Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? (52773 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 11:50am On Nov 08, 2021
noisy45:

You dey mind am

Most people don't know about this.. but the honest truth is, cryptocurrency has been making many millions of dollars within a year.. And this is still the early stage of cryptocurrency.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by redcliff: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2021
Adex2442:
Which country can one relocate to with 3m naira ?? pls no african countries pls

benin republic. 3m is not even 10k dollars. that money would finosh in 4months being frugal..

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by JONSYN7154: 11:54am On Nov 08, 2021
Adex2442:
Katsina. Buhari's country grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by JIREN01: 11:54am On Nov 08, 2021
Qualer:

You don't even know anything yet here you are, yapping fumes!!!
Try and proof me wrong bro nah. You the omniknowest.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Military0001: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

This is not true please. No part of europe has extreme poverty and unemployment like Africa not even shitholes like Kosovo or Belarus.

We just dey look you from Albania

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Ignatiusprince(m): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by GODBLESSBUHARI: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

They are only migrating cause the money is low. I have polish, Lithuanians and Belarusians on my team. What they call better opportunities isn't the same thing at all for us at all. You cant compare any country in Europe to anywhere in Africa not even South Africa.
Nice information

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Awoleesu(m): 11:57am On Nov 08, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Na Poland you want to compare to shithole Africa. I think you should do more research before saying things like this publicly. Africa is the worst place to be globally. No country in any continent can be compared to Africa and the shithole countries inside it.
Take it easy Bro!

There are some countries in Asia and South America, whose economy are worse of many African nation's.

You want example?

Talk of Peru, Venezuela, Philippines...

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Xavi2019: 11:58am On Nov 08, 2021
GeneralDae:

I am not comparing Poland to all of Africa on all indices. I am saying in terms of opportunities (especially opportunities for career jobs), they are not doing very well and if you look closely, they can be compared to some African countries. In terms of white collar opportunities, [/b]they can be compared to SA and even Lagos Nigeria.[b]
If poland is that great in terms of opportunities, why are so many of the polish citizens having their white collar and even blue collar jobs ( to an extent) in Germany?
I have spoken with polish colleagues in Germany and they tell thesame thing (Hungary is even worse). Poland and Hungary are cheap to live in but there are not so many opportunities, hence they relocated to work in Germany.

You just wrote absolutely crap up there, sir.
It's usually the "I have spoken to...", Or "I know someone who used to...", phrase everytime.
You really had the nerve to put Poland in the same sentence with Lagos and SA. Smh.
Confidently spitting rubbish on a public forum.
I live in Poland btw, and I can tell you obviously don't have the faintest clue about the job or living situation in Poland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by swedbase(m): 11:58am On Nov 08, 2021
Limassol:
Whatever you decide steer clear from Latin American, South Asia and some Eastern European countries. Your best bet is Western European, gulf and English speaking countries. Good luck bro��
You dey Limassol? I have been There, Larnaca, Paphos, Ayia Napa, Nicosia, Trodos and Famagusta

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by JIREN01: 11:59am On Nov 08, 2021
RapistOnBail:

You know more about your former line of business than I do.

So I can’t tell why your business was a liability to you.

But anyhow it is, Just know that those politicians and top government officials doing extremely well for themselves, have businesses they own and operate and they are so passionate about those businesses.
You annoyed me with the mention of Nigerian politicians
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by DFERENCE: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Download an exchange rate calculator, see how much you then ask your which will go and still the value of my money, to barbe head for US na $100 in nigeria it #50k plus, no go sapa no come T.P to come house
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by biggy26: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Na Poland you want to compare to shithole Africa. I think you should do more research before saying things like this publicly. Africa is the worst place to be globally. No country in any continent can be compared to Africa and the shithole countries inside it.
You are making a mistake. I guess you haven’t traveled Africa.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by yahmohy27: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Barbiturate:
USA or Canada
Canada better
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by olatuns2017: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
Adex2442:

Go to biafra republic
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Qualer: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
JIREN01:
Try and proof me wrong bro nah. You the omniknowest.

it is not 'proof', it is 'prove'!!

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Aganju849: 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
10mobile:

When and where have I scammed you? Say it or clear my name. Otherwise, it will never be well with you.

You don't need to scam me to be a scammer. So back to sender immediately.

Thief

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
GeneralDae:

While you may be right, I still believe it is our collective duty to create these jobs in Africa though. No one would do it for us, if we just run and completely forgot about Africa. Even if the likes of Poland were to be poor in the first place, the economic strength of the EU as well as the knowledgeable polish citizens would not leave her in absolute poverty like we have in Africa. I still think calling subsaharan Africa shithole is calling ourselves shitholes no matter how successful we may have become abroad. I encourage people to travel but to also look back for fresh investment opportunities in Africa.
that one na work wey nobody send you..

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by baggioni: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
God bless you.
Your comment gives me hope that there are still sane Nigerians and therefore a better future
GeneralDae:

Leadership is a problem, but we Nigerians are our biggest problems. There is a problem in our orientation and psyche. Many of us do not think about the future or the collective good, just immediate gratification. Also our society as a whole has lost it, this is why we keep on producing such leaders over and over again.
We cannot turn the country around at once, but we must do our little part in our own way, we must dare to be different.
There is problem especially in our values and how we view success and money. This is also the problem for instance with the corruption at the Lagos Airport and the Yahoo Yahoo thing to name few current examples.

Nigerians all over are increasingly called Nigerian princes, but of course the yahoo boys don't care, and we have people defending them, blaming it solely on poverty rather than on our greed as a society.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Cashsteady(m): 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Slavishbenin:

Lol, you lied bro, SA is far ahead of most Eastern European countries, name your statistics and let me take you the cleaners. Or even Algeria, Morocco

You de fvck up oo

Abeg just shut up... You wan wan they mention countries you dey mention Algeria and Morocco... Same Algerians and Moroccans that will risk their life just to get to Spain or France... Don't let pictures deceive you.. there is nothing in Algeria Morocco and even Egypt na only Tunisia still try small..

Morocco and Algeria are doing very bad economically even those countries ain't total safe.

Algerians that are all dying to go to France or Spain same as Morocco

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by AfonjaBoston: 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Na people like u dey badmouth this continent
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Ndidi2: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Adex2442:

i will loose my hungry dogs on u now
can't stop laughing..
My nairaland family, always making me laugh so hard.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Adex2442:
Too cheap now for a reasonable country
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Raalsalghul: 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Princedapace:

The problem with most of you Nigerians is that u just want jobs. Guy, if u live in a stable country with electricity, good roads, security, go and create a job.
All you Nigerians are looking for where to pick a job. Go and create a job pls and stop stressing any country..
This is why I will always prefer a stable african economy to any developed worlds. I create jobs and not seek for job. Seeking for jobs mounts pressure on any country.. Creating jobs help.
The only reason I don't like Nigeria is her instability.
Aside that, there are stuff to create and move.
The black man is kinda struggling because he can't create. Every time na jobs una dey look for. And worse part is that majority of these people always disturbing us with "is there job there?" don't even have any competent skill or profession. They are people with almost zero value to add to any society.
That is why Chinese go to where u guys can't go. Because the Chinese aren't always looking for jobs. They are looking for where to invest.
The average black person is mentally weak that is why he can't create. Always looking for who Wil give him something.
I have pulled over 35k dollars under 3 years from scratch after I learnt animation.
Adding software development to it and target pulling over 30k under a year from next year.
I provide web of tech services and build solutions for africa markets and the world. I think creation and not being a liability to countries.
Make una rethink as Nigerians.

I am touring Accra now and I'm impressed..

With constant electricity and relative peace in this city, it is attractive for anyone who thinks creation and solutions. That is why many foreigners are trooping to create buisness.

Nigerians must be taught how to create and solve problems.
I'm a Nigerian and I have decided to create and solve problems.. And I'm considering leaving Nigeria because of the security tension here. I'm only considering stable african cities..

All I need is stable electricity, water, good roads, security, I'm okay.

The bold is my takeaway from this thread.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by santori: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
GeneralDae:

Okay statistically as we see, Poland cannot be compared to Nigeria in terms of opportunities but my point is that from my personal experience with Polish citizens in Germany, how they populate the job market, and what a few have told me, the opportunities do not abound.
So I speak from the viewpoint that even citizens relocate enmass from Poland and so foreigners may also not find it that easy. But clearly I was wrong about opportunities in Poland in comparison to Lagos Nigeria.

Use your sense, even in the context of Nigeria what the average person see as suffering in Lagos is a blisss to most in places like Zamfara, Niger, sokoto etc. meaning what seems like hell to the average Polish citizen is like heaven to 80% of Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Princedapace(m): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Raalsalghul:

The bold is my takeaway from this thread.
Thank you
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by SeriouslySense(m): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Wow, I like your orientation, you have a trait or a personality of abundance. This is why we need to change our mentality. smiley smiley smiley

We have a similar skillset or orientation, and I am still thinking of more expansion.

Creating value or having value is very important.

Princedapace:

The problem with most of you Nigerians is that u just want jobs. Guy, if u live in a stable country with electricity, good roads, security, go and create a job.
All you Nigerians are looking for where to pick a job. Go and create a job pls and stop stressing any country..
This is why I will always prefer a stable african economy to any developed worlds. I create jobs and not seek for job. Seeking for jobs mounts pressure on any country.. Creating jobs help.
The only reason I don't like Nigeria is her instability.
Aside that, there are stuff to create and move.
The black man is kinda struggling because he can't create. Every time na jobs una dey look for. And worse part is that majority of these people always disturbing us with "is there job there?" don't even have any competent skill or profession. They are people with almost zero value to add to any society.
That is why Chinese go to where u guys can't go. Because the Chinese aren't always looking for jobs. They are looking for where to invest.
The average black person is mentally weak that is why he can't create. Always looking for who Wil give him something.
I have pulled over 35k dollars under 3 years from scratch after I learnt animation.
Adding software development to it and target pulling over 30k under a year from next year.
I provide web of tech services and build solutions for africa markets and the world. I think creation and not being a liability to countries.
Make una rethink as Nigerians.

I am touring Accra now and I'm impressed..

With constant electricity and relative peace in this city, it is attractive for anyone who thinks creation and solutions. That is why many foreigners are trooping to create buisness.

Nigerians must be taught how to create and solve problems.
I'm a Nigerian and I have decided to create and solve problems.. And I'm considering leaving Nigeria because of the security tension here. I'm only considering stable african cities..

All I need is stable electricity, water, good roads, security, I'm okay.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by archymacho(m): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
Adex2442:

Czech Republic. It’s a very good country. It has lower unemployment rate than US and Canada. Infact according to the most recent research their unemployment rate now is -2%.

Have helped over 10 people migrated to the country all through studies. The good thing is that their tuition is low and you can get scholarship if you study agric related course in your first degree.

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Princedapace(m): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Wow, I like your orientation, you have a trait or a personality of abundance. This is why we need to change our mentality. smiley smiley smiley

We have a similar skillset or orientation, and I am still thinking of more expansion.

Thank you bro cool
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by RapistOnBail: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
JIREN01:
You annoyed me with the mention of Nigerian politicians

It is what it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) / Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) / ‘zombie Snake’ Spotted In NC Park (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.