Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads (70232 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One / Why Are You Presently Not Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Yankee101: 3:06am On Nov 21, 2021
Small boy
And she treats you as such

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Munzy14(m): 5:53am On Nov 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You see that nose piercing? I forbid it.
grin
One man's meat, another man's poison.
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Kunja2: 6:04am On Nov 21, 2021
SundayNightGist:
Honestly, I used to believe some things belonged to the red light district. Or is it just me? Seeing that I was raised a church boy with little to no experience chiking babes, I couldn’t imagine myself ever dating a girl that now makes me think twice. Like, am I now mad or what? How did I get here?

Since I met this my new girl, it’s just been as if the veil of "ignorance" is beginning to fall off my face; abi guy man don dey spoil go be that ni?

Or how else can I explain to this honorable forum that my current girlfriend, though a manager at her company, likes to wear waist-beads? I mean she even wears it to work!

Although I somehow like the sight of it on her waist, I just can’t get the idea of thinking she might be a corporate olosho out of my head. This thing is sowing seeds of mistrust in me and I really don’t know what to do again. And it’s not like I haven’t told her. Everytime I do she will just look at me with a side-eye, rub my head, and laugh briefly. Shey I never carry load wey no be my own like this? Abi na my mind? Make e no be say na person glory dey on the line so o. The thing dey fear me walahi.

Nairalanders please advise a brother urgently.
stop thinking funny oga ade. What's there in waist beads lol? You grow for village ni? If you're Yoruba then I won't be surprised cos you lots fear a whole lot. Yoruba people dey fear die and that's not a good trait at all.

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by harizonal123(m): 6:15am On Nov 21, 2021
SundayNightGist:

Is there something wrong in dating a very worldly girl, if I may ask?
The choice is yours

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by supereagle(m): 6:20am On Nov 21, 2021
SundayNightGist:
Honestly, I used to believe some things belonged to the red light district. Or is it just me? Seeing that I was raised a church boy with little to no experience chiking babes, I couldn’t imagine myself ever dating a girl that now makes me think twice. Like, am I now mad or what? How did I get here?

Since I met this my new girl, it’s just been as if the veil of "ignorance" is beginning to fall off my face; abi guy man don dey spoil go be that ni?

Or how else can I explain to this honorable forum that my current girlfriend, though a manager at her company, likes to wear waist-beads? I mean she even wears it to work!

Although I somehow like the sight of it on her waist, I just can’t get the idea of thinking she might be a corporate olosho out of my head. This thing is sowing seeds of mistrust in me and I really don’t know what to do again. And it’s not like I haven’t told her. Everytime I do she will just look at me with a side-eye, rub my head, and laugh briefly. Shey I never carry load wey no be my own like this? Abi na my mind? Make e no be say na person glory dey on the line so o. The thing dey fear me walahi.

Bebe as we call it in Yoruba was common in the 1970s. I think the use of it is coming back now, Yinka TNT promotes the use of it.

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by drnoel: 6:27am On Nov 21, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Hey bro... Are you drnoel the surgeon from Jos?

No am not.
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Kay25(m): 6:47am On Nov 21, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Am the daughter of the most high God yet I wear waist beads around my waist
It helps me keeps my weight in check and no man have seen it
Change ur satanic mentality grin
���� I hear another one
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Kay25(m): 6:50am On Nov 21, 2021
If u have a doubt about her please question her ASAP on it to clear your doubt make your findings my man don't just go with the ideas that it is just a norm yes it can be norm but somethings are not normal even if it is a norm

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by havigold(f): 7:20am On Nov 21, 2021
SundayNightGist:

Bro, did you just call 13-55-year-olds "the younger generation?" grin

I don't understand you , are you saying people who are in their jubliee ages are older generations...
Oh... you think say na 0months - 40years+ are the younger generation.

As a reminded am a female not a male...
Ensure "you read between the lines " before you comment .

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by jclassiq(m): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2021
SundayNightGist:

Why?
As in you have game now.

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by makydebbie(f): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2021
You guys in this thread have helped me to insult the op well. I appreciate it guys.
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by limcar: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Yes.
wow, i'd love to see it on your body. You are so pretty
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by brightalo1010: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2021
SundayNightGist:

What's the difference between wrist bangle, necklace fancy rings and waist bids?

Fornication and waist bid which one is going to send you to hell if I may ask?

My friend getat there osiso.
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by TheOnlyUyai(f): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2021
limcar:
wow, i'd love to see it on your body. You are so pretty

undecided
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2021
brightalo1010:

What's the difference between wrist bangle, necklace fancy rings and waist bids?

Fornication and waist bid which one is going to send you to hell if I may ask?

My friend getat there osiso.

Where did you see fornication in the post now bro?
Why is your mind running faster than my post?
Slow down abeg undecided
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2021
jclassiq:

As in you have [b]game [/b]now.

I'm a church boy, I don't understand the meaning of game. Kindly expatiate. Bless you Sir wink

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2021
havigold:

I don't understand you , are you saying people who are in their jubliee ages are older generations...
Oh... you think say na 0months - 40years+ are the younger generation.

As a reminded am a female not a male...
Ensure "you read between the lines " before you comment .

Thank you Sis
Many are females on this platform but males in real life, that's why "I read beyond the lines"
No be my fault
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2021
Hubeznigeria:

Great.
Do you mean no man has seen the bead on your waist or no man has seen your waist??

I'm sorry if it sounds offensive. I'm just curious to know exactly what you mean.

U are funny, and no..u did not say anything offensive wink but I tink my comment was quite clear
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2021
limcar:
is premarital sex a sin?
yes it is .desist from it before it lands u in hell on earth and d real one.. u can dominate it..chat me for ideas

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Amoda1(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2021
You did not even upload the pictures of her waist and the beads grin[/quote]

That last line got me

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2021
supereagle:

Bebe as we call it in Yoruba was common in the 1970s. I think the use of it is coming back now, Yinka TNT promotes the use of it.

You mean "Bebe idi"? grin
I see
It's making a come-back
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2021
harizonal123:

The choice is yours

Medante!
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Kunja2:
stop thinking funny oga ade. What's there in waist beads lol? You grow for village ni? If you're Yoruba then I won't be surprised cos you lots fear a whole lot. Yoruba people dey fear die and that's not a good trait at all.

E no easy bros
Wickedness everywhere
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2021
Pumpumking:

do u wanto yansh waist bead?....cant u juss throw the $hit away & yansh her?....bro we dont under stand sir?(no oofense) angry

Not offended at all my good bro
The thing just dey fear me ni
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 21, 2021
macof:

No, she deserves better

No Sir, it is you that didn't read the original post well
You totally missed the point
I'll advise you go back and read it again
Sunday blessings egbon!
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 21, 2021
AlphaAlex:
lol my brother you no lie at all

Correct grin
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by luvmijeje(f): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2021
grin grin cheesy. Romance section o!!! Waist bead = Corporate Olosho. What's the reasoning behind that? Am I the only one that is just coming across the word corporate Olosho?
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by orumba(m): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2021
Some are not natural. Ask questions or do findings. If you chop an run, olèwú

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Styluss: 11:36am On Nov 21, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

I want the one with the exact bead design you held on your palm. Can I see the full design?
one dollar is around 420 Anita depending on your bank

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Styluss: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2021
PeachtreeReside:

Thank you
check itnout

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Hubeznigeria(m): 11:45am On Nov 21, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

U are funny, and no..u did not say anything offensive wink but I tink my comment was quite clear

Oh thank goodness. I thought I was going to get a backlash grin for asking the question. Now I understood the full import of your comment. Are you a Christian or Muslim? If you're former, did you go to church? Do have a great day ahead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) / Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.