Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? (52766 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by MrUchenna1(m): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2021
THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN....

THANK ME LATER WHEN THE SUN SHINE ON YOUR WISE MOVE....
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by lildonn222: 11:21am On Nov 08, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Na Poland you want to compare to shithole Africa. I think you should do more research before saying things like this publicly. Africa is the worst place to be globally. No country in any continent can be compared to Africa and the shithole countries inside it.
If you think Africa is shithole,you'll be the worms in it.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 08, 2021
bpalace:

Chile here
No Chile their

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Benwems(m): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Polish citizens are only leaving cause the euro has more value than the polish zloty. Seriously white-collar poland to lagos. Nigeria as a whole doesnt have up to 1000 open vacancies atm and the pay is 30 to 50k on average and thats lagos. Outside lagos you see salaries of 7k, 5k, 10k and 15k. Just using linkedin alone, poland has more than 10000 open white collar vacancies. This is just tech and linkedin. I have not added indeed, I have not added polish local job sites.

Over a 100k vacancies in poland for a population of 37 million and just 6000 in Nigeria for a population of 200 million and growing

Leave him to be talking nonsense. Comparing Lagos to Poland makes no sense.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by nedekid: 11:23am On Nov 08, 2021
chicoMX:
grin

Republic of Biafra, we spend pound sterling over here
grin
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by house10s: 11:23am On Nov 08, 2021
Adex2442:
Which country can one relocate to with 3m naira ?? pls no african countries pls

any of ur choice
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Princedapace(m): 11:23am On Nov 08, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Na Poland you want to compare to shithole Africa. I think you should do more research before saying things like this publicly. Africa is the worst place to be globally. No country in any continent can be compared to Africa and the shithole countries inside it.

The problem with most of you Nigerians is that u just want jobs. Guy, if u live in a stable country with electricity, good roads, security, go and create a job.
All you Nigerians are looking for where to pick a job. Go and create a job pls and stop stressing any country..
This is why I will always prefer a stable african economy to any developed worlds. I create jobs and not seek for job. Seeking for jobs mounts pressure on any country.. Creating jobs help.
The only reason I don't like Nigeria is her instability.
Aside that, there are stuff to create and move.
The black man is kinda struggling because he can't create. Every time na jobs una dey look for. And worse part is that majority of these people always disturbing us with "is there job there?" don't even have any competent skill or profession. They are people with almost zero value to add to any society.
That is why Chinese go to where u guys can't go. Because the Chinese aren't always looking for jobs. They are looking for where to invest.
The average black person is mentally weak that is why he can't create. Always looking for who Wil give him something.
I have pulled over 35k dollars under 3 years from scratch after I learnt animation.
Adding software development to it and target pulling over 30k under a year from next year.
I provide web of tech services and build solutions for africa markets and the world. I think creation and not being a liability to countries.
Make una rethink as Nigerians.

I am touring Accra now and I'm impressed..

With constant electricity and relative peace in this city, it is attractive for anyone who thinks creation and solutions. That is why many foreigners are trooping to create buisness.

Nigerians must be taught how to create and solve problems.
I'm a Nigerian and I have decided to create and solve problems.. And I'm considering leaving Nigeria because of the security tension here. I'm only considering stable african cities..

All I need is stable electricity, water, good roads, security, I'm okay.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by BruncleZuma: 11:24am On Nov 08, 2021
Togo or Benin Republic
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Utycar: 11:24am On Nov 08, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

He is talking about unemployment, and I can confirm to what he is saying, most of the European countries don't even have jobs for their citizens not to talk about foreigners. There are many graduates in many of these European countries driving taxi, doing menial jobs to survive, and mind you language is a very big barrier too

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by eedimo(m): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2021
Enzymes101:
If you want a good country and rest of mind, make research about New Zealand and Australia.
With three million?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by larryking540: 11:24am On Nov 08, 2021
Dreytonisback:
With 3 million if you're a guy who runs street then opt for Dubai , Qatar, Oman, Cyprus

Visa and flight to Dubai = 700k
Accoms_ 300 dirhams
Give you connection to bomb and load
Few weeks _ month you don buy car collect Emirate I'd join , turn free bird

Lights up my kpoli in peace
which kin life u day advocate for,,na yahoo u wan to make am,,bro think outside the box for ones, buhari no good ,u still go UAE na Yahoo still sure passu go UK na the same thing,most your our niggeers day prison day roast for various country ,na so u wan take continue na waoo

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Kraytur: 11:25am On Nov 08, 2021
chicoMX:
grin
They will eat you first, if indeed they're hungry

P;S before you move to any country, please have a clear cut plan on what you intend to do over there.
#3.2m is less than $5k, if you deduct money for processing visa and flight ticket you might be left with less than #3M (obviously)

All i am trying to say is, ignore these ones shouting US or Canada up there!!

Processing my visa is costing way over 7k$

Visa alone o

Now add ticket and pocket money

Just say 10k$

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by AfonjaBoston: 11:25am On Nov 08, 2021
Benin
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by 8stargeneral: 11:26am On Nov 08, 2021
Enzymes101:
If you want a good country and rest of mind, make research about New Zealand and Australia.
Is Australia giving visa now
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by luqhas100(m): 11:26am On Nov 08, 2021
UAR grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by constant1960: 11:26am On Nov 08, 2021
Bokina faso
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by mmsen: 11:26am On Nov 08, 2021
It's funny that OP says 'no African countries' when they would be the best bet for his budget.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by larryking540: 11:27am On Nov 08, 2021
Utycar:

He is talking about unemployment, and I can confirm to what he is saying, most of the European countries don't even have jobs for their citizens not to talk about foreigners. There are many graduates in many of these European countries driving taxi, doing menial jobs to survive, and mind you language is a very big barrier too
reading the comments I just day shake my head ,, people are now having the reality of abroad na scam,most of our relatives will not show you the type of life they live oversea thanks to social media,uk is heard ,uk is expensive even the o2 your breath you will pa for it ,,,,, Germany na big language be barrier, people don't kw what racism is untill they travel out ,then

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2021
Princedapace:

The problem with most of you Nigerians is that u just want jobs. Guy, if u live in a stable country with electricity, good roads, security, go and create a job.
All you Nigerians are looking for where to pick a job. Go and create a job pls and stop stressing any country..
This is why I will always prefer a stable african economy to any developed worlds. I create jobs and not seek for job. Seeking for jobs mounts pressure on any country.. Creating jobs help.
The black man is kinda struggling because he can't create. Every time na jobs una dey look for. And worse part is that majority of these people always disturbing us with "is there job there?" don't even have any competent skill or profession. They are people with almost zero value to add to any society.
That is why Chinese go to where u guys can't go. Because the Chinese aren't always looking for jobs. They are looking for where to invest.
The average black person is mentally weak that is why he can't create. Always looking for who Wil give him something.
I have pulled over 35k dollars under 3 years from scratch after I learnt animation.
Adding software development to it and target pulling over 30k under a year from next year.
I provide web of tech services and build solutions for africa markets and the world. I think creation and not being a liability to countries.

With constant electricity and relative peace in this city, it is attractive for anyone who thinks creation and solutions. That is why many foreigners are trooping to create buisness.

I'm a Nigerian and I have decided to create and solve problems.. And I'm considering leaving Nigeria because of the security tension here. I'm only considering stable african cities..

Goodluck with creating man. Not everyone wants to be an entrepreneur or ready for the headache that comes with it. I rather be a high earning employee. I have done business before for 3 years and its not beans. I earn more than 3 times what I will see as revenue in business talk less of profit.

15 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by AkhereOkaka(m): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2021
GeneralDae:
Maybe Poland. However, you should realize there would be language barrier and even the polish citizens are running to Germany for more work opportunities.
Some countries in Europe, but for the fact that they are part of the EU would have been more or less like most African countries economically.

You've said it all, most Eastern Europe �� countries (not all) economies are in shambles the likes of Poland, Albania, Romania some African countries economies are better than theirs. Have some colleagues from those countries in Milan here.

We rise by lifting others

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by nedekid: 11:28am On Nov 08, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Poland I hear has improved so much it is called the rising economic powerhouse of Europe after Germany.
Check out their gdp per capita, even that of Belarus etc is not comparable to out shit hole African countries.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by HEAVEN4444: 11:29am On Nov 08, 2021
Princedapace:

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by walix5(m): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2021
Qatar, Oman or Denmark..
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Goldmyneexpress: 11:32am On Nov 08, 2021
chicoMX:
grin
They will eat you first, if indeed they're hungry

P;S before you move to any country, please have a clear cut plan on what you intend to do over there.
#3.2m is less than $5k, if you deduct money for processing visa and flight ticket you might be left with less than #3M (obviously)

All i am trying to say is, ignore these ones shouting US or Canada up there!!
This person shouting USA and Canada never process travelling b4. #3m na paper.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by RapistOnBail: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2021
egbabiekperemo1:

Oga, pls keep quiet. He has given you facts to counter your claims, and yet you keep arguing to show your foolishness

Lol grin

My guy…. Frustration wan kee you abi?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by 007inc: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2021
GeneralDae:

I am not comparing Poland to all of Africa on all indices. I am saying in terms of opportunities (especially opportunities for career jobs), they are not doing very well and if you look closely, they can be compared to some African countries. In terms of white collar opportunities, they can be compared to SA and even Lagos Nigeria.
If poland is that great in terms of opportunities, why are so many of the polish citizens having their white collar and even blue collar jobs ( to an extent) in Germany?
I have spoken with polish colleagues in Germany and they tell thesame thing (Hungary is even worse). Poland and Hungary are cheap to live in but there are not so many opportunities, hence they relocated to work in Germany.

Hey! You are 100% wrong. Don’t compare Poland to even SA. I have been to major cities in Poland. My next door neighbor is Polish. Yes they relocate to Germany with better economy doesn’t mean that Poland is doing bad economically. I know many Poles who relocated back to Poland from Germany.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Unclefemolala(m): 11:34am On Nov 08, 2021
Kraytur:

Processing my visa is costing way over 7k$

Visa alone o

Now add ticket and pocket money

Just say 10k$

Bro how far na .which visa processing is costing 7,000 USD....na green card u day process...visa is never even up to 1k USD except ur agent don scam u

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by iezeiyida(m): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2021
If I have #3 million, I would have loved to relocate to Visse Kobe, Japan. But, also, I can consider staying back here while using the money for one of the lucrative businesses in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Slavishbenin: 11:35am On Nov 08, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

They are only migrating cause the money is low. I have polish, Lithuanians and Belarusians on my team. What they call better opportunities isn't the same thing at all for us at all. You cant compare any country in Europe to anywhere in Africa not even South Africa.
Lol, you lied bro, SA is far ahead of most Eastern European countries, name your statistics and let me take you the cleaners. Or even Algeria, Morocco

You de fvck up oo

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by jojo1415: 11:35am On Nov 08, 2021
Soweto grin
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by ajumma(m): 11:36am On Nov 08, 2021
*How To Leave Nigeria With 3k*

*Dangote trailer from kano to Lagos is 2k
*From Lagos to seme border is 500*
*From seme border to cotonou town is 500*
*But if you want to go to Europe *****
*Kano to Jigawa is 500*
*Jigawa to Maradi by donkey is 500*
*Maradi to Sahara by camel is 500*
*From Sahara to Mediterranean sea is just 1000*
*From Mediterranean sea to Spain by canoe is 200 via flying boat is 1000..*
*So the choice is yours*
*If you want to go to America*
*Drop for Lagos ask for officer Magunus...3000 via boat but na 6 months journey...*
*Make e no come be like sey ah no give una update*
*Your destiny is in your hands*

or

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by noisy45(m): 11:36am On Nov 08, 2021
Israel

You will even have more left from the 3 million

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) / Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) / Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.