Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court (28474 Views)

Ikoyi High-rise Collapse: Osinbajo Saddened, Condoles With Affected Families / Ikoyi Collapse: Osinbajo’s Associates Condemn Reports Linking Him To Property / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by discusant: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
Saharareporters own don cast. Dis na d effect of hanging around IPOB terrorists.

For dem mind, na to dey lie lie dem tink say dem go fit use make am for life. Na d Sowore wey dey lie upandan won become President o. Shiorr.

Sowore,just put that Obey Commander song that place curse on defamers on replay ;
Ara yin len da loro, abanije e ku ofo, arayin leshe

The true terrorists of Nigeria are those leading Nigeria’s government who VP Osinbajo serves.

PMB vowed before a large crowd of Muslims in Kaduna in 2001 that he would not stop fighting until Islamic Sharia criminal laws are used in all the states of Nigeria.
Boko Haram says it’s fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

IPOB resists the Islamists in government of Nigeria. The Islamists used court to declare IPOB as terrorist organization.
Develop more sense.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by Mummiesboy: 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
No bother yourself Tinubu orchins on the beat, yeye the smell
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by udemzyudex(m): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
HellAnus:
That short pasta is a thief and a shameless liar.

Dragging Sahara reporters to court won't stop the fact that he owns those buildings - the collapsed one inclusive.

Is that why the deputy governor quickly came out to refute the initial report by the lasbac GM

Hmmmm
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by adamsmith914: 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
discusant:

The true terrorists of Nigeria are those leading Nigeria’s government who VP Osinbajo serves.

PMB vowed before a large crowd of Muslims in Kaduna in 2001 that he would not stop fighting until Islamic Sharia criminal laws are used in all the states of Nigeria.
Boko Haram says it’s fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

IPOB resists the Islamists in government of Nigeria. The Islamists used court to declare IPOB as terrorist organization.
Develop more sense.
Illiteracy is a curse, are you not aware that Sharia law of the Muslims, is no different from Native law & customs of the South? The same way you have Sharia Courts in the North, We have Customary Courts in the South? No wonder the white man hid knowledge in books, he knew some daft ones will not bother reading. Please go & read your Constitution 1999 as Amended properly.

The High Court, The Oyibo man’s Court has the final say over any native law & customs? Mumurism lFool Everywhere that is why they spend their short life wailing, they have failed to study to find themselves approved.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by AmuEbule: 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
My IPNX plan na unlimited, Fibre optic e no dey finish.
Brag like a loser because you are using it for other stuff but when the king vulture is caught or captured, he will tell the world who made him kind. grin
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by SmartPolician: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
27Pushing30:

Lol you don’t even know the law.

What a shame.

Educate me, sir.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by adamsmith914: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmuEbule:

Brag like a loser because you are using it for other stuff but when the king vulture is caught or captured, he will tell the world who made him kind. grin
Come & finish the IPNX? Man pass Man.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by Nigerialabalaba: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
discusant:

Develop more sense.

E be like say u tink say na yesterday dem born me. Shey Lasgidi na part of your imaginary islamic republic. Shiorr.

We no go forget how you IPOB terrorists burn down Lagos o.

This na the AUTHENTIC audio below are nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by Jimasun: 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
chaloskyx:
OKAY SIR YOU DONT OWN THE BUILDINGS SO CAN YOU TELL US HO DOES CAUSE TIL DATE NO ONE IS ABLE TO TELL US THIS
It is not the responsibility of Osinbajo to tell you who own the house in as much as he is not the owner.
Go and ask the state government since hatred for Osinbajo is killing you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by adamsmith914: 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmuEbule:

My partner is Obi Cubana, I hope he doesn’t mention my name to EFCC.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by chiedu7: 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
liasmiram2567:

So it is only Christians that are being killed.Nawa for you.Or is he fir the Christians alone,,? Or if his name and reoutation is sneared with falsehood he should keep shut?

Let the moslems call their people to order
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by AmuEbule: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
My partner is Obi Cubana, I hope he doesn’t mention my name to EFCC.
Is that what they told you at the burukutu joint today. Only a clown will die on Igbo matter. Work hard and good things will come to you.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by AmuEbule: 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Come & finish the IPNX? Man pass Man.
Folks like me are buying lands out there in Nigeria and investing for the future and losers like you are bragging about data on Nairaland. Next, you will start looking for who to kidnap. Loser!
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by yemmywesey(m): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
mooremoney:
The VP should stop denying, the way they have been trooping to the site shows that a top politician owns that place

If it's one house in ijedodo, alimosho, ajegunle that collapsed now nah only Nema agency and lasema agency you go see for site.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by adamsmith914: 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmuEbule:

Is that what they told you at the burukutu joint today. Only a clown will die on Igbo matter. Work hard and good things will come to you.
You are right, I ain’t no clown for Mr Moon’s magic circus, could careless about you, If things are alright with us as a majority tribe, why do we keep whining as if we are one small minority tribe? We are everywhere in Nigeria, yet we cry marginalization.

Why are we Selfish like those Jewish people in Israel, Adolphous Hitlers Mother’s people that he was determined to exterminate for polluting the world with their greed & selfishness?
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by Toni19: 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
SmartPolician:
Yeye dey smell. Osinbajo is a lawyer who probably has a chamber so he wants to keep his employees busy.

If not, why would any rational man want to waste time and resources suing a media house that is not even based in Nigeria? undecided

Same people like you will be saying trash if he did not take action. You guys in Nigeria are not normal people at all.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by AmuEbule: 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
I ain’t no clown for Mr Moon’s magic circus, could careless about you, If things are alright with us as a majority tribe, why do we keep whining as if we are one small minority tribe? We are everywhere in Nigeria, yet we cry marginalization.

Why are we Selfish like those Jewish people in Israel, Adolphous Hitlers Mother’s people that he was determined to exterminate for polluting the world with their greed & selfishness?
Your mumu is waiting for a bus in ojuelegba.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by adamsmith914: 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmuEbule:

Ajah Lekki, Ojuelegba too far.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by adamsmith914: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmuEbule:

Ojuelegba? Of course Ojuelegba it is the next bus top for people from the east after the night bus drops them off @ Iddo Park.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by AmuEbule: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Ajah Lekki, Ojuelegba too far.
That’s where you do your yahoo stuff? Even Osinbajo and Tinubu will not save you when you’re caught lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by SmartPolician: 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
Toni19:

Same people like you will be saying trash if he did not take action. You guys in Nigeria are not normal people at all.

I don't have a problem with him taking any action.

He needs to sue Sahara Reporters under US law because it is based in New York.

If not, Sahara Reporters will just ignore him.

The media house can afford to do any crap in Nigeria and get away with it because it does not operate from Nigeria.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by adamsmith914: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmuEbule:

That’s where you do your yahoo stuff? Even Osinbajo and Tinubu will not save you when you’re caught lipsrsealed
Thank God Invictus Obi did not mention my name, still waiting for the phone call from Cubana to brief me what those Fulanis @ EFCC were asking for?
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by AmuEbule: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Ojuelegba? Of course Ojuelegba it is the next bus top for people from the east after the night bus drops them off @ Iddo Park.
Your mumu is pushing wheel barrow in Abulegba

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by adamsmith914: 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmuEbule:

Your mumu is pushing wheel barrow in Abulegba
My Jurisdiction starts from SW Ikoyi, Obalende, Victoria Island, Eko Atlantic down to Lekki Ajah, Island Hustler, I don’t deal with the mainland unless I have a meeting @ Sheraton, or I have a flight to catch @ MM international.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by AmuEbule: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=adamsmith914 post=107414806] My Jurisdiction starts from SW Ikoyi, Obalende, Victoria Island, Eko Atlantic down to Lekki Ajah, Island Hustler, I don’t deal with the mainland unless I have a meeting @ Sheraton, or I have a flight to catch @ MM international. [/it it helps you to sleep better without an innocent Nigeria being robbed under bridge tonight, good for you. This one huge problem with losers like you in Nairaland. Always bragging from mamaput joints.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by discusant: 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

E be like say u tink say na yesterday dem born me. Shey Lasgidi na part of your imaginary islamic republic. Shiorr.

We no go forget how you IPOB terrorists burn down Lagos o.

This na the AUTHENTIC audio below are nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

These broadcasts AFTER your terrorists sympathizers had used government court to declare IPOB as terrorist organization.

When you push someone to the wall, what do you expect? Develop more sense.
Attached are those you serve.

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by dokxavi: 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
When you enter twitter with vpn, do you see Nigerian adverts, or you think that it is from the elufelus like you that twitter makes money in Nigeria from?
Twitter is not a Nigerian TV station, my fren.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by Nigerialabalaba: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
discusant:

These broadcasts AFTER your terrorists sympathizers had used government court to declare IPOB as terrorist organization.

When you push someone to the wall, what do you expect? Develop more sense.
Attached are those you serve.

So na becos of dat you IPOB terrorists burn down Lasgidi? Una own don cast patapata aswear2gud. Una go burn una land pass d one una burn Lasgidi las las. U na don jam correct ibile spell. Shiorr
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by JOemmy(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
SR might actually be correct i can't trust these wicked corrupt apc politicians where did he get the billions he is using to fund his presidential ambition if not through corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by raphy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
All this politician na thief what about that billions they saw in a house in ikoyi who owns the money?up .till tomorrow we will never know .

Politician and thief

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon / Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi / Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.