Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? (52897 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by advanceDNA: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Baba, when you drop info...try dey balance up...some people come here to pick ideas and they work on it...

Nobody will do proof of funds for free...and it's not 10,000naira... Include the price

Health Surger is $2200 if the person is running a 2 years program

TB 59k

Acca, covid test and co na money ...

When you sum up all this money!... The nigga go open mouth...

He go make sense for people wey dey view the thread to have all important info...na Dem go pay oh...so it's better than accusing agent that ...why u no tell me before say I will spend more Dan dis....

Bros..2200£ for one year masters...?? U done come oooooo....

U no sabi the code for proof of funds...I dey tell u say na street we dey run embassy now concerning proof of funds..... internal person go just make sure say na original letter head and the signature is genuine ...

those people no dey call bank for anything... infact bank is not obligated to give them details of customers account...
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by 10mobile: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Aganju849:

You don't need to scam me to be a scammer. So back to sender immediately.

Thief

Once again, I ask you: Say openly anyone I robbed or scammed, or clear my name. Why are you giving me a bad name that I don't deserve? Some of you, just because you hate someone's political views, you go about trolling them and tarnishing their image. If you won't say anyone I robbed nor clear my name, you will see what will happen to you in 7 days. Come back here and mock me if what I say fails to happen. You will know that justice is real. Go ahead and say anything you like because I'm not going to respond to you unless you are exposing the scam that made you to call me a THIEF.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by JIREN01: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Qualer:

it is not 'proof', it is 'prove'!!
Hope you can withdraw a dollar from the bank with this.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by JIREN01: 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
Gerrard59:

The average Azerbaijani can travel from city to city safely. Try doing same to from Lagos to Southern Kaduna or Zamfara. The HDI of Azerbaijan is 88 out of 189 while Nigeria is 161 out of 189.

It's this braggadocio that gets me annoyed. You people are poor, wallowing in squalid conditions yet proud of it! Aren't you ashamed of yourself?!

Tufiakwa!
You people are poor? Why the projection and generalisation? The fact you're suffering isn't enough reason to think everyone is living in hopelessness like you are. Just read about Azerbaijan/Armenia war to update your ignorant self. And "Nigeria is the worst place to live on earth"; hopefully, this declaration makes you feel better.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
JIREN01:
You people are poor? Why the projection and generalisation? The fact you're suffering isn't enough reason to think everyone is living in hopelessness like you are. Just read about Azerbaijan/Armenia war to update your ignorant self. And "Nigeria is the worst place to live on earth"; hopefully, this declaration makes you feel better.
Well it's not sha. Nigeria is better than Liberia. That's the first country I went to in my life and thanked the Lord for making me a Nigeria so we try small sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by TBolaitan(m): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
Brother, I will advise you as my brother Nigeria has a lot of opportunity that any country of the world don’t have did you know where you are going is still very worst than Nigeria ....

Did you know that England and other county the world use tax to finish their citizen finally Nigeria is not like that .....

There are some legit business you can do that you will forget about traveling for a greener pasture even though if you want to travel just for a shot time and come back

I will introduce you to an investment where by the money you have will realize triple of your money if you are intrested to change your financial status

The investment is called real estate � where by you buy land for investment purpose there are a lot of investment that we do on land that only few people knows about it even those people outside the country are running to Nigeria to invest in real estate they are numerous

Chat me now let me put you through
WhatsApp:08127588833
Call:09025462416

So to settle outside your county is not the best option

Chat me now you will thank me later

According to the 35th president of America is not what your country can do for you is for what you can do for your country ...... be smart bro

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by BigDawsNet: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
advanceDNA:

Bros..2200£ for one year masters...?? U done come oooooo....

U no sabi the code for proof of funds...I dey tell u say na street we dey run embassy now concerning proof of funds..... internal person go just make sure say na original letter head and the signature is genuine ...

those people no dey call bank for anything... infact bank is not obligated to give them details of customers account...

You better check my mention and tell me when I said £2200 for one year masters?

I said $2200 if you are studying two years and obviously $1100 for a year.... Convert that in naira and tell me it's 25,000naira... If the client no sabi dis info before...who go dash ham money join?

Alright oh .. It's fine but pls make sure you inform your clients say Tru Tru no single penny will be dropped inside d account...so make Dem know normal normal....

But I will tell you if that shiit is working
It's very risky...and na d client go suffer ham if he cast...

I will rather drop some funds on my clients account tru a bank manager...and lock the account....

When the client land for studies...I withdraw ham back immediately....
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Johel(m): 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
chicoMX:
grin

Republic of Biafra, we spend pound sterling over here

grin grin grin
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Johel(m): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Adex2442:
Which country can one relocate to with 3m naira ?? pls no african countries pls

Any country you want....U say 3m bah??...go Ukraine or Canada,they got some of the coolest pple there.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Limassol(m): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
Gerrard59:

I saw your thread and my best response will be Botswana and Namibia depending on which Internet speed is faster. However, the reality is that most people will always seek jobs and there's nothing wrong with that. Even highly skilled Hong Kongers who accepted the UK's offer of citizenship and are currently in Britain are seeking jobs. Everyone cannot be an entrepreneur. Now, those stable African countries have ridiculously high unemployment rates. After Namibia is Nigeria on the unemployment ranking globally. Same for Botswana and even Ghana. There's a serious unemployment issue across Sub-Saharan Africa and tech isn't the only solution. So when folks are interested in those countries but ask for employment opportunities, they are right in doing so. When compared to Poland where jobs are readily available, it's not surprising why they omit African countries. Also, your aspect of entrepreneurship can be suited in those stable African countries not others who might require high end machinery, huge land for cultivation or sophisticated.

[/b]Regarding Ghana, I would rather recommend countries in Southern Africa because they are farther away from Nigeria. I say so because the day Nigeria will implode, which will happen very soon, the aftermath will be felt across West Africa. What happened in Afghanistan and Syria will child's play to what will occur in West Africa's budding Afghanistan.[b]

well, that may not necessarily be the case; Iraq has been plagued with political and social turmoil for more than a decade yet neighbouring Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are peaceful and safe. Additionally, only a fraction of the Iraqi refugees could be found in the aforementioned countries due to stringent border security.

Besides, despite the multitudes of problems beseting Nigerian, it may not quickly disintegrate as you are predicting, highly unlikely.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by 10mobile: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
iamtardey:
i still don't wake up to no double credit alert
Double is small. It's going to be six-figure alerts soon. No jokes please. You really helped me yesterday.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Adex2442: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
advanceDNA:

I don’t know about HND much...

But I know that oyinbo dey like see your transcript...i.e the break down of your course and units ... if it fulfill the same requirement as a 4 year bachelors interns of the necessary knowledge.... then it’s possible...especially for courses like business or management that everyone is welcomed

I’ve seen one or two people get into Msc programs at universities in Europe with HND...but to be honest...na bachelors I dey mostly see

Wat if someone decide to do pgd here first
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by OmoEpe(m): 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge so says the holy book

April 2019 I gave someone #4m to start a biz, a protege of mine
He started selling beer in bulk, got a van for 800k, got a shop/ office space and employed people to run it.
Today the value of the biz is over #15m after paying me back.
You with unencumbered #3m(75% of that amount want to use it to wash plate,sweep streets and become a vagabond whule my protege today has 9 employees he pays #500k monthly

May God save you from your village people
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by leo22(m): 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Na Poland you want to compare to shithole Africa. I think you should do more research before saying things like this publicly. Africa is the worst place to be globally. No country in any continent can be compared to Africa and the shithole countries inside it.

This mindset is driven by poverty and gross ignorance. If Africa is this backward why are people from all races rushing in droves to the motherland? With the rate if insecurities you would think that whites and Asians would stay back but go to the airports, visit the Niger Delta etc and find them coming in everyday!

There is something they are coming for that myopic people like you cannot never see because you do not know that Africa is the most blessed place on earth! Only if you know how much wealth is in your land and you learn that Africa remains the best place to live and do business most of your type will always think that 'money can be found on the streets abroad' when most these countries are far less than African countries.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by advanceDNA: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Adex2442:

Wat if someone decide to do pgd here first

A Pgd will get you into masters anywhere
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Asadujames202(m): 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Well it's not sha. Nigeria is better than Liberia. That's the first country I went to in my life and thanked the Lord for making me a Nigeria so we try small sha grin

Liberia

Lol

That one na country
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Asadujames202(m): 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
leo22:

This mindset is driven by poverty and gross ignorance. If Africa is this backward why are people from all races rushing in droves to the motherland? With the rate if insecurities you would think that whites and Asians would stay back but go to the airports, visit the Niger Delta etc and find them coming in everyday!

There is something they are coming for that myopic people like you cannot never see because you do not know that Africa is the most blessed place on earth! Only if you know how much wealth is in your land and you learn that Africa remains the best place to live and do business most of your type will always think that 'money can be found on the streets abroad' when most these countries are far less than African countries.

Lol
Unreasonable comment from a

Shiit hole dweller
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by VanuatuWycombe: 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
BigDawsNet:

I can see your

Deposit
Visa fee

What about ur
TB test
Health Health Surge
Pof
And accommodation, at least for the first 3 months. He would pay part of the tuition too as soon as he lands. He needs more than N3m for UK o. But he if has properties to dispose of, he can do so once he enters. Lots of my friends did.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by VanuatuWycombe: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
Xavi2019:

You just wrote absolutely crap up there, sir.
It's usually the "I have spoken to...", Or "I know someone who used to...", phrase everytime.
You really had the nerve to put Poland in the same sentence with Lagos and SA. Smh.
Confidently spitting rubbish on a public forum.
I live in Poland btw, and I can tell you obviously don't have the faintest clue about the job or living situation in Poland.

Don’t mind them. A lot of them don’t know that the distance between African countries put together and Poland is like from earth to Mars. They think Poland is an anyhow country. Poland is a miniature of Germany, even Austria. 500 years to come, Africa can’t meet up with what Poland has done today.
If they can’t go there, don’t they watch documentaries about these European countries? Don’t they check YouTube videos to see things for themselves?
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by BigDawsNet: 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
VanuatuWycombe:

And accommodation, at least for the first 3 months. He would pay part of the tuition too as soon as he lands. He needs more than N3m for UK o. But he if has properties to dispose of, he can do so once he enters. Lots of my friends did.

All this info is required
But some agents will never open up con believe say d client go just dey drop money
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by 2loadedguy: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Goodluck with creating man. Not everyone wants to be an entrepreneur or ready for the headache that comes with it. I rather be a high earning employee. I have done business before for 3 years and its not beans. I earn more than 3 times what I will see as revenue in business talk less of profit.
You have only buttressed his point with this comment. What he's saying is why are you then blaming Africa for her backwardness when majority of the youths are like you with this reasoning.
It means the average African youth is mentally lazy and doesn't want to create anything but seeking ready made jobs which are unavailable hence we should embrace our fate.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Adex2442: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
iezeiyida:
If I have #3 million, I would have love to relocate to Visse Kobe, Japan. But, also, I can consider staying back here while using the money for one of the lucrative businesses in Nigeria

What kinda business
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by VanuatuWycombe: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
BigDawsNet:

All this info is required
But some agents will never open up con believe say d client go just dey drop money

Don’t mind those agents. He needs at least N7m for UK. With N5m, he will first of all suffer, concentrating in class and looking for money back home. He could be affected academically. Even the school can threaten to send him back to Nigeria if he doesn’t pay up.
All the UK study visas we did, I told my friends to pick the simplest course in post grad so that they don’t struggle to pass and also struggle to look for money, since their sole aim was to jaa but not to really study. Their teaching style is very very different from ours o. So OP can go to Estonia. If you have BSc, try post grad at Estonian University of Life Sciences. It’s very cheap and life is cheap there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Hazardd(m): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
VanuatuWycombe:

Don’t mind those agents. He needs at least N7m for UK. With N5m, he will first of all suffer, concentrating in class and looking for money back home. He could be affected academically. Even the school can threaten to send him back to Nigeria if he doesn’t pay up.
All the UK study visas we did, I told my friends to pick the simplest course in post grad so that they don’t struggle to pass and also struggle to look for money, since their sole aim was to jaa but not to really study. Their teaching style is very very different from ours o. So OP can go to Estonia. If you have BSc, try post grad at Estonian University of Life Sciences. It’s very cheap and life is cheap there.
how do the get Visa.. they have no embassy in Nigeria
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Limassol(m): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
leo22:

These are solemn questions you need to ask yourself before condemning people who finally decide to leave;
•Do African leaders have the political will to adequately extract these resources?
• Are the proceeds from these riches equally distributed among the populace?
•Have African leaders provided an enabling environment for foreign investors to extract these goldmines?
•To extract these resources, you need adequate infrastructure and security, do most African countries provide it?

So my bro, the issue is much more complicated than you think, and to be honest I don't fault Africans who legally decide to emmigrate.

However,I hope you will do justice to my questions.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by kayuseful: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
GeneralDae:

While you may be right, I still believe it is our collective duty to create these jobs in Africa though. No one would do it for us, if we just run and completely forgot about Africa. Even if the likes of Poland were to be poor in the first place, the economic strength of the EU as well as the knowledgeable polish citizens would not leave her in absolute poverty like we have in Africa. I still think calling subsaharan Africa shithole is calling ourselves shitholes no matter how successful we may have become abroad. I encourage people to travel but to also look back for fresh investment opportunities in Africa.

I really don't see your earlier submission as totally wrong.
It's association that's making some countries in Europe have mouth, left to themselves South Africa is better than them.
Argue only with someone who has visited the country, not someone following online info
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by VanuatuWycombe: 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hazardd:
how do the get Visa.. they have no embassy in Nigeria

You can either go to Egypt, Abu Dhabi or Ankara. They are opening another embassy in 2022, in Kenya, according to their prime minister o.
A lot of. Nigerians are in Estonia now cooling off. They never saw what you saw as a barrier.

Getting Egypt visa is cheap, if you know sure plugs. I can link you up by God’s Grace when the time comes.

If it’s during Euro Nations cup, you can buy Fan ID of €25 to €100 to enter Russia and go and apply for your Estonia visa in St. Petersburg. A lot people did it this past Euro tournament.

If they have opened UAE for Nigerians when you want to go, it’s better for you to apply there because getting visa will be easy.

If it’s Kenya that has been open then, utilize their visa-on-arrival option.

You can check schools too in Latvia. They have great and cheap schools.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by wallrichy: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
You have said everything my brother. Poland is even underestimated by mere comparison to Africa especially Nigeria.

There are some jobs that Polish citizen have comparative advantage over some Western European countries.....Eg. Maritime Industry and Some IT professions. In this profession or industry, it's common to see large influx of Polish Citizens migrating and it's always based on Employment migration which is common generally in the western world.

Remember, most African migrated based on economy or rather greener pastures which in other words simply mean that you can be an illiterates, a job misfits without any experience but ready to do anything to keep body and soul together. You can't compare or rate such migration together on the basis of indices. The variables is so mighty like heaven is to earth.

tensazangetsu20:

Polish citizens are only leaving cause the euro has more value than the polish zloty. Seriously white-collar poland to lagos. Nigeria as a whole doesnt have up to 1000 open vacancies atm and the pay is 30 to 50k on average and thats lagos. Outside lagos you see salaries of 7k, 5k, 10k and 15k. Just using linkedin alone, poland has more than 10000 open white collar vacancies. This is just tech and linkedin. I have not added indeed, I have not added polish local job sites.

Over a 100k vacancies in poland for a population of 37 million and just 6000 in Nigeria for a population of 200 million and growing
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
2loadedguy:

You have only buttressed his point with this comment. What he's saying is why are you then blaming Africa for her backwardness when majority of the youths are like you with this reasoning.
It means the average African youth is mentally lazy and doesn't want to create anything but seeking ready made jobs which are unavailable hence we should embrace our fate.
Poland is very strong in maritime. I think they produce one of these known marine engines wartsila. Also a lot of marine tools and software are from there. Na there person wan compare to Africa. Nairalanders grin
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by fj66947: 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
It depends on what you are looking to achieve , would you need to work for income in the country ? if the answer is no then you have several options . If you are a digital nomad the opportunities available to you are endless. I have ideas I'm able to share with the right people but my ideas will only benefit you if your incomes are going to be coming from sources outside of the chosen country ( mea
Adex2442:
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by rolams(m): 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nigeria!
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by greatID: 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
Adex2442:
Togo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What’s So Special About The UK That Nigerians Are Fleeing To? / Nigeria Airways 18 Years After It Packed Up (Pictures, Video) / Disadvantages Of Living Abroad Or Obodo Oyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.