Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads (70344 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One / Why Are You Presently Not Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by dacblogger: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
I wear waist beads cos I like the sight of it on my waist...it's kinda sexy tongue

6 Likes

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by dontrulee: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Am the daughter of the most high God yet I wear waist beads around my waist
It helps me keeps my weight in check and no man have seen it
Change ur satanic mentality grin

I used to be very scared of girls that wear waist beads, I used to think it was related to fetish stuffs until one day that I saw my crush in church wearing it. I had to rub my eyes 5 times to confirm if it was waist beads or not. I was shocked, my crush wearing waist beads
End of the matter, we became very good friend and I visit her house almost after every service. While some use waist beads for fetish reasons, some use it as fashion.

5 Likes

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Noshitboi(m): 1:00am On Nov 08, 2021
Do small background checks on her u go know say na lesbian she be

2 Likes

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Riliwanb10: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2021
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:29am On Nov 08, 2021
Yes the waist beads are diabolical. I gave her the beads to use and draw men into the kingdom and your name has been submitted to the kingdom already. You better not break up with her except she asks for it cos if you do, your walking stick will never function again. Even if you catch her sleeping with your father, even if it's ones of your cousin, you must never break up with her. It would be better you jump down from 15storey building and die than to break up with her.
I know all this because I'm her mother who gave her the beads.

Hope you have heard what you wanted to hear.

4 Likes

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by drnoel: 10:35am On Nov 08, 2021
Gadafii:
I had a cousin then when I was small, she used to wear this local waist bead, I never knew why, until I eave drop on my mom and her mom talking about her spiritual husband's, , say na that waist bead dey keep him away, I just weak cheesy

Somehow I started liking the idea of seeing waist bead on my girl's waist recently, she doesn't wear and she has told me she does not like it

I use to detest nose ring, multiple ear piercingsankle chain and that waist bead, but recently when she told me she wanted to pierce her ears one more time, somehow I wasn't angry, I was even curious to see how it would come out, I just told her don't get more than one extra piercing, and she just smiled, then I asked her playfully "do u also want to start wearing waist bead and anklet, make I know who I dey deal with" she just burst laugh say she no fit them. So OP, while many of this girls wear it for fashion, others wear it to check their fat, while some wear it to let people know codedly what they are.

I can't say about your girl why she wears it, you will need to get to know her better, go do some back ground check wear she stays those boys for her area go play you her tapes if she get any, that's if you have plans to have something serious with her,

This is ignorance
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Bikky302(f): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2021
Don't let ignorance becloud you. My friend wears waist beads and she's a core Christian, everyday fellowship kind of christian. Some people just wear waistbeads because they love it.

3 Likes

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bikky302:
Don't let ignorance becloud you. My friend wears waist beads and she's a core Christian, everyday fellowship kind of christian. Some people just wear waistbeads because they love it.

Hmmn "because they love it"- I hope that's just about it oh Lol

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
drnoel:

This is ignorance
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Yes the waist beads are diabolical. I have her the beads to use and drwaen into the kingdom and your name has been submitted to the kingdom already. You better so t break up with her except she asks for it cos if you do, your walking stick will never function again. Even if you catch her sleepy with your father, northern of cousin, you must never break up with her. It would be better you jump down from 15storey building and die than you break up with her.
I know all this because I'm her mother who gave her the beads.

Hope you have heard want you wanted to hear.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Gdf alaye!
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Noshitboi:

Lobatan grin

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
kals4luv990:
Can i see them waist nd beads? cool

Smh
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
Gadafii:
I had a cousin then when I was small, she used to wear this local waist bead, I never knew why, until I eave drop on my mom and her mom talking about her spiritual husband's, , say na that waist bead dey keep him away, I just weak cheesy

Somehow I started liking the idea of seeing waist bead on my girl's waist recently, she doesn't wear and she has told me she does not like it

I use to detest nose ring, multiple ear piercingsankle chain and that waist bead, but recently when she told me she wanted to pierce her ears one more time, somehow I wasn't angry, I was even curious to see how it would come out, I just told her don't get more than one extra piercing, and she just smiled, then I asked her playfully "do u also want to start wearing waist bead and anklet, make I know who I dey deal with" she just burst laugh say she no fit them. So OP, while many of this girls wear it for fashion, others wear it to check their fat, while some wear it to let people know codedly what they are.

I can't say about your girl why she wears it, you will need to get to know her better, go do some back ground check wear she stays those boys for her area go play you her tapes if she get any, that's if you have plans to have something serious with her,

Thanks boss. I go run am to be very sure.
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
Drsnives:

Daughter of who??
Yet you wear bead on your waist..

If i beat you enh

grin grin grin
E be tins
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
Noshitboi:

Ewooo! shocked
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
dontrulee:

I used to be very scared of girls that wear waist beads, I used to think it was related to fetish stuffs until one day that I saw my crush in church wearing it. I had to rub my eyes 5 times to confirm if it was waist beads or not. I was shocked, my crush wearing waist beads
End of the matter, we became very good friend and I visit her house almost after every service. While some use waist beads for fetish reasons, some use it as fashion.

But that fetish part real, no?
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by dontrulee: 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
SundayNightGist:

But that fetish part real, no?

The fetish part real ooo. Make we no go jamb fetish person ooo

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
dontrulee:

The fetish part real ooo. Make we no go jamb fetish person ooo

Omo!!! I don tear race laidis : grin
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Dagger111(m): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
No gock am, na Kayamata dey work on you.

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
Maybe, maybe not.

For me, any lady with anklet is a no-go-area for me grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Zainabthegirl1(f): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
You’re an ignorant church boy thou….you’ve a bad impression about waist beads….she be manager already Wetin she won use your glory do lol

2 Likes

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Which glory are you talking about?
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by tradepunter: 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Pray to the lord for opening of thy eyes.

Oloshoism is a strong spiritual force that can't be detect with physical eyes.

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by blackpanda: 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
SundayNightGist:
Honestly, I used to believe some things belonged to the red light district. Or is it just me? Seeing that I was raised a church boy with little to no experience chiking babes, I couldn’t imagine myself ever dating a girl that now makes me think twice. Like, am I now mad or what? How did I get here?

Since I met this my new girl, it’s just been as if the veil of "ignorance" is beginning to fall off my face; abi guy man don dey spoil go be that ni?

Or how else can I explain to this honorable forum that my current girlfriend, though a manager at her company, likes to wear waist-beads? I mean she even wears it to work!

Although I somehow like the sight of it on her waist, I just can’t get the idea of thinking she might be a corporate olosho out of my head. This thing is sowing seeds of mistrust in me and I really don’t know what to do again. And it’s not like I haven’t told her. Everytime I do she will just look at me with a side-eye, rub my head, and laugh briefly. Shey I never carry load wey no be my own like this? Abi na my mind? Make e no be say na person glory dey on the line so o. The thing dey fear me walahi.

Nairalanders please advise a brother urgently.

Dump her ass and let us rest. She is obviously bigger than u

2 Likes

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by blackpanda: 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Zainabthegirl1:
You’re an ignorant church boy thou….you’ve a bad impression about waist beads….she be manager already Wetin she won use your glory do lol

That's why he should dump her. Let her follow a manager instead

3 Likes

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Olam09(m): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
SundayNightGist:
Honestly, I used to believe some things belonged to the red light district. Or is it just me? Seeing that I was raised a church boy with little to no experience chiking babes, I couldn’t imagine myself ever dating a girl that now makes me think twice. Like, am I now mad or what? How did I get here?

Since I met this my new girl, it’s just been as if the veil of "ignorance" is beginning to fall off my face; abi guy man don dey spoil go be that ni?

Or how else can I explain to this honorable forum that my current girlfriend, though a manager at her company, likes to wear waist-beads? I mean she even wears it to work!

Although I somehow like the sight of it on her waist, I just can’t get the idea of thinking she might be a corporate olosho out of my head. This thing is sowing seeds of mistrust in me and I really don’t know what to do again. And it’s not like I haven’t told her. Everytime I do she will just look at me with a side-eye, rub my head, and laugh briefly. Shey I never carry load wey no be my own like this? Abi na my mind? Make e no be say na person glory dey on the line so o. The thing dey fear me walahi.

Nairalanders please advise a brother urgently.

Lmao

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by WishfulProtege: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Trust me, your instincts on this could be right.

Somebody like me held this obnoxious beliefs that promiscuous ladies/women uses waist beads and anklets but I can tell; beads are something I equally would adore privately on a lady but not anklet.
Although, many times, the behavior of the one who uses can tell a lot on what your inference should be. If it looks like she portrays herself like a corporate one, she just might be. Follow your instincts.

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by adabaraabdul: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hehehehe, you just confessed still that you like it. My brother try close your eyes small, enjoy yourself. Something you said you like...

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Jmichael1(m): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
One man food is another poison,as 4 me i can't date a grl with out waist beads,bcus i love dem sexy...

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by orohbiro(f): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
Op u are a big fool for calling someone daughter olosho

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.