Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court (28479 Views)

Ikoyi High-rise Collapse: Osinbajo Saddened, Condoles With Affected Families / Ikoyi Collapse: Osinbajo’s Associates Condemn Reports Linking Him To Property / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
ivolt:

Being based in New York does not totally protect them.
Some of the reporters have Nigerian accounts.
Also, Sowore makes money via Ads company and also has sponsors who can be made defendants in defamation case.

Do you know how many times the likes of Lai Mohammed has tried?
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by adamsmith914: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmuEbule:

Worry about yourself and the reason why you were deported from Ghana. IPob may not be the reason. Stay off booze and drugs and you will be fine ok
If your supreme leader Mazi Kanu had done that, Jubril from Sudan would not have apprehended him so easily?
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by AmuEbule: 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
From the abundance of the soul, the man speaks, you probably looking @ yourself in the mirror. Cocaine pusher abi na Eze Ego reincarnated?
From the abundance of skull miners adamsmith914 speaks! Your username says it all. It didn’t take me long to out you here on Nairaland. From adamsmith914 to adamsmith419. You just outed your self here. Loser!

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by ivolt: 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Firstly Sowore is not even with Sahara anymore so get your facts right.
Sowore IS Sahara reporters.
He controls everything including SR's finance.
A little digging will convince you.

Secondly they are based in New York so how does he plan to sue them from here?

All these are just an attempt to distract us. There is credibility to that story.
Speaking from experience.
There are several ways of skinning a cat.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by adamsmith914: 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by HellAnus: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
PassingShot:

Permanently sold to believing lies just like:
Buhari has no certificate
Buhari is dead and it's one Jubril from Sudan we have in Aso Rock
Buhari said he would make one dollar equal one naira.

Dem take something swear for una?

See them

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by HellAnus: 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
AbuAeesha:

excuse me
where you there when the VP was making negotiations for building/land??

See them, Corruption fighting back.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by adamsmith914: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmuEbule:

This is why you’re a born loser. Nnamdi Kanu has a name you freely mention. What’s your name and family name? You won’t tell us here because you are the son of a thousand fathers and all are losers like you. How’s that? grin
My Name is Haruna Ikenna Jubril, it was my father that captured your supreme leader like a canary emu bird in Nairobi, say my name, say my name like Destiny’s Child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by Abagworo(m): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
Story for the gods. There is more to that building than these drama.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by AmuEbule: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
If your supreme leader Mazi Kanu had done that, Jubril from Sudan would not have apprehended him so easily?
What happened loser? Has your borrowed data finished? Fire on and I will give you more sleepless nights.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by Danmisra(m): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
They should provide evidence, since they are accusing Osinbajo. This Sahara Reporters need to be taught a lesson. SR say anything they like without substancial evidence or even considering they emotional feeling of people or group
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by ivolt: 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
Icumsa45:

Do you know how many times the likes of Lai Mohammed has tried?
Lai Mohammed has never tried.
If he did, SR would have been long banned.

Sowore has been getting away with lies because most people ignores him.

https://dailynigerian.com/n4bn-fine-against-sahara-reporters-justice-has-prevailed-saraki/
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by AbuAeesha: 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
HellAnus:

See them, Corruption fighting back.
you that backed the allegation, where is your evidence.
I have no relationship with the VP,
if u have the evidence, bring it out and stop accusing pole because u don't like them.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by AmuEbule: 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
My Name is Haruna Ikenna Jubril, it was my father that captured your supreme leader like a canary emu bird in Nairobi, say my name, say my name like Destiny’s Child.
Which of your fathers that captured Kanu. You won’t know obviously because there are over a thousand of them. grin grin
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by adamsmith914: 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmuEbule:

Is that the reason why you ended up in Ghana where you were deported recently. Address your deportation here so losers like you will learn. Osnbajo is a fake pastor, clown and figure headed buffoon.
Same Ghana that Orji Kalu told us Mazi used to escape to Israel? Or the same Ghana that our Igbo Brother traders are been harassed in?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nnamdi-kanu-ipob-moves-to-stop-extradition-of-members-arrested-in-ghana/%3famp
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by HellAnus: 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
AbuAeesha:

you that backed the allegation, where is your evidence.
I have no relationship with the VP,
if u have the evidence, bring it out and stop accusing pole because u don't like them.

You that have not seen the evidence, shut up until you see it. Stop defending him like ur life depends on it. Rmbr, I don't owe you the evidence. I owe it to the Courts
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by HellAnus: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmuEbule:

Which of your fathers that captured Kanu. You won’t know obviously because there are over a thousand of them. grin grin

See finishing grin

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by AmuEbule: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Same Ghana that Orji Kalu told us Mazi used to escape to Israel? Or the same Ghana that our Igbo Brother traders are been harassed in?
You see your life? Orji Kanu is a senator and Nnamdi Kanu is a hero and prince.

Now, who are your daddies? grin grin grin
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by adamsmith914: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmuEbule:

You see your life? Orji Kanu is a senator and Nnamdi Kanu is a hero and prince.

Now, who are your daddies? grin grin grin
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nnamdi-kanu-ipob-moves-to-stop-extradition-of-members-arrested-in-ghana/%3famp
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by adamsmith914: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmuEbule:

Did you not see my name, or is there a typo Haruna Ikenna Jubril? How many Jubril from Sudan do you know?
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by AmuEbule: 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Did you not see my name, or is there a typo Haruna Ikenna Jubril? How many Jubril from Sudan do you know?
This is the result of all the stones you kept throwing your teachers until they gave up on you. Try to reason before you type, loser.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by adamsmith914: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmuEbule:

This is the result of all the stones you kept throwing your teachers until they gave up on you. Try to reason before you type, loser.
Throwing stones @ teachers? Na under tree you do Primary & secondary School, because it is quite obvious you no step into Uni one day of your life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by AmadorSays: 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
No be lie, let's see what the outcome of this will be.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by AmuEbule: 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Throwing stones @ teachers? Na under tree you do Primary & secondary School, because it is quite obvious you no step into Uni one day of your life?
I no step into uni ok. Keep deceiving your self loser. Do you want my ngo to rehabilitate you? You think I am here to measure priiick with you? I will run your borrowed data down. Loser!

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by adamsmith914: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmuEbule:

I no step into uni ok. Keep deceiving your self loser. Do you want my ngo to rehabilitate you? You think I am here to measure priiick with you? I will run your borrowed data down. Loser!
Your psychiatric home hasn’t cured you, you are talking of others, don’t you have enough disillusioned ipobians that need treatment in your village?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court by adamsmith914: 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmuEbule:

I no step into uni ok. Keep deceiving your self loser. Do you want my ngo to rehabilitate you? You think I am here to measure priiick with you? I will run your borrowed data down. Loser !
My IPNX plan na unlimited, Fibre optic e no dey finish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me / Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 / Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.