Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend (3561 Views)

I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) / Street People Are So Dumb! (my Experience) / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by Savedday: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by Odoogu(m): 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
Am not sure you know what you are doing.
Her laptop bag, the insult in public, the damn meal and then you get to pay!!

I think it's you who needs to be dumped.

Are you dumb ( sorry for the use of word)
Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by frozen70(f): 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
VickyELEFAN:
On Friday, me and my boyfriend and his sister planned a vacation and on our trip, we decided to branch an eatry in EKPOMA.

I was sitting at the back and his sister was sitting in the front seat. I didn't have any reason to complain since the car isn't mine and she's his sister.

When we got to LEO Restaurant & Bar, EKPOMA. We had to alight and get some food. Here in lies the drama. The sister came out and gave me her laptop bag to carry, while she walks empty handed with a high should. A shoulder as high as olumo rock.

As a humble lady, I didn't want to complain so I carried the bag. At the same time, I was trying to carry my own purse too, then the laptop bag fell down.

She insulted in the presence of many people and my boyfriend did not complain or caution her. Instead he frowned at me.
When we got into the eatry again, he bought his food with big meat but me I only got a rice with fish.

I didn't complain but I was hurt. The next I heard was the brother saying, "Vicky is your ATM with you, you will have to pay for the meal". Even though I don't have money, the bill is not an issues but my own mother and father are starving. My mother has been drinking gari and cold water for over 3 months now.
Why will I be paying for a rude girl and boyfriend who doesn't understand me.
I am going to dumb this guy.

Just cut him off, he has no regards for you before his sister and it obviouse you don't have a place in the family
Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by BabbanBura(m): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool BROKE GIRLS LOOKING 4 SPOILT RICH DUDES TO TAKE CARE OF DER NEEDS AND U EXPECT D DUDE TO BE HUMBLE. MADAM GO N LOOK 4 A JOB OR FIND UR CLASS. U NO FIT IN, DAZ Y DEM DE JUNZ U. IF TOO SEY U B GUY NOW, NA TO JUST USE MY OLD KALA TAKE BLAST 1 OF UR LEG. U NO GO LEAV RICH DUDES ALONE. BOTH OF DEM DE TRY TELL U SEY, U NO BELONG. WTF MAN

See the truth in the whole matter here. Thabks Bro for explaining this to her.

Leave those idiots alone and face your life!

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by naijapips04: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
VickyELEFAN:
On Friday, me and my boyfriend and his sister planned a vacation and on our trip, we decided to branch an eatry in EKPOMA.

I was sitting at the back and his sister was sitting in the front seat. I didn't have any reason to complain since the car isn't mine and she's his sister.

When we got to LEO Restaurant & Bar, EKPOMA. We had to alight and get some food. Here in lies the drama. The sister came out and gave me her laptop bag to carry, while she walks empty handed with a high should. A shoulder as high as olumo rock.

As a humble lady, I didn't want to complain so I carried the bag. At the same time, I was trying to carry my own purse too, then the laptop bag fell down.

She insulted in the presence of many people and my boyfriend did not complain or caution her. Instead he frowned at me.
When we got into the eatry again, he bought his food with big meat but me I only got a rice with fish.

I didn't complain but I was hurt. The next I heard was the brother saying, "Vicky is your ATM with you, you will have to pay for the meal". Even though I don't have money, the bill is not an issues but my own mother and father are starving. My mother has been drinking gari and cold water for over 3 months now.

They don't deserve you. Please do.
Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by NohurryInLife: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
Kayberg:
undecided

He is a bad boyfriend.
He doesn't only need to be dumbed, he deserves to be blinded, lamed, deafened and even crippled.
What a boyfriend that should be dumbed.
Buy why now ??
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by toujurs: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Tu penses qu'elle est avec lui à cause de l'argent ? It might not be the reason though.
la plupart des femmes nigérianes ont transformé leurs relations en affaires
Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
Maybe he has dumped you a long time ago and you just clinging to him. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by VickyELEFAN(f): 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kayberg:
undecided

He is a bad boyfriend.
He doesn't only need to be dumbed, he deserves to be blinded, lamed, deafened and even crippled.
What a boyfriend that should be dumbed.
let's be guided please. I made a miistake
Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by VanillaIyce(f): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
VickyELEFAN:

Don't worry fish is better than meat and you might be seen as a maid for them..so when you are ready use your legs and Waka and leave the relationship. Tienk yew
Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by VickyELEFAN(f): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
VanillaIyce:

Don't worry fish is better than meat and you might be seen as a maid for them..so when you are ready use your legs and Waka and leave the relationship. Tienk yew

Common! Will you stop that

(1) (2) (Reply)

"This Is Super Natural": Lady Shows Off Beautiful Marks On Her Body / Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful / My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.