Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? (52767 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by lordally(m): 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
GeneralDae:

I never knew Africa was so bad in terms of job openings because Poland in Europe cannot be considered a rich country in any way, but from the data, I was shocked to see they even have more job openings on LinkedIn than even South Africa. I think Africa has to seriously do better.
BTW l'll plea that we do not go tribal on this thread, because although I'm neither Igbo or Yoruba, apart from a few highbrow areas of lagos and to some extent Abuja, there is nothing worth visiting in any state I have been to in Nigeria.

When people look down on Poland ehn I laugh like mad!!! People don't know Poland is the 6th largest economy in the EU... Those guys have gone far!!!! Just go to the Polish embassy in Abuja and you would think it's US embassy.... everywhere choke!!! Anybody looking down on Poland don't really know what's going on
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Lukaku95: 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Nigeria has a higher infant mortality rate than afghanistan. Afghanistan also has better infrastructure like electricity and roads compared to Nigeria. Besides, a lot of parts of Nigeria are already at Afghanistan level. We lagosians and a few of us in urban areas just live in a bubble.
not forgetting the currency strength.. our naira is weaker.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by lordally(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
GeneralDae:

I am not comparing Poland to all of Africa on all indices. I am saying in terms of opportunities (especially opportunities for career jobs), they are not doing very well and if you look closely, they can be compared to some African countries. In terms of white collar opportunities, they can be compared to SA and even Lagos Nigeria.
If poland is that great in terms of opportunities, why are so many of the polish citizens having their white collar and even blue collar jobs ( to an extent) in Germany?
I have spoken with polish colleagues in Germany and they tell thesame thing (Hungary is even worse). Poland and Hungary are cheap to live in but there are not so many opportunities, hence they relocated to work in Germany.

You absolutely know nothing about Poland!!! I swear to God!!!
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by GeneralDae: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
lordally:

You absolutely know nothing about Poland!!! I swear to God!!!
Oga rest nah. Na now you wake up? thread of since yesterday when elders don table with kola and gin na you still dey worry me put?
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by osazsky(m): 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Have u tried bolivia they play over 2.5 there regularly especially always ready

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Readability: 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

He relocated to Uk.
Tourist
Alright, thanks.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Lionelwizy: 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Venezuela
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Readability: 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
nurez305:
please what did you guys mean by dead thread ? People usually ask others to quote them on dead thread and I'm always confuse.

The reason I want to know this is that, most time I need the information too but they move it to dead thread.

Please what is dead thread on nairaland
You know what a mention means right? I assume you already know that. So a dead thread means a non active thread, that has no comments, and no more view, mostly on a boring section like radio or webmaster so to keep people from checking the message. So when someone quotes you on a dead thread, you check your mentions, and you see the person's response.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by NiggasInParis: 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
chicoMX:
grin
They will eat you first, if indeed they're hungry

P;S before you move to any country, please have a clear cut plan on what you intend to do over there.
#3.2m is less than $5k, if you deduct money for processing visa and flight ticket you might be left with less than #3M (obviously)

All i am trying to say is, ignore these ones shouting US or Canada up there!!

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by starlingbawa(m): 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
Benin Republic.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by lordally(m): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
GeneralDae:

Oga rest nah. Na now you wake up? thread of since yesterday when elders don table with kola and gin na you still dey worry me put?

grin grin grin
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Oladimejjy(m): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ghana
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by OmoEpe(m): 11:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
Karac:

You said the business is worth #15m and he pays 9 of his employees 500k monthly (#6m annually), that's #54m in just a year for just those 9 employees' salary, because I believe he has more employees. How come?

500k is his monthly wage bill, #6n annually
#15m is the value of stocks he has at the moment and the Nigerian used truck he started with has 2 other tokunbo truck added to his fleet.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by nwadikeokey11: 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
Goldmyneexpress:

This person shouting USA and Canada never process travelling b4. #3m na paper.
He can actually travel to US on a tourist visa with less than a million naira if he processes the visa himself. Some of u here make this thing sounds so impossible. With less than 3mil he can travel to any country of the world if he can process the visa himself. It is not all about money but ur ability to prove to the interviewing officer or embassy official that u have a strong tie to ur home country and would be returning back to ur home country after a brief visit to their country. All those monies are spent on agents, that's if u don't know how to process the visa urself and had to get d services of a agent. The first time I wanted to travel to the US some yrs ago, an agent charged me a million naira just to help me fill the forms and also "prepare' me for visa interview, and the so called preparation was wat got my application denied. I did the second time by myself and got approved and at that time US tourist visa for Nigerians cost only 50k plus. Now compare mere 54k I spent on my own to get the visa and a million naira an agent charged me yet I got denied and see where people are wasting all this millions on. As far as US is concerned, no agent can help u get their visa, ur visa approval or denial by US embassy is exclusively at the discretion of the interviewing officer, period.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Ajeyo(m): 12:06am On Nov 09, 2021
Come with us on our 2021 Tour of Germany,call 08022242944 for details
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by nurez305(m): 12:07am On Nov 09, 2021
Readability:

You know what a mention means right? I assume you already know that. So a dead thread means a non active thread, that has no comments, and no more view, mostly on a boring section like radio or webmaster so to keep people from checking the message. So when someone quotes you on a dead thread, you check your mentions, and you see the person's response.
Thank you for the explanation
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by komodapson(m): 3:08am On Nov 09, 2021
JIREN01:
North Korea maybe ke? That's prison; you dare not even move interstate within the country without government's approval. You, as a female, could get murdered or imprisoned for dressing in jeans. It's that bad. BTW, read about Azerbaijan-Armenian war.

You dey mind them...I'm sipping my coffee with biscuits cheesy laughing at how people are displaying their Ignorance publicly. Throwing up names of Countries that comes into their water-infested cranium...lol...

You can imagine, someone said "all countries in Europe are better than African Countries"
Haba grin Surely, such an individual hasn't stepped his foot on runway talkless of aisle of a plane..
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Karac: 4:02am On Nov 09, 2021
OmoEpe:

500k is his monthly wage bill, #6n annually
#15m is the value of stocks he has at the moment and the Nigerian used truck he started with has 2 other tokunbo truck added to his fleet.

Okay
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by komodapson(m): 4:30am On Nov 09, 2021
Tenrytega:
Canada would be your best choice!!
Their immigration policies favours Nigerians.
To get a complete guide on how to relocate to Canada with no stress at all, hit me up�� 07066152992

Dem don come again!!! grin
At least, some niqqa must fall mugu...lol
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Tonytonex(m): 6:45am On Nov 09, 2021
Adex2442:
Which country can one relocate to with 3m naira ?? pls no african countries pls
how much is 3m Naira to dollar?
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by MERCHANDISER: 8:37am On Nov 09, 2021
OmoEpe:
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge so says the holy book

April 2019 I gave someone #4m to start a biz, a protege of mine
He started selling beer in bulk, got a van for 800k, got a shop/ office space and employed people to run it.
Today the value of the biz is over #15m after paying me back.
You with unencumbered #3m(75% of that amount want to use it to wash plate,sweep streets and become a vagabond whule my protege today has 9 employees he pays #500k monthly

May God save you from your village people
Baba can i have your contact.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Hazardd(m): 8:40am On Nov 09, 2021
Kelvoo77:

I have a Canadian working permit for you for ₦4.2m. travel and work straight
am interested in this.. Asin the person wouldn't go for interview and thumbprint
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by umunnagree: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Poland o. Gosh I am shocked. Polish people dont even need a visa to go the USA and canada. Imagine comparing poland to any country in africa. God. Poland that has so much work that visas are being given out for menial jobs. So much work and no one to do them.

Please how can one obtain work Visa to Poland, am not listening to these people that are out to discourage us. Nija is finished.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Adex2442: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kelvoo77:

I have a Canadian working permit for you for ₦4.2m. travel and work straight

Can i have yr contact.. Maybe yr mail
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Adex2442: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
advanceDNA:

Bros..2200£ for one year masters...?? U done come oooooo....

U no sabi the code for proof of funds...I dey tell u say na street we dey run embassy now concerning proof of funds..... internal person go just make sure say na original letter head and the signature is genuine ...

those people no dey call bank for anything... infact bank is not obligated to give them details of customers account...

Bro pls email me yr whatsapp Eltonphilp343@gmail.com
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by advanceDNA: 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
Adex2442:

Bro pls email me yr whatsapp Eltonphilp343@gmail.com

T
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by princekelechukwu: 6:54am On Nov 11, 2021
noisy45:
Israel

You will even have more left from the 3 million
Do you have any one in Israel?
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by princekelechukwu: 7:22am On Nov 11, 2021
advanceDNA:

U never tay for this game??Prof of funds na garbage in garbage out naaa...na street we dey run dat one naaa
Tb na just just small change naaa
How can someone run that proof of funds stuff

This is my Whatsapp number 09046859871
Let's chat
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by princekelechukwu: 8:00am On Nov 11, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
He can actually travel to US on a tourist visa with less than a million naira if he processes the visa himself. Some of u here make this thing sounds so impossible. With less than 3mil he can travel to any country of the world if he can process the visa himself. It is not all about money but ur ability to prove to the interviewing officer or embassy official that u have a strong tie to ur home country and would be returning back to ur home country after a brief visit to their country. All those monies are spent on agents, that's if u don't know how to process the visa urself and had to get d services of a agent. The first time I wanted to travel to the US some yrs ago, an agent charged me a million naira just to help me fill the forms and also "prepare' me for visa interview, and the so called preparation was wat got my application denied. I did the second time by myself and got approved and at that time US tourist visa for Nigerians cost only 50k plus. Now compare mere 54k I spent on my own to get the visa and a million naira an agent charged me yet I got denied and see where people are wasting all this millions on. As far as US is concerned, no agent can help u get their visa, ur visa approval or denial by US embassy is exclusively at the discretion of the interviewing officer, period.
No doubts are exposed, and have knowledge of how this travel things work

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nigerians full canada
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Warpath(m): 7:17am On Nov 13, 2021
berrystunn:

Europe 2.5m sure in 2weeks no upfront payment.
Are you sure?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) / Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) / Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.