Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads (70244 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One / Why Are You Presently Not Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by sabreal: 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
Correct man

Let him upload her pic with her her phone no and Instagram name so we can help wellest

cry
Mood11:
undecided
Did you get your girlfriend from Nairaland?
Is her best friend on Nairaland?
Is your spiritual director on Nairaland?
Is your common sense kept here on Nairaland?

Why coming to ask total strangers to tell you if the waist beads YOUR girlfriend is wearing is diabolic?

You did not even upload the pictures of her waist and the beads grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by piagetskinner(m): 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
It’s better yiu date a church girl oo.. without earring or beeds around her wait or ankle.

For me I personally don’t like it.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
grin grin grin There’s Nothing wrong in a Female wearing Waist beads jeez man Chill. Even if she be Corporate Don’t you know you are never the only Man Hitting that poom poom? Chillax bros if she’s obedient and not giving you wahala I don’t know why you should be freaking out.

Too many weak men in this Society Most of them use money to Hide their weakness What a shame.

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by oladele239(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
yetunsbay:
elucidate

Or liquidate grin

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Jmichael1(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
dacblogger:
I wear waist beads cos I like the sight of it on my waist...it's kinda sexy tongue

my kind of grl,more beads to ur waist jare...notin do u.

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Ugik(m): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
Talk to her about it and make her see reasons with it. If its going to be a deal breaker in your relationship,then for ur own inner security,let her go.

I'M A BOLT DRIVER IN PORTHACOURT LOOKING FOR A CAR TO DRIVE AND REMIT WEEKLY

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Olayetan(m): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
SundayNightGist:
Honestly, I used to believe some things belonged to the red light district. Or is it just me? Seeing that I was raised a church boy with little to no experience chiking babes, I couldn’t imagine myself ever dating a girl that now makes me think twice. Like, am I now mad or what? How did I get here?

Since I met this my new girl, it’s just been as if the veil of "ignorance" is beginning to fall off my face; abi guy man don dey spoil go be that ni?

Or how else can I explain to this honorable forum that my current girlfriend, though a manager at her company, likes to wear waist-beads? I mean she even wears it to work!

Although I somehow like the sight of it on her waist, I just can’t get the idea of thinking she might be a corporate olosho out of my head. This thing is sowing seeds of mistrust in me and I really don’t know what to do again. And it’s not like I haven’t told her. Everytime I do she will just look at me with a side-eye, rub my head, and laugh briefly. Shey I never carry load wey no be my own like this? Abi na my mind? Make e no be say na person glory dey on the line so o. The thing dey fear me walahi.

Nairalanders please advise a brother urgently.

You're just one spiritual fanatic, there's nothing harmful in waist beads, it's just fashion...

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
Jeon:

All I see is a confused immature male with a lot of insecurities..
If you can't keep up because of the waist beads then you move.

Thanks to the stereotypes made by Nigerians is directly related to the stereo made by the media about Asians pubic parts .
Thank you my brother this nigga is just confused and immature He never ready for relationship matter . Small waist beads him done dey cry out like pikin.

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by InvertedHammer: 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
SundayNightGist:
Honestly, I used to believe some things belonged to the red light district. Or is it just me? Seeing that I was raised a church boy with little to no experience chiking babes, I couldn’t imagine myself ever dating a girl that now makes me think twice. Like, am I now mad or what? How did I get here?

Since I met this my new girl, it’s just been as if the veil of "ignorance" is beginning to fall off my face; abi guy man don dey spoil go be that ni?

Or how else can I explain to this honorable forum that my current girlfriend, though a manager at her company, likes to wear waist-beads? I mean she even wears it to work!

Although I somehow like the sight of it on her waist, I just can’t get the idea of thinking she might be a corporate olosho out of my head. This thing is sowing seeds of mistrust in me and I really don’t know what to do again. And it’s not like I haven’t told her. Everytime I do she will just look at me with a side-eye, rub my head, and laugh briefly. Shey I never carry load wey no be my own like this? Abi na my mind? Make e no be say na person glory dey on the line so o. The thing dey fear me walahi.

/
It is better to err on the side of caution: FLEE!

It is better to be wrong than right in this kind of dilemma.

If she has tattoos (aka tramp stamp) too, just jump and pass. There are many ladies out there in the world.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by lomprico(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
SundayNightGist:

your great grand mama wear waist bead

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
Jeon:

Thanks to the stereotypes made by Nigerians is directly related to the stereo made by the media about Asians pubic parts .
fati2001 vaginarian hiding behind a male moniker.

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by SocialJustice: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mugu, any time Nigerians meet a person that expresses themselves creatively, na to dey call names. Rubbish.
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Randgist: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Please where is Mr If you marry non virgin....

I forgot. How does it say it again about marrying Non Virgin?
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Slimm01: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
I thought twas only me who hated this waist bead thing on girls. This olosho tendency always come to my mind whenever I see it on any lady. I had to even make my girlfriend stop wearing it. Crazy enough it's what is in vogue now as most girls goes about on waist beads *smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by GoldenSpec: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Snap the waist beads and send it here for us to know the class she belong to grin

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Babastrong(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
This indomie generation sha.
even our mothers wear it to entice our fathers.
this is one of the things ladies can use to have their ways straight into my pocket.

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Goldbw122(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
SundayNightGist:

Trust me she takes it as a fashion.

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by BePrepared: 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
Unfortunately you went through church but church never went through you.
The worst place in hell is people who were taught right and wrong and deliberately chose wrong.

Repent.

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by stanliwise(m): 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You're just an ignorant fellow bro... There's nothing wrong or fetish about wearing beads. (Jigida)

They are an African beauty accessory that accentuates women's waist... I love seeing it on the waist of ladies.

Your girlfriend is not a corporate Olosho, rather, you're just an ignorant church boy.
Did you at any point know of this said girl?
Why op may be insecure it does make the girls a good girl like you’re claiming now

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by TruthUntold: 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Jeon:

poor namjoonie! He still looks good tho haha
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by ospreywin(m): 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
grin
Though this is a public forum but I wonder the kind of post making it to Frontpage these days...

Check my signature below for your car registration, change of ownership and all vehicle documentation.
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Omniman(m): 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Am the daughter of the most high God yet I wear waist beads around my waist
It helps me keeps my weight in check and no man have seen it
Change ur satanic mentality grin

All men have read it. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by seguno2: 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Am the daughter of the most high God yet I wear waist beads around my waist
It helps me keeps my weight in check and no man have seen it
Change ur satanic mentality grin

No man has seen it? shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by GoldenSpec: 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
Give her the mic pls grin
ConqueredWest:

How does waist beads keep weight in check

Pls explain in details
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by franchasng: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
If you want to have peace of mind in marriage, flee from ladies that have these body adons:

Visible tattoo
Ankle or leg chain
Waist beads

Forget whatever anybody will tell you, forget any excuse, any girl that cannot resist the vane desire to put on these body adons just to make people believe she is a hot or fine chick will also have the below traits:

Easy to lure to bed
Materialistic
Insatiable
Insecure and always seeking for public validation
Not focused
Too fixated on physical looks which is not too good for a wife for keeps.

A beautiful lady is a beautiful lady whether she puts on tattoo or wears waist beads or leg chain or not.

I am married and honestly my wife look like Mami iwota and she doesn't wear any of those stuff yet she makes heads turn wherever she passes.

It's mostly ugly and average looking insecure ladies or girls that do all those frivolous things to draw attention and to make people see them as hot girl which they are not.

Who buys a Rolls Royce and uses iron or nail to scratch the body to make it more beautiful?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by efeteb: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
Waist bead is used to check weight. When you are adding weight it becomes tighter and when you are loosing weight it becomes loose.

For fetish sake I can't say.

4 Likes

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Bnaira77(m): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
Trust no one, life is not fun and games. Love all trust none. The inward part of a man is deep you never know Bro.

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by ahnie: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
I wear waistbeads too...tiny ones.
So what would you now tag me?

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by harizonal123(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
SundayNightGist:

Your gf might or might not be an olosho but she is wordly. That's just the simple truth. The decision boils down to u if u can continue with a very wordly girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by seguno2: 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
Truvelisback:
Apart from for protection/contraception/beauty. Beads are most worn by assless girls. They believe by wear beads, it will help their ass to grow bigger. Ur girl might be assless.

ROTFLOL grin

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by flokii: 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
@OP That babe eyes don tear pass your own.. Na juju dem dey mostly use those beads (waist and leg) for to prevent pregnancy and hook clients.

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Ayinke93(f): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
SundayNightGist:

Omg! Why are fellow ladies falling my hand by dating fools like this. Wtf! Like how

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) / Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.