Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? (52762 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Warpath(m): 7:21am On Nov 13, 2021
Adex2442:
bro please hit me up on monroemartin80@gmail.com

Can i have yr contact.. Maybe yr mail
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by rocken001: 3:27am On Nov 14, 2021
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Princedapace(m): 6:48am On Nov 14, 2021
rocken001:
Brother, I am impressed by your write-up
I'm equally into animation and planning on setting up something on YouTube
Also looking to relocate to some where that is suitable for a freelancer
So is Accra cool?.

Accra is very cool bro. There is electricity, calmer environment and peace. I am considering Accra and SA.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Oluwatosinglori: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2021
Are you aspiring to relocate to canada or get Visa to other countries either work, study or visit visa

Work and start getting paid right from the moment you entered canada? so you don't need to be worried about what other new comers bother about like waiting two or three months before they get a job. You are allowed to move with your entire family.

I have a digital product for you. just comment I'm interested
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Marimart: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Princedapace:

Accra is very cool bro. There is electricity, calmer environment and peace. I am considering Accra and SA.
Have you gotten your resident permit?
Also I'd like to beput through that animation training,how do I go about that?
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Marimart: 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ashirioluwa:
Your 3 million is about $5000 so you will only be left with around $3k when you remove ticket fares and the mandatory Covid tests.

Don’t waste your money unless you have a reliable family or friend over there who can support you until you able to get under the table job to do. Bro it is very difficult to relocate abroad these days with tourist visa unless luck is on your side.
Which country is he?

Please don’t get me wrong because I know some people still do it. My junior one just relocated about 6 months ago and is doing good compared to when he was in Naija. He has saved over 750k naira since he relocated. I believe he is able to do this because he has friend to accommodate him for close to 2 months before he gets himself together. Now he lives on his own by renting a room from someone.

Another way is to use school to relocate.
Which country is he?
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Princedapace(m): 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
Marimart:

Have you gotten your resident permit?
Also I'd like to beput through that animation training,how do I go about that?
You are free to enroll into my animation training
It is 50k

I only went to Accra for vacation and to access the place.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Marimart: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
MelaninGemstone:
Luxembourg

You will love it there
Are you there?
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Marimart: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
[quote author=Sleekfingers post=107431149]

Anywhere in the world.......best countries to relocate to , based on my travel experiences......e.g republic of ireland, canada, malta, singapore, Germany, finland and New Zealand .......[/quote
Tell us more about Malta
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Ashirioluwa: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Marimart:

Which country is he?

UK
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Sleekfingers: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
[quote author=Marimart post=107611468][/quote]

Malta grant quick permanent resident or citizenship fast to immigrants....... especially if you are a professional or technical skills or IT
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Marimart: 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Princedapace:

It is 50k

ok,drop your digits let's talk more
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by We4all: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Princedapace:

It is 50k

Will my success rate depend on my learning capabilities?
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Princedapace(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Marimart:
ok,drop your digits let's talk more

Here is my what-sapp num

0 7
01 1
4 1 8
0 4 3
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Princedapace(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
We4all:

Will my success rate depend on my learning capabilities?

Yea, because what ever that is worth doing is worth doing well.
So, you have to be good. That is why learning from someone who already gone through the process is better.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by We4all: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Princedapace:

Yea, because what ever that is worth doing is worth doing well.
So, you have to be good. That is why learning from someone who already gone through the process is better.

Ok. For someone who is a fast learner, how long do you think one needs to grasp the process of creating a character? That is, speaking from your perspective as someone who is experienced.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by berrystunn(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Warpath:
Are you sure?

Yes the offer will close soon
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Princedapace(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
We4all:

Ok. For someone who is a fast learner, how long do you think one needs to grasp the process of creating a character? That is, speaking from your perspective as someone who is experienced.
u should under a month
The remaining learning will be achieved as u practice
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by We4all: 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Princedapace:

u should under a month
The remaining learning will be achieved as u practice

Ok. But the rate you stated is high though. Is it not negotiable?
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Princedapace(m): 6:54am On Nov 15, 2021
We4all:

Ok. But the rate you stated is high though. Is it not negotiable?

No, brotherly. That is what I charge
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by rocken001: 11:44am On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Princedapace(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
rocken001:
But with your time in Ghana, would you say that their said hostility is really worrying?....Also, i heard GH is expensive to stay in..

No hostility. Just be your self, be good. I met some Ghanaians and they were very friendly to me.
Ghana is expensive actually, especially Accra. Once u earn in dollars, u will be fine. It is peaceful with stable electricity and massive room for investment. It is actually the best place in West Africa.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Marimart: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Princedapace:

No hostility. Just be your self, be good. I met some Ghanaians and they were very friendly to me.
Ghana is expensive actually, especially Accra. Once u earn in dollars, u will be fine. It is peaceful with stable electricity and massive room for investment. It is actually the best place in West Africa.
Try go to Takoradi,you will be happy you did.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by rocken001: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by agbanimu11: 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
Oluwatosinglori:
Are you aspiring to relocate to canada or get Visa to other countries either work, study or visit visa

Work and start getting paid right from the moment you entered canada? so you don't need to be worried about what other new comers bother about like waiting two or three months before they get a job. You are allowed to move with your entire family.
I'm interested
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by klawaaa: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2021
Venezuela, many south America, central America and alot of Asian countries.
tensazangetsu20:

Please which country is Nigeria better than in Asia and South America. I dey wait. Better we get light pass them, better school, better healthcare, better work. Road and general infrastructure. List I dey wait.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by adetayoonas(m): 6:05am On Jan 26, 2022
Oluwatosinglori:

I m interested
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by vicath(f): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
Adex2442:
Which country can one relocate to with 3m naira ?? pls no african countries pls

You should check out Mauritius via the study route. Upto 10 years post study work permit that enables you work out getting a Mauritian passport. Their passport will take you to over a 100 countries visa free. Do your research and message me if you need help.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Winstondoh: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
vicath:

You should check out Mauritius via the study route. Upto 10 years post study work permit that enables you work out getting a Mauritian passport. Their passport will take you to over a 100 countries visa free. Do your research and message me if you need help.
I need help on this
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by vicath(f): 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Winstondoh:

I need help on this
Send me an email- vicath111@gmail.com
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by caspersacademy: 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
Travel to 120 countries visa free with Mauritius passport. You can always reach out for more info.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by caspersacademy: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
Winstondoh:

I need help on this

Travel to 120 countries visa free with Mauritius passport. You can always reach out for more info.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) / Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) / Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.