obvious from your comment that you still have a lot to learn about the female pysch to doubt my observations,what if I tell you the story of a lady beside me on a night bus from shagamu to onitsha to got aroused by the swaying motion of the vehicle and what happened that night,,what of my customer a female butcher that confess to getting aroused by watching pigs copulating in our farm,,I am from imo state and we have really beautiful and some really loose women,if I start to tell you my stories and adventures you will call it pure fantasy.
No mind that one.. him think say women nor be flesh and blood. I done smooch stranger inside bus for night because she dey use nipples disturb me on purpose and we were sitting close. I did it in a way nobody would ever notice. Another one was in school she just stood beside me with her nipples firmly planted on my back. I turned and noticed her smile knowingly... we both left the campus together ASAP to do the needful. Abi na for okada because back then in school okada fit carry two different people going the same direction. Wetin those girls take man pikin see no be small matter.. That guy probably has no experience so when he hears stuff like that e go be am like movie cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Cokahot: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
Abegi. I'm long fat and thick. Gimme your sister so she can tell u my story
SenatePresdo:

A tiny 8 and a half is small, not just being long. But how fat, if below 5.5, you are still small.
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Lilsameey: 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
alphaNomega:
you forgot his account balance...the most important!
Nah only poverty stricken girls are attracted to stuffs like that, A girl and sound head will find a way to establish herself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by CHoccolaTE: 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
There are so many lies in this thread.

Men don't have any idea how women sexuality works. Instead of them to say them no know them dey talk big big lies.

One even said a girl got wet and the bench she sat on got wet through the wrapper she was wearing grin

Abi na piss she piss for body or she has bladder problem because no normal woman can achieve that kind of wetness just from listening to erotic stories in public.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With / How Frustrated Woman Slept With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband / My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.