Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home (77091 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My Madam And Me / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by QuickStandard: 11:48am On Nov 08, 2021
Styluss:
would she have gotten pregnant if the old man was poor?

Didn't want to comment, but would the Oga madam have married into the said family if the man was poor?

You can assume. Let nanny be pregnant for whoever she chooses.

Afterall Esther in the Bible was a maid
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by harjay1986: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2021
ultraviolet27:
. See Entitlement Mentality Abeg!!!She should tell Her Husband to move out of his Dad House and go buy His own or build His own as if She will Contribute to d Cost of Building it?Like U don't knw Nigeria Inflation and Cost of Living now? If Her Husby Can't afford another House She shud Pressure Him 2 go enter debt nah if its d Woman who will shoulder d Cost then not my Palaver.

What is even d wisdom in Erecting Houses Up and down Nigeria when u wont live in more than One? His Dad Already has numerous Houses He should still go build another One So He Can Choke Nigerian Environment More?Yet we complain of Food Scarcity and Low Agricultural Productivity when we av already used all the available Land which shd have been used for Agriculture to build Plenty Houses of which One Can't live in Two of them at Once in His /Her Lifetime.
U even Said The Father-inlaw shd move to another House to live with His Pregnant Nanny Since He has Several Houses as if its the DIL who built the House See if anyone is to leave that House for another One the Father-inlaw built,it should be the aggrieved Lady.bcs,d FIL worked for His Money and He Can do anything with It.We all knw the Woman's grouse isn't about Her formal Nanny being Preggy 4 Her FIL but bcs Women hates anything that didn't Spring Out frm them,are bitchy,Envious and detest anyone getting elevated to their Status too that is why they maltreat anyone not frm dia Loins I am also a woman so I knw better.
Don't Call d Nanny an Opportunist bcs d DIL won't also be better as we weren't involved in Her Thought Process.and the DIL isn't even the Mans Biological Daughter so who is She 2 dictate who Her FIL is to marry?Even Her Husband Siblings aren't Complaining See Gbege O As She was Brought in2 dt House to enjoy wealth so is that Nanny also brought in too.
I don't know how to quote a little Section if ur Post that is why I had to reply after ur whole Comment

I for give you 1 million like
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by melexchi(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2021
if i was ur husband i would have divorced u, u are evil, ur nanny how? is it becuase she was unfortunate u are an obvious gold digger and u didnt treat ur nanny right now ure scared of karma, well u will get served
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by cooooooks(m): 11:57am On Nov 08, 2021
The wife doesn't come first without a will. Especially with other children involved.

It will likely be shared equally among the children after her share for increase in value is removed.

As her income was much less, there will be some temporary alimony for her in all likelihood (the marriage would not long enough to require alimony for life).

But then again, this is only if they do court marriage. Many people do not. In that case, they will be subject to the customary law of the man's home.

PeaceJoyLove:

Hahahha. From your own ibo-tic book of law. Right? Lol. A beg shift to one side. So, if the man leaves a will behind you think the woman is not the who will be in charge. Do you think it will be the son? And as educated as the said man is, he wont leave a will? Just pray the woman doesnt change his mind. A nanny who is said to be his companion. A friend who relieved him of a deep sorrow. You dont understand that the man had to live with the son so as not to fall into depression. But the woman brought him out. You dont know anything. Your own is first son rubbish thing. Did you read there that they are ibo? Ibos are nasty with the madness that first son inherits all. You are all very nasty in that regard. Very cra.zy culture. Your audacity to even write it is beyond me. You need to have your brain checked. I hate that mentality.

If you are based in Lagos, from the wrote up, you can guess the family is yoruba. So, get your crappy and nauseating first son culture out of my mention. Very nas.ty culture. First son my foot.

In law, the wife comes first if there is no will. Go and ask any lawyer who understands the law. You think it ibo-tic law that will be used. grin He has brought up first son issue. Your head dey pain you. grin

Get the crap out my mention. You are the one whose write up is with rubbish noun - conjecture.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Kenontop: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hello madam, you are wicked and selfish. Is she not a human being? Or because you brought her to your house God cannot favor her. For christ sake she isnt married to your husband which does not affect your marriage. Please leave the lady and the old man alone. Be happy for her at least.... na condition make her become your nanny o, so respect yourself before you become lower than nanny.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Oby09(f): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
Wow! Congrats to the maid. She's got everything that makes one a woman. Nobody was born to be a househelp and please be careful before they'll drive you out of the house, nonsense and ingredients (*_*)
MrPresent:
This is a true life story.

The lady in question is so confused on what to do.

Please advise her responsibly:

(Matured Minds Only)

Good morning, I am married into a very wealthy home, my husband is the eldest child, they are four, 3 male and a female.

Last two years I got a nanny, she's 32 years, my husband is in charge of his father company, his father has houses everywhere around the world but he's leaving with us, because of loneliness, he lost his wife 12yrs ago and since then he refused to marry again, he's 65years old but still young, I have a supermarket, so my nanny cook and takes care of the home while I'm away, my nanny has been sleeping with my father in-law but I didn't know, March this year we found out she's pregnant and she said it was papa that was responsible, when I ask her how long she has been sleeping with him she said since last year.

I was shouting at her when my husband shut me up that I shouldn't talk to her like that, that she's not a child, my own house help! When my husband talk to his father about it, he said the girl, that is my nanny has been his companion that he wants to marry her, mogbe I said over my dead body, my own maid, instead of my husband to be on my side he said if marrying the girl will make his father Happy that he has his support, the house we are living is build by my father in-law, it's a duplex, Mummy as am writing you my husband and his brothers followed my father in-law to pay my nanny dowry, they came back yesterday.

I didn't go with the children because I can't Believe my father in-law stoop so low to marry my maid when there are other women out there, last night I was talking to my husband and he told me to stop referring her as my nanny that she's now Married to his father therefore I should be calling her "Aunty mi", and my kids who usually call her Aunty should start calling her "Mummy", and I asked him what will she be calling me, he said anything she likes.

I am just here crying, someone I brought into my home has now turned madam over me, what should I do, and I can't tell my husband to rent another apartment when he has a duplex, papa can't leave either because he want to be close to his son, how long can I take this, please I need advice. Thanks. Married for 10years.

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

She would be in the comment section reading.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by sylve11: 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
spinna:
Why not be happy for the girl and accept her and await your own change of levels..this story is a parable against pride

Correct. cool
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Incognito403: 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:

I'm not asking of your mum's decisions, I'm asking of your outward emotions and reaction to what she did,

The wife the Op talked about expressed her feelings on what her father in law did, which in her right she is justified, no one will be happy of such a scenario except we want to deceive ourselves, and I for one do not like to deceive myself.

If your mother gets pregnant for your driver, you will not be happy about it, but you just have to accept her decision to marry him.
Please speak for yourself and your gender.

The only thing that will make me feel bad for such is maybe I don't like the person's religion or tribe. Not because he's a "mere" driver.

There's no reason to feel bad if you didn't initially see the nanny as less human than you.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by BRATISLAVA: 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:

See ehn, the hypocrisy of people especially men on this form ehn

Once a narrative doesn't conform with their responses on a thread, they forget all they supported or their previous idealogy, see all of them coming to my mentions forming saints and do-gooders, same people that preach against dating broke girls, class mixing, or marrying someone of lesser level of education as you said, it's the double mouth hypocrisy for me, I got over 70 mentions because of my comment, you can imagine.

Fear NL people. Their comments still astonish one.

You asked them a question and they are instead giving you poetry in response. LMAO. If a driver impregnated their mother, would they be in full support and begin bowing to him as their new lord?

Even tribalists are suddenly accepting. People can be so insincere. Or maybe it hits home hard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by dlordy100: 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

Good morning, I am married into a very wealthy home, my husband is the eldest child, they are four, 3 male and a female.

Last two years I got a nanny, she's 32 years, my husband is in charge of his father company, his father has houses everywhere around the world but he's leaving with us, because of loneliness, he lost his wife 12yrs ago and since then he refused to marry again, he's 65years old but still young, I have a supermarket, so my nanny cook and takes care of the home while I'm away, my nanny has been sleeping with my father in-law but I didn't know, March this year we found out she's pregnant and she said it was papa that was responsible, when I ask her how long she has been sleeping with him she said since last year.

I was shouting at her when my husband shut me up that I shouldn't talk to her like that, that she's not a child, my own house help! When my husband talk to his father about it, he said the girl, that is my nanny has been his companion that he wants to marry her, mogbe I said over my dead body, my own maid, instead of my husband to be on my side he said if marrying the girl will make his father Happy that he has his support, the house we are living is build by my father in-law, it's a duplex, Mummy as am writing you my husband and his brothers followed my father in-law to pay my nanny dowry, they came back yesterday.

I didn't go with the children because I can't Believe my father in-law stoop so low to marry my maid when there are other women out there, last night I was talking to my husband and he told me to stop referring her as my nanny that she's now Married to his father therefore I should be calling her "Aunty mi", and my kids who usually call her Aunty should start calling her "Mummy", and I asked him what will she be calling me, he said anything she likes.

I am just here crying, someone I brought into my home has now turned madam over me, what should I do, and I can't tell my husband to rent another apartment when he has a duplex, papa can't leave either because he want to be close to his son, how long can I take this, please I need advice. Thanks. Married for 10years.

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

You girls no like each other this should never be a problem but pride will always cause conflicts amongst this gender... Isn't the girl a human being abi nah only u suppose marry for rich man family in fact you're an enemy of progress biko just cuz of your own u want another to miss out her own good life ni
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Iseddy: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
MADAM you should be happy for her, you should drop that hatred before it eats you up. if you want peace in your home then start supporting her & see her like a sister.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by tayoccu(m): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Yes I did....the rush to accuse her is just out of this world...

Nobody is rushing to accuse her, she got the backlash she deserved.
She didn’t state any flaw in the “nanny’s “ character neither did she have any other reason why she ( the nanny) shouldn’t get married to her father in-law other than she’s her employee.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

Mind your business. You dying.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Funflipper: 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

"My own househelp"
"My own maid"
" I can't Believe my father in-law stoop so low to marry my maid"

With all due respect; you are a very stupid woman.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by saintruky(m): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
U are afraid because you maltreating her ,she has entered her glory already and the table has turned,ur husband is now a step son while u are a step daughter in law lol
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by zigzagluv: 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
she cant be she has downgrade the woman , Some people feel because they are married to a rich man , Nanny opt to be slave to them, In her mind , A slave has become a Queen ....
spinna:
Why not be happy for the girl and accept her and await your own change of levels..this story is a parable against pride
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by 1stKingharry: 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
Analyzing your tone in this post, it's obvious that you have been maltreating her as your nanny and now that she's your mother-in-law you're scared of what she can do with you.

Anyways, make friends with sincerely and do over your past. There after, persuade your husband to rent a new apartment as he also is a family man, not a kid and to allow peace reign in that extended family
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Adenike775(f): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
What is she angry about? Nannies are humans too she has no problem since the nanny is not married to her husband..she should be nice to her and forget about the fact that she use to be her nanny...that way they both will live happily as one family
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by FahBuLous: 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
I'm i the only one that doesn't see any issue here?? undecided undecided
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by fattprince(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
crafteck:

Being in the same house is whats killing her...
Exactly. She should find a way to move out with her family. But if her husband isn't agreeing then she can just chill till her father in-law dies and move on from there. Bro, when something that we don't like happens we tend to first exaggerate the effect due to anxiety but when we calmly check the situation in more perspective we realise there isn't any or just a little problem.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Kingoftime50: 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
I feel your pains, naturally you'll feel bad.
that's your human nature, but take a look at it this way, if you or your sister where to be in that Nanny's position, will you loved to be kicked out? or will you want your sister to be kicked out? it have already happened.Don't push further for it with ur husband, pls allow peace to rain and secure your own marriage.All man for himself, shebi it's only mummy or ma that you'll call her,
whether she's sensible enough or not, she'll be the one to be calling u ma, not the other way round.just create an environment for peace for ur children and ur marriage.Life is too short, make sure you live it to the fullest, don't go and die over nothing, I'll never condemn you, you're only being human.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Exceed15: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Still calling her a nanny is your opinion, in real sense she is madam in her class.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Hychineson(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

You shouldn't be complaining if u had treated her well when she was your nanny. Basically, you have to understand the fact that she's now your husband's step mum and your step mother inlaw. You and your husband are now living under her husband's roof and whenever she gives birth, the child is gonna be your husband's step brother or sister and definitely should have equal right with your husband. These whole thing would have been smoother if you have treated her well as ur nanny. Just pray she hv accommodating spirit if not, you are in soup.

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by eaglez(m): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
Peoplr with misuse of words,what made u better than ur maid
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
cooooooks:
The wife doesn't come first without a will. Especially with other children involved.

It will likely be shared equally among the children after her share for increase in value is removed.

As her income was much less, there will be some temporary alimony for her in all likelihood (the marriage would not long enough to require alimony for life).

But then again, this is only if they do court marriage. Many people do not. In that case, they will be subject to the customary law of the man's home.

Could you prove it that the children come first? Do you really know what you are saying?

Also, if subjected to the customary law of the man's home, where is the law? In Edo alone, there are too many languages and cultures there. What if its inter tribal marriage? Stop making baseless assumptions. The court knows what to do, and stop talking like you know law. You are talking to someone who knows the law very well. Imagine how you just turned it to ibo-tic law the other time that the first son takes it all. Imagine. Keep making baseless assumptions. Can you see that you are who doesnt understand yourself? [highlight]So much conjecture [/hightlight] cheesy

The first son and his siblings are wise. They want their papa's peace of mind so that nothing will change negatively for them in the will. The first son is already controlling everything. It is their duty to assure their papa and hold the new wife tightly. She is their mother, younger sister, and everything. Person wey dem papa dey blow. Do they see their papa's unclothedness often? The silly wife doesnt even understand that the girl is her senior. She will soon know. When the girl gives the old man good food, rubs his stomach, and tells the old man to collect the company from the boy, the woman making noise will understand. Se she doesnt want to reformat her brain ni. You think the girl is not wise, she will just carry the papa go meet lawyer, and change the will. Ask the papa sef to settle her big time financially. Load billions in her account. What will they do?

If my brother was the husband of the oga madam, I would tell him to his face that it's like his wife is writing herself a letter of ejection from the duplex. I would kick our the first son, the wife and all the children sharply. Na dem get the duplex? The old man builds the house she is calling her place. She is even calling the place her home. Very silly thought. She is the present tenant if she doesnt know. That babe is the chairwoman now. She better asks her husband to go rent a 2 bedroom apartment outside and leave the home of the man in peace so she doesnt die of jealousy in the house. She even said the old man wants to stay close to his son. grin That one funny die. Old man that is constantly ejaculating now. grin grin grin A beg, make a no die of laughter here. She needs to come to her senses and give way. She is the tenant in the house. Na yes ma, her hubby sef go dey do the girl. grin Very wise man. She quickly carried the girl to the village to pay her bride price, and to be her friend knowing she is the newst mummy. Meanwhile, the tenant is doing big madam. Lol. The siblings sef know that the nanny is a good option. That's someone they can tame and not cause wahala with the property. If a be one of the sibling of the first born, I swear, na me go send her packing from the house so she can allow the nanny take care of papa so there will not be wahala in the future. I swear. She no go put sand for my garri. grin the kind of meeting a go arrange, I dont mind adding money to what they have to get out of the house so our newest mummy can take care of my papa. At worst, I would add some millions so they can get out.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by crafteck(m): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
fattprince:

Exactly. She should find a way to move out with her family. But if her husband isn't agreeing then she can just chill till her father in-law dies and move on from there. Bro, when something that we don't like happens we tend to first exaggerate the effect due to anxiety but when we calmly check the situation in more perspective we realise there isn't any or just a little problem.

I think her family should move out, its not a must her husband stays around his dad especially now that hes married

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Dimase(m): 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Your Nanny is first of all a human being who have an equal right to marry the love of her life, God have used you to bless her with rich husband. But if you usually maltreat her you know what you will get now, may be that is why you are worried. But if it is not, definitely you are into witch practice.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by adecz: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin

▶️▶️ ✌️She is now your husband's stepmother
& your stepmother in-law.. ☺️☺️☺️

When you marry into a very rich
family, prepare to take nonsense with
the easy comfortable life..

Thank God say no be your husband
kuku marry am. You know say preeek no
dey discriminate tohtoh... grin
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Biglittlelois(f): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
ImaIma1:
I see no reason why they should still all be living under the same roof. The reason the FIL was there was because of loneliness. Now that he's married, he's no more lonely. Can't he move into one of his houses?

How will they all be living in the same house with all the awkwardness. Papa was irresponsible, sleeping with the maid. Now he has married her and still staying in the same house. Yet he is given a pat on the back because he is rich and he owns the house.

All I see in the comments by guys especially, is the agenda to condemn the woman like she's completely crazy to be upset. But everyone acting like it's normal and ok. If it's the other way round that her own mother sleeps with the security and gets pregnant. These same men here will do a u-turn with their fingers.

Another person that sees my point of view, finally......

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Godfather052(m): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

U sha get luck say no be ur husband, envy for no reason.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Biglittlelois(f): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
1forall:

In order to be able to deal with the situation, you should consider and analyze it from the following different perspectives:

1. Your father-in-law (FIL) demonstrated irresponsibility by his actions. He may have his reasons such as being single and lonely, and was possibly getting more attention from the maid than from anyone else before the romance kicked in, but it doesn't justify him sleeping with his son's maid in his son's matrimonial home. But unfortunately, he owns the house and probably doesn't see it so much as his son's matrimonial home, but rather as his house where his son is living with his wife and so feels he can do whatever he wants.

2. It appears you married a Daddy's boy for him to tolerate, accept and even defend his Dad's wrongdoing in his own home. Again, unfortunately, the house belongs to his Dad so it will be difficult; if not impossible, for him to see the situation objectively because he compromised already by living in his father's house. Him asking you to show respect to a staff you hired and who has worked for you for some time tells me that he is trying to please his Dad (maybe he has inheritance somewhere on his mind?). However, a concern this should present to you is that if it is acceptable to him (your husband), then maybe there is a slight chance that he could do something similar in the future.

3. The maid is an opportunist but it is difficult to blame her because in Nigeria, most people are looking for ways to improve their lives and escape poverty. From living under your roof, she saw an opportunity and grabbed it with both hands but put you in an awkward situation in the process.

4. You did not tell us the position of your husband's siblings on this matter.

5. You did not share with us how you may have contributed to the situation; deliberately or otherwise, which is another perspective to view things from.

Having said all that, I should add that I understand and empathize with you on the situation you find yourself. However I believe your living situation (living with your husband and your FIL, in your FIL's house) is mainly responsible for this because:
- if your father lived elsewhere and impregnated his own maid it wouldn't be such a big problem to you,
- if the house was your husband's, either owned or rented, your FIL may have been reluctant to move in with you in the first place and if he did, he may have been more cautious with his affairs in YOUR house.

My advise:
There is no solution to this, you can only try to minimize the effects it has on you/your home since they have already paid dowry. The best mitigation step will be to separate both homes now that Papa has found a wife and loneliness is no longer a problem, and it is left to you to find a way to make that happen.

My suggestions:
1. Since your FIL has many houses all over, he should move with his new wife into one of them so they can 'have their own privacy' and the new wife can 'have her own home'; afterall, they're expecting a baby. You should do all you can to prevent the baby being born into your own place though.

2. Move your home elsewhere. Encourage your husband to build/buy his own house, although I feel he may think it's unnecessary since his father has many, which is a immature mindset. And someone like him won't even be open to the idea of renting a place and being a tenant, so I wish you luck in trying to convince him to buy or build.

3. Get to terms with the situation and find ways to manage your new step-MIL because she's not going anywhere; unfortunately for you, she has become a part of your family. Your husband's compromises will force you to compromise too and the sooner you accept and deal with it, the better for you and your home. Decide on what to call her that will neither upset you, nor offend your husband and FIL. Something neutral like 'our wife', or 'iyawo', or something. Use local language.

PS:
I think your husband is (ignorantly) setting himself up for future problems in his own nuclear family because when Papa's time comes and God calls him home, I foresee your husband and his siblings having problems with their step-mother over inheritance. You say the family is very wealthy - will they be able to handle it when she tries to claim her husband's estate? When your FIL whom your husband is doing everything to please now is no more, that's typically when he will remember that his step-mother was only a maid who his father took from the gutter. And by that time she would have been established in the home with a grown child or children. Hopefully the Papa writes a will that meets every family member's expectations. But it won't be easy.

PS2:
Majority of the comments I have read here show just how low our values have sunk as a people, and it is so very unfortunate. I dare say virtually every single one of those saying it's OK will react in pretty much the same way as the OP, or even worse, if they find themselves in similar shoes.

God bless you for this, thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by mamawa123: 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nanny is human being too. You need to pocket your emotions and outrage because you are an outsider to this issue. Your father Inlaw is the only one that can say yes or no to this matter.

Your father inlaw happiness should be your main concern but not your ego.

She used to be your nanny or housemaid is now story. I am really happy for your father inlaw.

Remember your former nanny is now your new mother Inlaw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.