Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,920 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? (13987 Views)

I Accidently Saw Her Naked Body / A Lady Just Left My Side Over D Weekend / My Body Moves Very Fast And It's Embarrassed Me On Many Occasions. I Need Help?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
cescky:

You're such pained soul..

What exactly is you're problem... Is life that hard for you? You attacked the op, this is the third person you're attacking, grow small sense and maturity

Your such a brainless psychopath that can't even understand that this matter is dead and buried.

You resurrected a dead thread just to attack me. You're a jobless lowlife frustrated idiot. The individuals concerned aren't even bothered anymore.
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by cescky(m): 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mmadu2:

Your such a brainless psychopath that can't even understand that this matter is dead and buried.

You resurrected a dead thread just to attack me. You're a jobless lowlife frustrated idiot. The individuals concerned aren't even bothered anymore.

smh
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
Pregift:
. Really I never knew. Bcs some of my friends normally tell me during girl's talk. That they get wet whenever he sends money or they know that he just hit money. Even the married ones.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by drimzsmoke(m): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
Pregift:
I just need to know. I have my reasons. Please ladies in the house. By Just looking or seeing your boyfriend/ husband naked either in the kitchen, parlour or anywhere in the house. Do you feel the urge to have sex at the sight of the naked body.

When the penis is flaccid,looking at a man's naked body makes them laugh....I've experienced it not once or twice

Re: Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? by mitchelle16(f): 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
It doesn’t move me at all no matter how hot you are, I used to think that maybe something is wrong with me but I guess it’s just natural plus I don’t get aroused easily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Frustrated Woman Slept With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband / Seeing An Ex: Do Feeling Come Back? / My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.