Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me (44835 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by Pumpumking: 7:14am On Nov 17, 2021
siofra:
So people still do this kind of thing

Sita are u free? smiley
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by siofra(f): 9:14am On Nov 21, 2021
Pumpumking:

Sita are u free? smiley

Hot thunder fire you angry
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by studentofTruth: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2021
Richieniit:

As expected, emotional nonsense with neither sense nor logic. Not even a single verse in the Bible.

Continue disobeying the Bible you claim to uphold. Pity!
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by Ubenedictus(m): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Richieniit:

Bruh stories... You'll be shock the more research you make about them the more scary it get. Every catholic home have shrine they worship all in the name it represents God.. same God that has warned you ppl never to use any image to represent Him. Why on earth do you need holy Mary to intercede on your prayers and her name mentioned at every prayers you guys make

Them don brain wash una finish. That cross you guys carry about is totally ungodly.

Well who are my to judge But pls don't quote me again if you can't diff btw the truth and your truth. angry
when you don't research this are the kinds of things you'll come up with. These criticism have long been answered but to you it still sounds interesting.
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by Ubenedictus(m): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
chokovirus:

Okay. That’s better. Mine agreed to leave the Catholic Church but we will do a white wedding there. But right now I don’t think that will happen again tho because if we are to wed in the Catholic Church I would have to consent to her remaining there and also making sure the kids are trained in the Catholic manner.
if she doesn't marry in the Catholic church...then there will be a bit of wahala for you.

She will need permission from her bishop to ask a priest to witness that marriage in your church and dépense her from the form of marriage and I don't know a single case off the top of my head when a Nigerian bishop has granted that.

To put it in simple terms, if you wed in your church, it won't be recognised in the Catholic church, it is almost the same as if she is committing fornication. She will not be able to receive communion or participate actively in her church. Reconsider o
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by Ubenedictus(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Richieniit:

Bruh stories... You'll be shock the more research you make about them the more scary it get. Every catholic home have shrine they worship all in the name it represents God.. same God that has warned you ppl never to use any image to represent Him. Why on earth do you need holy Mary to intercede on your prayers and her name mentioned at every prayers you guys make

Them don brain wash una finish. That cross you guys carry about is totally ungodly.

Well who are my to judge But pls don't quote me again if you can't diff btw the truth and your truth. angry
this is from a protestant.

https://www.google.com/search?q=why+do+people+pray+to+mary+YouTube&oq=why+do+people+pray+to+mary+YouTube&aqs=chrome..69i57.16823j0j4&client=ms-android-xiaomi-rvo3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:d86761bd,vid:sM64nAIqoNM,st:0
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by chokovirus: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lol… how’s that one my wahala? Already she has agreed to join me in my church.
Ubenedictus:
if she doesn't marry in the Catholic church...then there will be a bit of wahala for you.

She will need permission from her bishop to ask a priest to witness that marriage in your church and dépense her from the form of marriage and I don't know a single case off the top of my head when a Nigerian bishop has granted that.

To put it in simple terms, if you wed in your church, it won't be recognised in the Catholic church, it is almost the same as if she is committing fornication. She will not be able to receive communion or participate actively in her church. Reconsider o
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by Athina1982(f): 1:43am On May 25, 2022
Doncaniboy:
My Brother, I was once in that position. The Girl is a Catholic and I was a Pentecostal. I dated her for 4 years, marriage reach she said I must leave my church and bro I can't afford such luxury. I quit. If you know you can't handle it pls quit. God who knows your heart will bless you with a awesome woman someday.
since u have the fraudster phone number contact 08037111012 he is a security operative he should be able to get him for u
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by Zanzibar1: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
jeffolala:
I beg u in the name of GOD, remain where u are , very soon she ask you to leave your family for her,
If she trully loves you , she will trust you and follow you.
I like your username
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by orisa37: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
Do not be UNEQUALLY yoked with the UNBELIEVER.
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by forMom(f): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2022
KoladeChris24:

Thanks for the responses everyone. It's on the front page.
So Op, did you later continue with the marriage plans?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

"It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) / Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.