Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Single Mothers Phobia - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mothers Phobia (3601 Views)

Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help / Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mothers Phobia by ZooCountry45: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

People hate d truth ,I hope he accepts this perfect truth u just told him..will save him and d lady alot going forward

So you judge people by this nonsese you wrote up here.
Why not go and judge Buahri and Osibanjo tooo.. Person with 2 btc rich pass your family.
Re: Single Mothers Phobia by ZooCountry45: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
22o62021:
Op na after one you wan go for

Them go form humble just to get you

Well you don make up your mind say she be the best for you

One man meat na another stone

Do wetin go make you happy

Women matter don tire me, that's why I dey low key!!
Re: Single Mothers Phobia by ZooCountry45: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
UncleJudax:
Lol. play or get played.

True.. These indomie generation no get love again.
Re: Single Mothers Phobia by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
ZooCountry45:

So you judge people by this nonsese you wrote up here.
Why not go and judge Buahri and Osibanjo tooo.. Person with 2 btc rich pass your family.
Am sure u will be richer than your peers
Your analysis of the lady is what speaks about ur thinking and character
Re: Single Mothers Phobia by drnoel: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
Davash222:
[/b]
cheesy
One of the oldest lies invented by women.
They use this lie to manipulate men.

[b]

Question for high power.

OP, you're smart. Your thinking faculty is very much active.

Don't fall for those gimmicks from her. No man will abandon a nice woman.

Not true bro. Happens, I know atleast 3 women it's happened to and 1 of em is my relative. The men come from abroad to play around not caring who they hurt. Can happen to anyone

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Phobia by Jeremani: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
The only problem I get with single mother, na the child. one thing will always bring the man back.

Wetin bad if u find one single girl?

Ask if she fit drop the child for her parent,
Abeg the thing dey some how.

U can still ask people or maybe the ex y he left her.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Phobia by gfaruk(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
Do a very rigorous investigation about her, from sm1 in her street
Re: Single Mothers Phobia by ZooCountry45: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
Jeremani:
The only problem I get with single mother, na the child. one thing will always bring the man back.

Wetin bad if u find one single girl?

Ask if she fit drop the child for her parent,
Abeg the thing dey some how.

U can still ask people or maybe the ex y he left her.

The little girl has been my concern.. It's a math that I'm yet to get the formula.
Re: Single Mothers Phobia by ZooCountry45: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
gfaruk:
Do a very rigorous investigation about her, from sm1 in her street

Exactly.. Thanks I'll do that.
Re: Single Mothers Phobia by realtalk19: 3:16am On Nov 10, 2021
ZooCountry45:
I recently meet a young lady, though she is a single mother. Because of what happened, She stays with her family.
We got to know and I noticed she is a nice woman and am in love with her. I told her how I felt about her. (It's pure love). I then asked her out and she agreed.

Note :She takes care of the child with the help of her family. She doesn't demand from me.

Fast forward to some days, I asked her about her child's father. She told me the guy wanted to marry her, came and meet her parents. She had some belief of getting married soonest and the unthinkable happened. She had unprotected sex with the guy and she got pregnant.
Realizing she is pregnant, the guy left and abandoned her.
Co's of what happened, She hated men, never had sex for close to a year until I came into her life now.

One thing that has been troubling my life is :If she is good with her attitude towards me, why did THE GUY GOT HER PREGNANT AND RAN AWAY even after meeting her parents(My question though)

Please those who have dated single mothers kindly share your thought.

Note :I'm not after her for sex, I had enough during my Versity says and my Nysc.....

CC lalastical

Sex is the last thing on my mind when Btc dey close to 70k and I have None.

I just want pure love same way I would love who who ever loves me..

Every single male here speaking against single mums,I just hope you take responsibility of any babe that you get pregnant and not ask to abort . It's because of men like you that some single mums are in that situation. Most want to have sex but not take responsibility for their actions if the babe gets pregnant. Not all single mums are bad or loose.

Most single girls of these days have more body count than you can think of , several abortions with packaged womb(sebi you like fresh single babe) , nasty behaviors and annoying sense of entitlement.

Being a single mum is not sometimes what some women plan to be .it's mostly irresponsible men that put them in such condition and the woman bears the stigma alone nurturing and taking care of a child.

Marrying a single girl doesn't determine happiness of marriage, it's just grace ,hard work, commitment, understanding and being responsible to each other that will make some couples scale through.

Marriage is a whole lot of work that even money or singleness cant determine the success.

Zoo country- I advise you do a background check about her and study her for a while as friends before making up your mind, don't be in a rush.

If you can't stand her child then let her be. No good and responsible mum will abandon her child because of a man.

Good luck!

4 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Phobia by Bigpapi: 8:16am On Nov 10, 2021
ZooCountry45:
I recently meet a young lady, though she is a single mother. Because of what happened, She stays with her family.
We got to know and I noticed she is a nice woman and am in love with her. I told her how I felt about her. (It's pure love). I then asked her out and she agreed.

Note :She takes care of the child with the help of her family. She doesn't demand from me.

Fast forward to some days, I asked her about her child's father. She told me the guy wanted to marry her, came and meet her parents. She had some belief of getting married soonest and the unthinkable happened. She had unprotected sex with the guy and she got pregnant.
Co's of what happened, She hated men, never had sex for close to a year until I came into her life now.

One thing that has been troubling my life is :If she is good with her attitude towards me, why did THE GUY GOT HER PREGNANT AND RAN AWAY even after meeting her parents(My question though)

Note :I'm not after her for sex, I had enough during my Versity says and my Nysc.....

CC lalastical

Browse am

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Phobia by Bigpapi: 8:18am On Nov 10, 2021
realtalk19:

Every single male here speaking against single mums,I just hope you take responsibility of any babe that you get pregnant and not ask to abort . It's because of men like you that some single mums are in that situation. Most want to have sex but not take responsibility for their actions if the babe gets pregnant. Not all single mums are bad or loose.

Most single girls of these days have more body count than you can think of , several abortions with packaged womb(sebi you like fresh single babe) , nasty behaviors and annoying sense of entitlement.

Being a single mum is not sometimes what some women plan to be .it's mostly irresponsible men that put them in such condition and the woman bears the stigma alone nurturing and taking care of a child.

Marrying a single girl doesn't determine happiness of marriage, it's just grace ,hard work, commitment, understanding and being responsible to each other that will make some couples scale through.

Marriage is a whole lot of work that even money or singleness cant determine the success.

Zoo country- I advise you do a background check about her and study her for a while as friends before making up your mind, don't be in a rush.

If you can't stand her child then let her be. No good and responsible mum will abandon her child because of a man.

Good luck!

Will you keep quiet
If I venture hear pim from you again eh

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Phobia by johnsonmartina6(m): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2021
if i tell you watin i see for single mother body,, you no go like trek the road o,,, las las,, she go still bleep her ex,, the pikin go find e papa one day and ops will not be at rest
Re: Single Mothers Phobia by torqque7(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2021
Drsnives:

Why won't they be humble after guys don rough handle their brwes.st, yan,sh n kpekus come leave chaff for innocent guys..
It shall not be well with that lady that will decive me, make God no even let our path cross

U are wise
Re: Single Mothers Phobia by torqque7(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2021
realtalk19:

Good luck!

U are right bro but also been a single mum doesn’t guarantee she will make a good wife when u marry her and accept her child so I’d rather take my chances with a single girl than a single mum,las las na grace and fear of God they make Woman wife Material.
Re: Single Mothers Phobia by torqque7(m): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2021
ZooCountry45:

CC lalastical

Lol and u bought that crap about hating men and not fvccking for a whole year until she met u?lol smh if u are NOT a simp as u claim then surely u will see through her lies and deceit and for ur info,she will do all she can to make u think she is the best wife Material until u wife am,then ur eye go clear and u will catch her in bed with the father of her son.Guy don’t complicate ur life o,u still have the chance be wise o

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Phobia by realtalk19: 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
torqque7:

U are right bro but also been a single mum doesn’t guarantee she will make a good wife when u marry her and accept her child so I’d rather take my chances with a single girl than a single mum,las las na grace and fear of God they make Woman wife Material.

Even the single babe is 50- 50 chances and at the end if it doesn't work out the single babe turned wife(ends up with a baby (single mum) and the cycle continues. If only most men take responsibility for their kids !

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Phobia by realtalk19: 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
Bigpapi:

Will you keep quiet
If I venture hear pim from you again eh

Who's this mental patient?

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Phobia by ZooCountry45: 2:00am On Nov 14, 2021
realtalk19:

Good luck!

Thankz.. You did well with your explanations.
I love the little girl and the mum knows it.
My concern is my family members like my mum and sister. My dad is later and I'm only son.
Re: Single Mothers Phobia by ZooCountry45: 2:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Bigpapi:

Browse am

Otondo how??
Re: Single Mothers Phobia by ZooCountry45: 2:36am On Nov 14, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
if i tell you watin i see for single mother body,, you no go like trek the road o,,, las las,, she go still bleep her ex,, the pikin go find e papa one day and ops will not be at rest

Truth shaaa
Re: Single Mothers Phobia by ZooCountry45: 2:39am On Nov 14, 2021
torqque7:

Lol and u bought that crap about hating men and not fvccking for a whole year until she met u?lol smh if u are NOT a simp as u claim then surely u will see through her lies and deceit and for ur info,she will do all she can to make u think she is the best wife Material until u wife am,then ur eye go clear and u will catch her in bed with the father of her son.Guy don’t complicate ur life o,u still have the chance be wise o

LOL. Women are deceptive.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Phobia by Karemarealty288(m): 3:23am On Nov 14, 2021
Why do you want to borrow ideas if the love is pure and without sexual intents.....true love manufactures its unique approach and handling without supervision or assistance...all falls in place like miracle. Love is a private matter.
Re: Single Mothers Phobia by realtalk19: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2021
ZooCountry45:

Thankz.. You did well with your explanations.
I love the little girl and the mum knows it.
My concern is my family members like my mum and sister. My dad is later and I'm only son.

Pls think about it deeply before you take a step further.marriage isn't child's play. I believe you are man enough to know what you want and make your firm decision. Your mum,sis and family members should only guide and advise not choosing or deciding for you.

I wish you best of luck in your decision.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Phobia by ZooCountry45: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
realtalk19:

Pls think about it deeply before you take a step further.marriage isn't child's play. I believe you are man enough to know what you want and make your firm decision. Your mum,sis and family members should only guide and advise not choosing or deciding for you.

I wish you best of luck in your decision.

Thanks ajee
Re: Single Mothers Phobia by dontrulee: 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
If guys like you no marry single ladies, who will??
Re: Single Mothers Phobia by ZooCountry45: 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
dontrulee:
If guys like you no marry single ladies, who will??

NA advert
Re: Single Mothers Phobia by dontrulee: 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
ZooCountry45:

NA advert
Yes na, you go marry single mother?
Re: Single Mothers Phobia by Ddigit: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
[I don't see anything wrong with marrying a single mother. She is decent enough to be morally alive and godfearing enough to keep the baby. A sign that she is fertile and would be human enough to care for you. The other man would have run because he was not ready for such or not truly in love with her. In short, if I have feelings for one, I will marry her.

# Being a single mum is not a disease
# It is not a crime
# She is full of conscience
# You can trust her more
# Surprise secrets may not be found in her
# You can make heaven with her.[/size]
Re: Single Mothers Phobia by Nyascobar1414: 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
Your eyes never clear... How can a man leave a good woman, she is lying.. She wan manipulate you..
Dont save a hoe
Re: Single Mothers Phobia by ZooCountry45: 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

People hate d truth ,I hope he accepts this perfect truth u just told him..will save him and d lady alot going forward

Let him or her tell Buahri and Osibanjo same truth. Hypocrites!!
Re: Single Mothers Phobia by ZooCountry45: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2022
frozen70:

She is yet to tell you the truth

Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Single Mother Of One Is Trying To Get Close To Me, how do I let her down easy / Distance A Barrier In A Relationship. / Being A Nice/descent Person Without Being Taken Advantage Of.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.