Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? (52768 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
GeneralDae:

Yeah I think Nigeria has more jobs than any other subsaharan African nation except Southafrica despite Nigeria's somewhat unstable state. This is very disappointing. Africa is really far behind Europe and I am sure the continent as a whole doesn't even come close to several states in America.
When I say Africa is finished people call me a pessimist. I remember when I was looking for my first tech job I will check Nigeria just a few hundred a village in canada with less than 5000 people is having more than 10k jobs. How come? Same as USA, same as Europe, same as even a lot of south american countries Nigerians out of ignorance will look down on. Me I am just glad I havent fathered a child yet grin grin. I thank God everyday. How this country/continent will be in future eh. Even God himself will be shocked.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Ashirioluwa: 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
Readability:

Pls bro, which country did he migrated to? And what route did he use, I mean student visa or travel or tourist? Help me out with this info pls,yiu can quote me on a dead thread too. Thanks.

He relocated to Uk.
Tourist

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Dreytonisback(m): 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
With 3 million if you're a guy who runs street then opt for Dubai , Qatar, Oman, Cyprus

Visa and flight to Dubai = 700k
Accoms_ 300 dirhams
Give you connection to bomb and load
Few weeks _ month you don buy car collect Emirate I'd join , turn free bird

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Bifwoli: 12:40am On Nov 08, 2021
Adex2442:
Which country can one relocate to with 3m naira ?? pls no african countries pls

"pls no african countries pls"

That's so unfortunate,its self hatred ,low self esteem and brainwashing.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by GeneralDae: 2:01am On Nov 08, 2021
Dreytonisback:
With 3 million if you're a guy who runs street then opt for Dubai , Qatar, Oman, Cyprus

Visa and flight to Dubai = 700k
Accoms_ 300 dirhams
Give you connection to bomb and load
Few weeks _ month you don buy car collect Emirate I'd join , turn free bird

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Hope your street nor mean crime sha bekos all those crimes they cast everybody even men wen suppose ball in later.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Godons1: 6:02am On Nov 08, 2021
chicoMX:
grin

Republic of Biafra, we spend pound sterling over here

No go that Region oo, except you wan suffer. Most of them are presently relocating to peaceful NORTH in search of greener pasture. Their Region Is presently he'll on Earth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Efewestern: 6:25am On Nov 08, 2021
GeneralDae:

I never knew Africa was so bad in terms of job openings because Poland in Europe cannot be considered a rich country in any way, but from the data, I was shocked to see they even have more job openings on LinkedIn than even South Africa. I think Africa has to seriously do better.
BTW l'll plea that we do not go tribal on this thread, because although I'm neither Igbo or Yoruba, apart from a few highbrow areas of lagos and to some extent Abuja, there is nothing worth visiting in any state I have been to in Nigeria.

We are not productive enough. Nigeria imports everything she consumes, how do you create value from such a shithole economy? And the fact that we have leaders who aren't serious in solving the core problem of this country breaks my heart.

Nigeria, an oil giant imports fuel and gas, if these refineries were up and running locally, do you know how many jobs that will be added? Ghana and the rest of west African countries import fuel from India when there's a Nigeria. We are simply outsourcing our jobs to countries with functional system.

No African country comes close to Poland, we have fundamental issues as black and we aren't ready in solving them.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by femi4: 8:26am On Nov 08, 2021
Adex2442:
Egypt
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by iamtardey: 8:39am On Nov 08, 2021
i still don't wake up to no double credit alert
10mobile:

Thanks bro. Receive double blessing.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by iamtardey: 8:43am On Nov 08, 2021
someone trying to get my WhatsApp already wants to talk but can't talk straight here lol he really don't know, does he? lol .

THIS IS NAIRALAND! smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
davodyguy:

Don't chat anyone.

Don't let them scan you
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by gammarays1: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2021
GeneralDae:

Yeah I think the pay might be the reason. An Amazon logistic menial job in Poland for instance may pay 7 Euros per hour, which in Germany would be poor salary. Polish citizens would
rather go to Germany or UK to get 12 Euros or 10 pounds per hour. To a Nigerian though, even the 7 Euros would still be great for a start and of course Poland is less expensive than Germany and way way less expensive than the UK.
Sorry for my questions

1. Can 2 million be enough to travel and settle in Poland? I don't need their job,just to relocate to a saner clime.
2. Since work visa is the easiest route, can someone get their resident permit without working for the company?
3. How easy is it to visit other countries from Poland with the resident permit?

Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by HEAVEN4444: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2021
IRAQ

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2021
Guy no be by to go abroad oo..wetin you wan go do there..abi you wan go there go dey do wetin sef?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by nurudeen181(m): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2021
you wan carry our money go another country... wicked people kowai
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by MelaninGemstone(f): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Luxembourg

You will love it there

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Aganju849: 11:14am On Nov 08, 2021
10mobile:

You need advice from someone who has gone through the road before you. The guy is also working my own. So, I know what I am talking about.

op stay away fom this muntula

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by larryking540: 11:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Barbiturate:
USA or Canada
not possible bro

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by pocohantas(f): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Gerrard59:

I'm really curious to see his reply to this post. He mentions Polish citizens relocating to Germany for jobs (fellow white dominated country) but how many black Africans relocate EASILY to other black dominated countries to search for jobs compared to how black Africans are fleeing to white dominated countries?

Ndi braggadocio are at it again.

They have blown whistle for you. grin
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by GeneralPula: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

This is not true please. No part of europe has extreme poverty and unemployment like Africa not even shitholes like Kosovo or Belarus.

Lol..

You need to stop deceiving yourself..

Europe countries are overrated, some Europe countries are good tho..

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Sleekfingers: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2021
Adex2442:

Anywhere in the world.......best countries to relocate to , based on my travel experiences......e.g republic of ireland, canada, malta, singapore, Germany, finland and New Zealand .......

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by bpalace(m): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:

Chile...
Chile here
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Btruth: 11:17am On Nov 08, 2021
Adex2442:
how many of you?
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by GeneralPula: 11:17am On Nov 08, 2021
Don’t let people deceive you OP..

The only country that can be more easier for you is a country you’ve got somebody to look in the eye..

If you have no friend in any foreign country, you can try Mauritius..

Anything aside from that, you better be going to Cotonou..

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Ykc2(m): 11:18am On Nov 08, 2021
Adex2442:
your 3 million is just for taking risk if your not deported,western countries residence visa is not like naija passport someone can come from ghana and get,some people went to Germany since 2004 till today dey never travel go naija because dem never get residence visa just like america

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by egbabiekperemo1: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2021
[s]GeneralDae:

Okay statistically as we see, Poland cannot be compared to Nigeria in terms of opportunities but my point is that from my personal experience with Polish citizens in Germany, how they populate the job market, and what a few have told me, the opportunities do not abound.
So I speak from the viewpoint that even citizens relocate enmass from Poland and so foreigners may also not find it that easy. But clearly I was wrong about opportunities in Poland in comparison to Lagos Nigeria. [/s]

Oga, pls keep quiet. He has given you facts to counter your claims, and yet you keep arguing to show your foolishness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by HEAVEN4444: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

This is not true please. No part of europe has extreme poverty and unemployment like Africa not even shitholes like Kosovo or Belarus.

http://www.europeanaffairs.it/eng/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2018/01/shutterstock_369810965.jpg
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:19am On Nov 08, 2021
All these one are okay;
Benin Republic, Liberia, Burundi, Chad, Central African Republic, Mali.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 11:19am On Nov 08, 2021
Put that money into cryptocurrency and thank me later after 1yr

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2021
Aba or Umuahia grin

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Sleekfingers: 11:20am On Nov 08, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Na Poland you want to compare to shithole Africa. I think you should do more research before saying things like this publicly. Africa is the worst place to be globally. No country in any continent can be compared to Africa and the shithole countries inside it.

Have you been to bangladesh , haiti, jamaica, cambodia, Vietnam , fiji , before?

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by sylve11: 11:20am On Nov 08, 2021
Adex2442:

i will loose my hungry dogs on u now

Lol grin cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) / Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) / Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.