Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? (13990 Views)

I Accidently Saw Her Naked Body / A Lady Just Left My Side Over D Weekend / My Body Moves Very Fast And It's Embarrassed Me On Many Occasions. I Need Help?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by okoroemeka(m): 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
There are so many lies in this thread.

Men don't have any idea how women sexuality works. Instead of them to say them no know them dey talk big big lies.

One even said a girl got wet and the bench she sat on got wet through the wrapper she was wearing grin

Abi na piss she piss for body or she has bladder problem because no normal woman can achieve that kind of wetness just from listening to erotic stories in public.
the male sexuality is straightforward,simple and easy to learn and understand,but the same cannot be said for women,they have so much varied differences that I am even believing that no two women sexuality is similar,the complexity is most times baffling that I have to admit that we are still learning what makes them tick,and on the issue of wetness that one is child's game compared to what my ex chisom can do,just keep a towel handy because she will totally soak the damn sheets.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by alphaNomega: 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lilsameey:
Nah only poverty stricken girls are attracted to stuffs like that, A girl and sound head will find a way to establish herself.

It is not poverty oga
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by OgatheTop: 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2021
Pregift:
. I want to know about other ladies, as for me I know my own.

Liar!

You're a man.

And you fuckgot your bio retained your lie of being female when you posted that thresh !
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Lilsameey: 2:59am On Nov 07, 2021
alphaNomega:

It is not poverty oga
Nah poverty, tell me why a girl will get wet because of money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by ojuu4u(m): 3:40am On Nov 07, 2021
Vanilla4:
It doesn't, maybe it does for some. Girls and guys are built in a different way.

I dated a lady then, she used to tell me whenever she sees me, she would wet

Many times when I visited her in the evening, on my coming back home, she would call me that she is coming to sleep in my place . And when she latter comes, I would ask her why not telling me that you would come wen I visited her few minutes back, she would say ,she got arouse because of my physical present. ........I guess she wouldn't able to take it off from her head whenever I left.

4 Likes

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by ojuu4u(m): 3:46am On Nov 07, 2021
killmods:

This is true.. I remember one time i was staying in one funny compound some 6 years back. I just came out innocently shirtless and there were a couple of married mature woman with some girls outside. After about 3 mins one of them called my attention to it and it's effect on them. I actually thought she was joking. And some times walking on the road some girls will focus their eyes on the dick region lustfully atimes forgetting themselves and making u feel naked and embarrassed. So I think women just get as turned on as we do naturally by naked bodies or their imagination of our near naked bodies

Some ladies turn on by man's hairy chest

1 Like

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Mrscarter(f): 4:21am On Nov 07, 2021
Pregift:
I just need to know. I have my reasons. Please ladies in the house. By Just looking or seeing your boyfriend/ husband naked either in the kitchen, parlour or anywhere in the house. Do you feel the urge to have sex at the sight of the naked body.

Not just any mans body would do it for me. Has to be my man cos for me sex isnt just bout the body bout the person u love n how they make u feel n how u wanna make him feel plus the things about him that attract me so is more than just his body.
Also his touch has more to do with arousing me than the sight of him naked. The way hes touching me n the way hes talking to me on top of how i feel bout him n our connection is wat does it for me. So no i cant just look at a naked guy or an attractive guys body n be aroused. If i did look itd only be fleeting i wouldnt get wet or fantasize bout him unless it was my man or someone i knew n i wanted to be my man.

4 Likes

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Mrscarter(f): 4:26am On Nov 07, 2021
JAOS:
they do get wet especially when the guy is wearing tight brief

Lol no not all women.
If the guy is cute n his body is cute a woman may look outta curiosity. But for me i wouldnt get turned on by it. For me its gotta be someone i feel a certain way about. So has to be my man cos sex for me is bout how he makes me feel n i think bout that n thats wat gets me wanting him. So if i think bout sex its only bout my hubby cos he makes me want him. Any guy no matter how hot would only make me look in curiosity for a fleeting moment. Im not easily interested like that. As for other women im sure some would be like me n ofcourse thered be some who would get turned on by any hot guys body

1 Like

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Mrscarter(f): 4:28am On Nov 07, 2021
Vanilla4:
It doesn't, maybe it does for some. Girls and guys are built in a different way.

Exactly. Lol none of us are all the same just like guys we all individual therefore different strokes for different folks cheesy
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Mrscarter(f): 4:29am On Nov 07, 2021
Pregift:
. Pls young man. IAM a lady and not a guy. Not everybody on nairaland is a fraud.

Lol ive ben accused of having hairy balls before. Chai grin
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Mrscarter(f): 4:40am On Nov 07, 2021
killmods:

This is true.. I remember one time i was staying in one funny compound some 6 years back. I just came out innocently shirtless and there were a couple of married mature woman with some girls outside. After about 3 mins one of them called my attention to it and it's effect on them. I actually thought she was joking. And some times walking on the road some girls will focus their eyes on the dick region lustfully atimes forgetting themselves and making u feel naked and embarrassed. So I think women just get as turned on as we do naturally by naked bodies or their imagination of our near naked bodies

If women look at ur body i doubt theyd just go get wet instantly. Usually takes more than that for a woman. Like ur touch. I doubt thered be a hell of alot of women who get wet just looking at a mans chest. Wen they look at ur chest they prolly admiring ur body or finding u attractive n thats different to being turned on n getting wet

1 Like

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:50am On Nov 07, 2021
Muna4real:
No. A man's touch is what makes a woman aroused.
spot on.
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Vanilla4(f): 6:13am On Nov 07, 2021
ojuu4u:

I dated a lady then, she used to tell me whenever she sees me, she would wet

Many times when I visited her in the evening, on may coming back home, she would call me that she is coming to sleep in my place . And when she latter comes, I would ask her why not telling me that she would come wen I visited her few minutes back, she would say ,she got arouse because of my physical present.
There really isn't a universal answer to the subject matter. We humans can be excited even by picking up scent. I somewhat thought it's the later for the lady you mentioned.
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 07, 2021
Hathor5:
The sight of his naked upper body is a turn-on already. smiley
you are sincere and I like you for that...

1 Like

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Stephenofu: 7:18am On Nov 07, 2021
okoroemeka:
the male sexuality is straightforward,simple and easy to learn and understand,but the same cannot be said for women,they have so much varied differences that I am even believing that no two women sexuality is similar,the complexity is most times baffling that I have to admit that we are still learning what makes them tick,and on the issue of wetness that one is child's game compared to what my ex chisom can do,just keep a towel handy because she will totally soak the damn sheets.
Your ex, when do you plan on getting married
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 07, 2021
Mrscarter:

If women look at ur body i doubt theyd just go get wet instantly. Usually takes more than that for a woman. Like ur touch. I doubt thered be a hell of alot of women who get wet just looking at a mans chest. Wen they look at ur chest they prolly admiring ur body or finding u attractive n thats different to being turned on n getting wet
Yeah. But if they find it attractive and sexually appealing wouldn't they get turned on? Definitely not all women. We men can get aroused sexually just by looking at a sexually appealing woman but we might not get fully turned on like all Bruce Lee hard down there and it doesn't mean we aren't moved down there. Some ladies get soaking wet by looking and little touches or even dirty words and suggestions while some will require a whole lot of pre-intimacy for hours before they can get wet for the main course. I know the difference between just admiring and getting wet and ready. The former leads to the latter in some cases... not all tho. How are you Mrscarter and how's down under my old friend from a previous cyberlife wink

1 Like

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2021
ojuu4u:

Some ladies turn on by man's hairy chest
I don't even have a single strand of hair on my chest cheesy
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Figger(m): 8:24am On Nov 07, 2021
Some of them, na alert dey make them wet.
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Figger(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2021
killmods:

You're right on point, girls likes to look at a man's crouch whenever they're coming in opposite directions. That makes me so uncomfortable
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 07, 2021
okoroemeka:
it is obvious from your comment that you still have a lot to learn about the female pysch to doubt my observations,what if I tell you the story of a lady beside me on a night bus from shagamu to onitsha to got aroused by the swaying motion of the vehicle and what happened that night,,what of my customer a female butcher that confess to getting aroused by watching pigs copulating in our farm,,I am from imo state and we have really beautiful and some really loose women,if I start to tell you my stories and adventures you will call it pure fantasy.

Until you jam marine spirit your prick no go rest grin

Girl getting aroused by the swaying of a vehicle - Total bullshit!!

You imagine things too much. A lot of men do unfortunately. Its called delusion.

1 Like

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by LofP(m): 10:22am On Nov 07, 2021
Mmadu2:

Until you jam marine spirit your prick no go rest grin

Girl getting aroused by the swaying of a vehicle - Total bullshit!!

You imagine things too much. A lot of men do unfortunately. Its called delusion.

You might think this is weird, but something similar happened to me on an interstate journey. We had a chat in the vehicle and we were friendly, the lady was pregnant and she was gumming my body afterwards until she dropped.
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by LofP(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2021
Some women like hearing dirty stories for real. In a room with one, talking dirty and the next thing was I want to give you oral...

She obliged.

2 Likes

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 07, 2021
LofP:

You might think this is weird, but something similar happened to me on an interstate journey. We had a chat in the vehicle and we were friendly, the lady was pregnant and she was gumming my body afterwards until she dropped.

Chaaai!! Can you imagine the level of idioticy and stupidity and delusion a lot of men parade around shamelessly.

A pregnant woman has once leaned on my body in a journey in a public transport. Does that ever mean she's lusting. Pregnant women are always tired and looking for where to lean due to their condition. Some men are seriously sick upstairs.

4 Likes

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by LofP(m): 10:30am On Nov 07, 2021
I lived in a compound as an undergraduate where we had more males than females. So, I was used to going shirtless.

On a particular day, someone from the opposite compound where there were more females than males was graduating, and they wanted to prepare for a large number of people and some of the girls in the other compound came in.

I was shirtless, and my female co-tenant asked me to cover up because of the girls. I found it funny because I was used to walking around bare-chest as we were mostly guys in the compound.

So I think some women are affected.

Like someone rightly mentioned all women have different sexual chemistry.
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by LofP(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2021
Mmadu2:

Chaaai!! Can you imagine the level of idioticy and stupidity and delusion a lot of men parade around shamelessly.

A pregnant woman has once leaned on my body in a journey in a public transport. Does that ever mean she's lusting. Pregnant women are always tired and looking for where to lean due to their condition. Some men are seriously sick upstairs.

You can't understand my friend so cut out the insults.

1 Like

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Hathor5(f): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2021
Competence5050:
you are sincere and I like you for that...

Thank you. That's a really nice compliment. smiley
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Pregift(f): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
Mrscarter:

Not just any mans body would do it for me. Has to be my man cos for me sex isnt just bout the body bout the person u love n how they make u feel n how u wanna make him feel plus the things about him that attract me so is more than just his body.
Also his touch has more to do with arousing me than the sight of him naked. The way hes touching me n the way hes talking to me on top of how i feel bout him n our connection is wat does it for me. So no i cant just look at a naked guy or an attractive guys body n be aroused. If i did look itd only be fleeting i wouldnt get wet or fantasize bout him unless it was my man or someone i knew n i wanted to be my man.
. Good to know that.
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Sanmel(f): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
Of course. Aside unclothedness sef, when we're out on a date, just looking at him turns me on. We're all sexual beings after all.

3 Likes

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Mrscarter(f): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2021
killmods:

Yeah. But if they find it attractive and sexually appealing wouldn't they get turned on? Definitely not all women. We men can get aroused sexually just by looking at a sexually appealing woman but we might not get fully turned on like all Bruce Lee hard down there and it doesn't mean we aren't moved down there. Some ladies get soaking wet by looking and little touches or even dirty words and suggestions while some will require a whole lot of pre-intimacy for hours before they can get wet for the main course. I know the difference between just admiring and getting wet and ready. The former leads to the latter in some cases... not all tho. How are you Mrscarter and how's down under my old friend from a previous cyberlife wink

Lmao. Im ok thankyou. I have alot going on atm. My mum is dying in d hospital.
Nd yes all girls are different. For me tho yh its more bout touch n sound i guess.

2 Likes

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2021
Mrscarter:

Lmao. Im ok thankyou. I have alot going on atm. My mum is dying in d hospital.
Nd yes all girls are different. For me tho yh its more bout touch n sound i guess.
So sorry about ur mum. The ministry of touch and sound... intense smiley
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by cescky(m): 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mmadu2:

You didn't collect anyones number and nothing happened. I've seen guys like you that cook up stories that don't exist.

You're such pained soul..

What exactly is you're problem... Is life that hard for you? You attacked the op, this is the third person you're attacking, grow small sense and maturity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? / My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte / A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.