Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? (52763 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by GeneralDae: 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=Limassol post=107408041][/quote]
Leadership is a problem, but we Nigerians are our biggest problems. There is a problem in our orientation and psyche. Many of us do not think about the future or the collective good, just immediate gratification. Also our society as a whole has lost it, this is why we keep on producing such leaders over and over again.
We cannot turn the country around at once, but we must do our little part in our own way, we must dare to be different.
There is problem especially in our values and how we view success and money. This is also the problem for instance with the corruption at the Lagos Airport and the Yahoo Yahoo thing to name few current examples.

Nigerians all over are increasingly called Nigerian princes, but of course the yahoo boys don't care, and we have people defending them, blaming it solely on poverty rather than on our greed as a society.

12 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
With that 3m, go to Maldives and do hospitality jobs
Or enter Senegal and set up shop
Better still, relocate to Qatar, best country ever

7 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
Acme45:
very good country
Yes.. anyone can just come up here let's plan.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Ashirioluwa: 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
Your 3 million is about $5000 so you will only be left with around $3k when you remove ticket fares and the mandatory Covid tests.

Don’t waste your money unless you have a reliable family or friend over there who can support you until you able to get under the table job to do. Bro it is very difficult to relocate abroad these days with tourist visa unless luck is on your side.

Please don’t get me wrong because I know some people still do it. My junior one just relocated about 6 months ago and is doing good compared to when he was in Naija. He has saved over 750k naira since he relocated. I believe he is able to do this because he has friend to accommodate him for close to 2 months before he gets himself together. Now he lives on his own by renting a room from someone.

Another way is to use school to relocate.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Minjim: 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
GeneralDae:

Okay statistically as we see, Poland cannot be compared to Nigeria in terms of opportunities but my point is that from my personal experience with Polish citizens in Germany, how they populate the job market, and what a few have told me, the opportunities do not abound.
So I speak from the viewpoint that even citizens relocate enmass from Poland and so foreigners may also not find it that easy. But clearly I was wrong about opportunities in Poland in comparison to Lagos Nigeria.
These all steam from the fact that what will satisfy a Nigerian as a good job will certainly not be so for a Polish.
So to a Nigerian, Poland is okay

12 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Ashirioluwa: 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
With that 3m, go to Maldives and do hospitality jobs
Or enter Senegal and set up shop
Better still, relocate to Qatar, best country ever

It is not easy like that because being a Nigerian is already a disadvantage. Your employer will need to file a work permit paper for you before you can work in Maldives. Most people don’t want to deal with us because of our image. Just look at what is going on in UAE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by GeneralDae: 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
Minjim:

These all steam from the fact that what will satisfy a Nigerian as a good job will certainly not be so for a Polish.
So to a Nigerian, Poland is okay
Yeah I think the pay might be the reason. An Amazon logistic menial job in Poland for instance may pay 7 Euros per hour, which in Germany would be poor salary. Polish citizens would
rather go to Germany or UK to get 12 Euros or 10 pounds per hour. To a Nigerian though, even the 7 Euros would still be great for a start and of course Poland is less expensive than Germany and way way less expensive than the UK.

34 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Limassol(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
GeneralDae:

Leadership is a problem, but we Nigerians are our biggest problems. There is a problem in our orientation and psyche. Many of us do not think about the future or the collective good, just immediate gratification. Also our society as a whole has lost it, this is why we keep on producing such leaders over and over again.
We cannot turn the country around at once, but we must do our little part in our own way, we must dare to be different.
There is problem especially in our values and how we view success and money. This is also the problem for instance with the corruption at the Lagos Airport and the Yahoo Yahoo thing to name few current examples.

Nigerians all over are increasingly called Nigerian princes, but of course the yahoo boys don't care, and we have people defending them, blaming it solely on poverty rather than on our greed as a society.

I agree...

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Limassol(m): 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
Whatever you decide steer clear from Latin American, South Asia and some Eastern European countries. Your best bet is Western European, gulf and English speaking countries. Good luck bro��

22 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by klawaaa: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
Is just like saying every countries in south America and Asia is better than Nigeria? Can this your statement be true?
tensazangetsu20:

They are only migrating cause the money is low. I have polish, Lithuanians and Belarusians on my team. What they call better opportunities isn't the same thing at all for us at all. You cant compare any country in Europe to anywhere in Africa not even South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Snrcitizen: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
Woul you kindly dm me the number. I'm interested in traveling to USA or Canada
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Snrcitizen: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
Edit: I have removed this number. The owner is not happy with me for posting it here. I realize that I am wrong also. But, see now, I even thought that I was helping people. I told you to chat him from Monday and stupid Nairalanders started chatting him now. I should have known better. [/quote]

Would you kindly dm me the number?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by klawaaa: 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
Not every countries in south and central America, and Asia better pass 9ja!
Gerrard59:

Thanks for admitting it.

Ladies and gentlemen, as you all have witnessed, numbers don't lie and facts don't care about your feelings. So when next time someone says no continent outside Africa and their sh!thole countries can be compared to Africa especially Sub-Saharan Africa, do well to believe the person.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Gerrard59(m): 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
CheedyJ:

You for ask am how many polish migrate to lagos for white collar jobs na..

This is another point and it goes to further show how African countries are effortlessly poor and dysfunctional. A Pole can decide to move to Germany for more economic opportunities easily than a Nigerian to Senegal (what economic opportunities are there even for native Senegalese?). If Nigeria was good, a Pole can decide to move to the country just as Americans move to Singapore and Japan. But why side-step the fourth largest economy globally (same skin colour) to the world's poverty capital (different racial group)? An American who moves to Japan can suck it up with the language and cultural differences because of the same degree of economic opportunities.

12 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Gerrard59(m): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
klawaaa:
Not every countries in south and central America, and Asia better pass 9ja!

Such as?

And if they are so bad, please count how many of those nationals you have in Nigeria and look at their visa-free statuses then compare to Nigeria's.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Gerrard59(m): 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
Adex2442:
Which country can one relocate to with 3m naira ?? pls no african countries pls

Anyway, to answer your question,

Go via the student route.

First, is the money in naira or dollars? If the former, better convert it to avoid the oncoming devaluation when petrol hits N400 per litre. If you desire to, budget a million bucks for GRE, TOEFL, tutorial fees, visa, application fees etc., and prepare to pursue grad studies in the US. You search for professors who are doing projects which catch your interest, email them of your intentions and take it from there. If successful, you will be funded by either the professor, department or faculty. But funding is hinged on your entire profile (CGPA, gre scores, LORs etc). In this way, you do not get to pay school fees.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by OnyeObodo: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
Snrcitizen:

Edit: I have removed this number. The owner is not happy with me for posting it here. I realize that I am wrong also. But, see now, I even thought that I was helping people. I told you to chat him from Monday and stupid Nairalanders started chatting him now. I should have known better.

Would you kindly dm me the number?

You want to be scammed abi?

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Enzymes101(m): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
If you want a good country and rest of mind, make research about New Zealand and Australia.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by JapaProfessor: 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
Europe

Italy

Portugal

Africa

Zambia, Benin Republic, Ghana.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Haha, N3m

People just wan JAPAnese this con3.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
klawaaa:
Is just like saying every countries in south America and Asia is better than Nigeria? Can this your statement be true?
Please which country is Nigeria better than in Asia and South America. I dey wait. Better we get light pass them, better school, better healthcare, better work. Road and general infrastructure. List I dey wait.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Raalsalghul: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Please which country is Nigeria better than in Asia and South America. I dey wait. Better we get light pass them, better school, better healthcare, better work. Road and general infrastructure. List I dey wait.

Afghanistan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Afghanistan!
Nigeria has a higher infant mortality rate than afghanistan. Afghanistan also has better infrastructure like electricity and roads compared to Nigeria. Besides, a lot of parts of Nigeria are already at Afghanistan level. We lagosians and a few of us in urban areas just live in a bubble.

23 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by davodyguy: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
iamtardey:
passport visa flight everything?

Don't chat anyone.

Don't let them scam you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Readability: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ashirioluwa:
Your 3 million is about $5000 so you will only be left with around $3k when you remove ticket fares and the mandatory Covid tests.

Don’t waste your money unless you have a reliable family or friend over there who can support you until you able to get under the table job to do. Bro it is very difficult to relocate abroad these days with tourist visa unless luck is on your side.

Please don’t get me wrong because I know some people still do it. My junior one just relocated about 6 months ago and is doing good compared to when he was in Naija. He has saved over 750k naira since he relocated. I believe he is able to do this because he has friend to accommodate him for close to 2 months before he gets himself together. Now he lives on his own by renting a room from someone.

Another way is to use school to relocate.
Pls bro, which country did he migrated to? And what route did he use, I mean student visa or travel or tourist? Help me out with this info pls,yiu can quote me on a dead thread too. Thanks.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by 10mobile: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
iamtardey:
I NEED HELP
Thanks bro. Receive double blessing.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Cashsteady(m): 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
Can't believe people still mentioning Poland... Poland wey be say their citizens na economic migrants of Europe..the way igbos flock to Yoruba land na the same way polish flock to other European countries especially Germany,UK and France.

But that doesn't make it a bad country cuz it's still better than 90% of the countries in Africa in infrastructure and opportunities . It's disrespectful to compare Poland with an African countries... Africa is a shithole place

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Commentor: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
Biafra or Ambazonia.

The streets are paved with gold.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by GeneralDae: 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Cashsteady:
Can't believe people still mentioning Poland... Poland wey be say their citizens na economic migrants of Europe..the way igbos flock to Yoruba land na the same way polish flock to other European countries especially Germany,UK and France.

But that doesn't make it a bad country cuz it's still better than 90% of the countries in Africa in infrastructure and opportunities . It's disrespectful to compare Poland with an African countries... Africa is a shithole place
I never knew Africa was so bad in terms of job openings because Poland in Europe cannot be considered a rich country in any way, but from the data, I was shocked to see they even have more job openings on LinkedIn than even South Africa. I think Africa has to seriously do better.
BTW l'll plea that we do not go tribal on this thread, because although I'm neither Igbo or Yoruba, apart from a few highbrow areas of lagos and to some extent Abuja, there is nothing worth visiting in any state I have been to in Nigeria.

17 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
GeneralDae:

I never knew Africa was so bad in terms of job openings because Poland in Europe cannot be considered a rich country in any way, but from the data, I was shocked to see they even have more job openings on LinkedIn than even South Africa. I think Africa has to seriously do better.
South Africa has the most jobs. Ghana does not have up to 1000 openings. Countries like Liberia, Cameroon, Ethiopia et al have less than 100 openings. Nigeria in its horrible state has more jobs than other african nations.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by GeneralDae: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

South Africa has the most jobs. Ghana does not have up to 1000 openings. Countries like Liberia, Cameroon, Ethiopia et al have less than 100 openings. Nigeria in its horrible state has more jobs than other african nations.
Yeah I think Nigeria has more jobs than any other subsaharan African nation except Southafrica despite Nigeria's somewhat unstable state. This is very disappointing. Africa is really far behind Europe and I am sure the continent as a whole doesn't even come close to several states in America.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) / Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) / Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.