Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful (6726 Views)

Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / Any Arab Or Indian Hairymen Here ? Cum Out Let's Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by HornyTave: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

So what if Aminatu is nacking white men? I don't understand what you mean. Are white men not supposed to be nacked too?
Why are you so pained?
You wish you could be nacking white women too for money?
Or a man from another race took your girlfriend?

I feel you're so dumb to an extent if you want to commit suicide you would have to jump from your IQ on to your ego.
Go look for your mate to haggle with, you sure dont want to get a black eye.
Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by AoifeNightfall: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
AllahIsShit:
I'm not insinuating, I'm stating it as a fact that most of you do. What is even more disappointing is that it is university students who are expected to be smarter who do it and most of you don't even have the decency or class to allow your 60 year old, pot belly oyinbo Aristos to chase you themselves. Instead you make it easier for them by throwing yourselves at them. Really pathetic.

I don't know what you're ranting about, honestly. I've never in my life met Nigerian women who throw themselves at potbellied white men. Maybe they are out there but this is the first time I'm reading something like this. I've only ever seen and heard of Nigerian women having potbellied Nigerian sugar daddies.

For the record the Moroccan I dated was in his twenties like me.

That said, why don't you mind your fūcking business though? Is it your damned business?

1 Like

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by HornyTave: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

Are you pained women of other races don't rate you? Are you that ugly and broke?

Most beautiful gal in your village, richest person in the family, swerve, go look for your mate to haggle words with.
Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by AoifeNightfall: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
HornyTave:

I feel you're so dumb to an extent if you want to commit suicide you would have to jump from your IQ on to your ego.

Get a blind eye over the internet?
Look at who's talking about low IQ
Dude you're a deranged retard!

Why are you so pained though that Nigerian women date outside their race?

1 Like

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by HornyTave: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

Get a blind eye over the internet?
Look at who's talking about low IQ
Dude you're a deranged retard!

Why are you so pained though that Nigerian women date outside their race?

ah, be like them don forget to lock cage...

Where Shola sef, Shola, Shola, dog don come out again o. go lock am before she give person rabies.

1 Like

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by godisshit(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
If you were looking for privacy, why did you share the details of your private bedroom antics as a bed-wench for a raghead online? I'm beginning to realise your IQ may be lower than your moral standards.

AoifeNightfall:

I don't know what you're ranting about, honestly. I've never in my life met Nigerian women who throw themselves at potbellied white men. Maybe they are out there but this is the first time I'm reading something like this. I've only ever seen and heard of Nigerian women having potbellied Nigerian sugar daddies.

For the record the Moroccan I dated was in his twenties like me.

That said, why don't you mind your fūcking business though? Is it your damned business?
Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by wunmi590(m): 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
Doradorwa:
It's the Arabians.... Their beauty is natural, the olive skin worth licking. South koreans are plastic people. Lips job, nose job everything about them nah surgery. And their use of make-up and beautiful products is top notch.

The comparism ought to be between Italians and Arabians. I love italian men

Arabians and core Fulanis can also go hand in hand
Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
wunmi590:

Arabians and core Fulanis can also go hand in hand
Yes.... I wanted to say that too.... Their olive skin is quite similar.... Even to some of the Egyptians
Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by wunmi590(m): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
Doradorwa:
grin cheesy.... Italy for where.... Yeye

Ojuelegba cheesy

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by wunmi590(m): 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
Doradorwa:
Yes.... I wanted to say that too.... Their olive skin is quite similar.... Even to some of the Egyptians

You must really love handsome men to know which part of the country has handsomity cheesy
Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
HornyTave:

Most beautiful gal in your village, richest person in the family, swerve, go look for your mate to haggle words with.

Rest!!!!! AoifeNightfall. I'll take over from here for you.

Yes I'm way above your class. So it will be beneath me to engage someone like you.
Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
AllahIsShit:
If you were looking for privacy, why did you share the details of your private bedroom antics as a bed-wench for a raghead online? I'm beginning to realise your IQ may be lower than your moral standards.

Actually my moral standards are higher than the empire state building.
Oh and way higher than your IQ

For fūcks sake I'm a virgin feminist.

1 Like

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by HornyTave: 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
AllahIsShit:

I dont take online Ladies serious.
My sister was telling me of a lady who wanted to squat with her in Ajah with over 70k followers on Twitter and 30k on Instagram behaving all Behind with nothing in their account apart from pictures in cars and hotel bathrooms.

shior, no be only Morocco na Mali with a touch of Niger.

1 Like

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
HornyTave:

Oh and a tip since you're too retãrded to know. Using punchline cliches doesn't make you smart.
Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
HornyTave:

I dont take online Ladies serious.
My sister was telling me of a lady who wanted to squat with her in Ajah with over 70k followers on Twitter and 30k on Instagram behaving all Behind with nothing in their account apart from pictures in cars and hotel bathrooms.

shior, no be only Morocco na Mali with a touch of Niger.

DM me if you think I'm lying and I'll show you evidence. You're not even worth the stress. Mtchew
Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by HornyTave: 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
Virginfeminist:

Oh and a tip since you're too retãrded to know. Using overused cliches doesn't make you smart.

Another dog don still leave cage deh bark for Door.
Abeg bone don finish, when Shola come back, he'll come to give you bone, now go back to your cage .
Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by HornyTave: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
Virginfeminist:

Rest!!!!! AoifeNightfall. I'll take over from here for you.

Yes I'm way above your class. So it will be beneath me to engage someone like you.

Lol. Me when don graduate. abeg go find who deh go school.
Make good meat raise voice, Ponmo deh shout. abeg shift
Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by HornyTave: 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
Virginfeminist:

DM me if you think I'm lying and I'll show you evidence. You're not even worth the stress. Mtchew

Lol... are you in Lagos?
A physical evidence would be better and no way I'm DMing you.
Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
wunmi590:

You must really love handsome men to know which part of the country has handsomity cheesy
grin grin I'm mostly intrigued by italian men because of their rich taste of Music, Arts and Color. As for Egyptians, I really don't know about them except their skin grin....
Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Tobijays: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
HornyTave:

Lol... are you in Lagos?
weigh ray wan hook up grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Walkee: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
Arab by far. Koreans look like mannequins and the boys also rub mascara. Tuueeeh

1 Like

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by wunmi590(m): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
Doradorwa:
grin grin I'm mostly intrigued by italian men because of their rich taste of Music, Arts and Color. As for Egyptians, I really don't know about them except their skin grin....

You must have a very high taste....

Enjoy your night
Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by HornyTave: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
Tobijays:
weigh ray wan hook up grin grin
Nah, if I need knacks, I know where to go. I wan weigh her if she worth what she says she is.
Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Jeon(f): 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
No wonder why they said the belly of a black man is more than black itself...
AoifeNightfall virginfeminist ignore them. Hater gonna hate, they will always find a way to lash out their dark hearts.

1 Like

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Jeon(f): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
I love Korean features! Especially their eyes.

I think I'd go with Korean.

70% of Arabs are retarded fūcks and perverted assholes. They aren't that good looking either. But if I see a rich Arabian prince, why not? cheesy

That's my weakness for them but too bad they're going under the knife to have the western eyes.

The Arabs are not for me. Not attracted to them in anyway but I love their dressings.
Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
Jeon:
No wonder why they said the belly of a black man is more than black itself...
AoifeNightfall virginfeminist ignore them. Hater gonna hate, they will always find a way to lash out their dark hearts.

Thanks dear. They just provide entertainment when I'm bored.

1 Like

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Jeon(f): 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Virginfeminist:

Thanks dear. They just provide entertainment when I'm bored.

Lolz, this was how one was dragging his head last year but when I showed him the proof my guy submit gringrin
Too bad now I don't want to involve with the trolls that why I always put up a meme.
Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Tobijays: 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
HornyTave:

Nah, if I need knacks, I know where to go.
I wan weigh her if she worth what she says she is.
I get you bro all those girls are liars a guy of mine based in Dubai don eff 3 popular Nigerian celebrities ooo paid them 250 dollars each
Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by HornyTave: 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Tobijays:
I get you bro all those girls are liars a guy of mine based in Dubai don eff 3 popular Nigerian celebrities ooo paid them 250 dollars each

the more a lady act classy the lesser in the food chain she is.
Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Harrykn: 12:40am On Nov 08, 2021
Adebayo and Gumi who is more durable with cow combat ?
Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by khia: 1:37am On Nov 08, 2021
Neither!
Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by femi4: 6:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Hollykid:
Who is more beautiful between Arab and korea?
Arab

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) / A Letter To Miss Twaci: Pouring My Heart Out. / Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.