Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court (28470 Views)

Ikoyi High-rise Collapse: Osinbajo Saddened, Condoles With Affected Families / Ikoyi Collapse: Osinbajo’s Associates Condemn Reports Linking Him To Property / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
ivolt:
A citizen has the right to seek legal redress for defamation of character.

It is up to Sowore to delete the lie or present factual evidence for his claims.

Defaming characters is his thing, but Sahara hides in New York,so they are untouchable.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by IreneJane: 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
HellAnus:
That short pasta is a thief and a shameless liar.

Dragging Sahara reporters to court won't stop the fact that he owns those buildings - the collapsed one inclusive.

Even if he owns , he has worked for it , and it's even his own
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by adamsmith914: 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Firstly Sowore is not even with Sahara anymore so get your facts right.

Secondly they are based in New York so how does he plan to sue them from here?

All these are just an attempt to distract us. There is credibility to that story.
Soon you will be using vpn to accesss Sahara Reporters. So Sowore has sold his stake in SR?, no wonder they are full of shit nowadays, been over 3 years I wasted my little time visiting the site.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by Tareq1105: 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Even gateman for VP lodge, em papa no qualify.
������������ don't mind them
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by GeneralDae: 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
mooremoney:
The VP should stop denying, the way they have been trooping to the site shows that a top politician owns that place
And if they don't troop to the site, the likes of you would say Government doesn't even care. Nigerians sha! nothing wen person go do, wen una nor go talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
SmartPolician:
Yeye dey smell. Osinbajo is a lawyer who probably has a chamber so he wants to keep his employees busy.

If not, why would any rational man want to waste time and resources suing a media house that is not even based in Nigeria? undecided
Why not?they committed an offence and they have to face the law ...
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by HellAnus: 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
IreneJane:

Even if he owns , he has worked for it , and it's even his own

Thank God you know it's his own
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by adamsmith914: 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
GeneralDae:

And if they don't troop to the site, the likes of you would say Government doesn't even care. Nigerians sha! nothing wen you do, wen una nor go talk.
Those ungrateful people, only a foolish politician will waste their time trying to please them?

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by AbuAeesha: 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
HellAnus:

Dragging Sahara reporters to court won't stop the fact that he owns those buildings - the collapsed one inclusive.
excuse me
where you there when the VP was making negotiations for building/land?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by AbuAeesha: 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
HellAnus:

excuse me
where you there when the VP was making negotiations for building/land??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by mymadam(m): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
SmartPolician:
... If not, why would any rational man want to waste time and resources suing a media house that is not even based in Nigeria? undecided

Answer: 2023
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by AmuEbule: 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Ipobians always Fool of hate? Despicable. .
Nothing to hate about a loser like Osinbajo who doesn’t know anything that he is doing in Abuja. He hides his ‘pastor’ hat in Abuja and tell losers like you he is a pastor when he is outside. Now, finish that mamaput and look for something better to do with your sorry life.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by gassbee: 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
abeggnow:
i am not sure dey have an office anywhere
the owners residence has been raided several times, so if they want to really get him, na small thing
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by adamsmith914: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
SmartPolician:
Yeye dey smell. Osinbajo is a lawyer who probably has a chamber so he wants to keep his employees busy.

If not, why would any rational man want to waste time and resources suing a media house that is not even based in Nigeria? undecided
Silence is an acceptance of guilt, when Sahara Reporters is sanctioned you same ipobian hypocrites will be the first to start your wailing like you did for twitter?
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by AmuEbule: 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Keep waiting for those virgins when you yamutu. Don’t go and look for something better to do with your sorry almajiri life.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by seunowokade(m): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
iLoveYouToo:
Best news I’ve read today

Guys please what’s the cheapest dual sim iphone available out there?

iPhone Y Lite. 42k

grin grin
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by AmuEbule: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Don’t mind your kettle especially during this pandemic. Instead, continue to waste your useless time on IPob matters. You’re doomed to fail like your brainwashed clowns.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by adamsmith914: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmuEbule:

Nothing to hate about a loser like Osinbajo who doesn’t know anything that he is doing in Abuja. He hides his ‘pastor’ hat in Abuja and tell losers like you he is a pastor when he is outside. Now, finish that mamaput and look for something better to do with your sorry life.
Na so, I believe Alexander Ekweume was the last Igbo VP 1979-83 for Fulani Shehu Shagari? Or should I mention Ubetu Ukiwe that did House boy for Babaginda? Like I said your hate will consume you in Nigeria, Useless South South beggars.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by AmuEbule: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Na so, I believe Alexander Ekweume was the last Igbo VP 1979-83?, Like I said your hate will consume you in Nigeria, Useless South South beggars.
Tell me a family member of yours that graduated from the university or is an architect. Is that the reason why you’re a yahoo boy? You think we don’t know you ba?
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by adamsmith914: 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmuEbule:

Don’t mind your kettle especially during this pandemic. Instead, continue to waste your useless time on IPob matters. You’re doomed to fail like your brainwashed clowns.
AmuEbule, did I visit a biafran website to engage you? You are on Nairaland a Nigerian forum, so please shut up & show respect to your Lords.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by PassingShot(m): 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
HellAnus:

Permanently sold to believing lies just like:
Buhari has no certificate
Buhari is dead and it's one Jubril from Sudan we have in Aso Rock
Buhari said he would make one dollar equal one naira.

Dem take something swear for una?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by liasmiram2567: 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
chiedu7:
They have been murdering Christians all over Nigeria, and not a word from you

Its now that you want talk?

So it is only Christians that are being killed.Nawa for you.Or is he fir the Christians alone,,? Or if his name and reoutation is sneared with falsehood he should keep shut?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by AmuEbule: 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Na so, I believe Alexander Ekweume was the last Igbo VP 1979-83 for Fulani Shehu Shagari? Or should I mention Ubetu Ukiwe that did House boy for Babaginda? Like I said your hate will consume you in Nigeria, Useless South South beggars.
Is Ekwueme the reason why you have failed in life? One kpomo for you at that mamaput joint. After that, look for a transformer and do the needful. Born loser!

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by adamsmith914: 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmuEbule:

Is Ekwueme the reason why you have failed in life? One kpomo for you at that mamaput joint. After that, look for a transformer and do the needful. Born loser!
Empty Barrels, Shameless Failure from a Majority tribe, begging your South South & South West Brothers for freedom.

1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by AmuEbule: 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
AmuEbule, did I visit a biafran website to engage you? You are on Nairaland a Nigerian forum, so please shut up & show respect to your Lords.
Loser adamsmith914. You don’t have to be on NairaLand for us to know that you are yahoo boy and a certified loser. Ok?
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
seunowokade:

iPhone Y Lite. 42k

grin grin

You think I’m joking right?
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by AmuEbule: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Empty Barrels, Shameless Failure from a Majority tribe, begging your South South & South West Brothers for freedom.
Worry about yourself and the reason why you were deported from Ghana. IPob may not be the reason. Stay off booze and drugs and you will be fine ok
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by adamsmith914: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmuEbule:

Loser adamsmith914. You don’t have to be on NairaLand for us to know that you are yahoo boy and a certified loser. Ok?
From the abundance of the soul, the man speaks, you probably looking @ yourself in the mirror. Cocaine pusher abi na Eze Ego reincarnated?
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by ivolt: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
Icumsa45:

Defaming characters is his thing, but Sahara hides in New York,so they are untouchable.
Being based in New York does not totally protect them.
Some of the reporters have Nigerian accounts.
Also, Sowore makes money via Ads company and also has sponsors who can be made defendants in defamation case.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by jerosman2: 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
Am into construction work. Your son is building a house in lafiaj area of lagos. Stop deceiving us Mr VP. You are very corrupt. quote author=aminulive post=107407493]POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breakingikoyi-building-collapse-vp-osinbajo-drags-sahara-reporters-to-court/[/quote]
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by AmuEbule: 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
From the abundance of the soul, the man speaks, you probably looking @ yourself in the mirror. Cocaine pusher abi na Eze Ego reincarnated?
I am actually trying look for an Igbo man to marry your sister. I have figured that will end your sorry life quicker. Now, tell us why you were deported from Ghana again. Olodo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. / Dangote Wants Only Refinery License Holders To Import Fuel / 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.