Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads (70219 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One / Why Are You Presently Not Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Drella(m): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Olayetan:

You're just one spiritual fanatic, there's nothing harmful in waist beads, it's just fashion...

Can you same about this?

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by flokii: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Babastrong:
This indomie generation sha.
even our mothers wear it to entice our fathers.
this is one of the things ladies can use to have their ways straight into my pocket.

For beauty and sex appeal too.. well, maybe.

In places like Kwara and North for example, it's common for ladies to use beads and that dark thing they draw on their hands, reason we hear things like.. e ma lo ja bebedi alhaja cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Olayetan(m): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Drella:

Can you same about this?

They are not doing anything fetish on the beads here...
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Scottz: 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Firstly you’re in your early or mid 20s

Secondly you need to grow up

Thirdly and finally work on your esteem it’s so low like a midget
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Myself2(m): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
Chaiiii

Waist beads ? O boy run for ya life, she is from the marine world. Your destiny is at stake.

How about weave on or wigs, does she use those ones also ? If yes, then she is a senior officer in the karishika marine order of muslagalo musanga

However, the situation is not hopeless, except of course she rubs cream and drinks water, the deadliest situation is if she breathes air, then you're finished.

You get the point now right ?

3 Likes

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Sttk: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
No I love a whoreeee
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Youngthug69(m): 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Omo oba cool

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Resurgent2016: 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Am the daughter of the most high God yet I wear waist beads around my waist
It helps me keeps my weight in check and no man have seen it
Change ur satanic mentality grin

Madam take a paternity test to confirm who your parent is grin

On a serious note, from someone who has been there and done that......na olosho dey use wasit and leg bead pass.

Dont send the wrong signal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Sleekfingers: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
SundayNightGist:
Honestly, I used to believe some things belonged to the red light district. Or is it just me? Seeing that I was raised a church boy with little to no experience chiking babes, I couldn’t imagine myself ever dating a girl that now makes me think twice. Like, am I now mad or what? How did I get here?

Since I met this my new girl, it’s just been as if the veil of "ignorance" is beginning to fall off my face; abi guy man don dey spoil go be that ni?

Or how else can I explain to this honorable forum that my current girlfriend, though a manager at her company, likes to wear waist-beads? I mean she even wears it to work!

Although I somehow like the sight of it on her waist, I just can’t get the idea of thinking she might be a corporate olosho out of my head. This thing is sowing seeds of mistrust in me and I really don’t know what to do again. And it’s not like I haven’t told her. Everytime I do she will just look at me with a side-eye, rub my head, and laugh briefly. Shey I never carry load wey no be my own like this? Abi na my mind? Make e no be say na person glory dey on the line so o. The thing dey fear me walahi.

Nairalanders please advise a brother urgently.

And na people like you go dey abuse buhari up and down on nairaland.......this your mentality get double K legs oooo......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by 989900: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
This beads matter again?
The below was my comment last year:

1. It's originally meant to help watch weight and induce a figure 8 sort of (mostly illusionary figure cool .

2. It's damn sexy and huge turn on for some men just as some men can sign off their life savings for a woman with the right waist tattoo.
Yes, we're thinking 'dogggie' . . . "ojigbi-jigbi-jigbi-jigbi". tongue

3. Simply fashion for most women.

4. The 'juju' type is probably less than 0.001%.

5. Threads like this let you realise that most Nairalanders are less than 30 with limited exposure to cultures, traditions, fashion, mindset, etc. beyond their immediate environment.

3 Likes

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by legba1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
What imbecilic reason is this.....so she automatically becomes olosho because she wears waist bead....hian... Wetin person no go read for pNL sef

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Germi9: 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
My sisters husband told my sister (with three kids)to buy waist beads and start wearing that he likes it and she wears waist beads now to the admiration of her hubby shikina

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by ollybasa: 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
SundayNightGist:
Honestly, I used to believe some things belonged to the red light district. Or is it just me? Seeing that I was raised a church boy with little to no experience chiking babes, I couldn’t imagine myself ever dating a girl that now makes me think twice. Like, am I now mad or what? How did I get here?

Since I met this my new girl, it’s just been as if the veil of "ignorance" is beginning to fall off my face; abi guy man don dey spoil go be that ni?

Or how else can I explain to this honorable forum that my current girlfriend, though a manager at her company, likes to wear waist-beads? I mean she even wears it to work!

Although I somehow like the sight of it on her waist, I just can’t get the idea of thinking she might be a corporate olosho out of my head. This thing is sowing seeds of mistrust in me and I really don’t know what to do again. And it’s not like I haven’t told her. Everytime I do she will just look at me with a side-eye, rub my head, and laugh briefly. Shey I never carry load wey no be my own like this? Abi na my mind? Make e no be say na person glory dey on the line so o. The thing dey fear me walahi. As she lick your dick before? if she does abeg take off.
Jinkabool post=107804966:
Readdd

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Skybeach1: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
People said it is for fashion. Something that is not seen when you wear it. How does it complement your fashion

2 Likes

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Irennediva(f): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
Spiritual meaning of Waist beads shocked shocked

The future is Female shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
[s]
SundayNightGist:

Although I somehow like the sight of it on her waist, I just can’t get the idea of thinking she might be a corporate olosho out of my head. This thing is sowing seeds of mistrust in me and I really don’t know what to do again. And it’s not like I haven’t told her. Everytime I do she will just look at me with a side-eye, rub my head, and laugh briefly. Shey I never carry load wey no be my own like this? Abi na my mind? Make e no be say na person glory dey on the line so o. The thing dey fear me walahi.

[/s]Waist bead is part of African culture. It's an adornment.

I hope you also get worried when your girlfriend wears necklace and bangles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by macof(m): 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
SundayNightGist:

Confused immature and ignorant.
Better leave the girl to find someone better

2 Likes

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Theicecode(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
[s][/s][s]Waist bead is part of African culture. It's an adornment.

I hope you also get worried when your girlfriend wears necklace and bangles.[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Myexdisturbs: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
SundayNightGist:

That's absolutely nothing, our grandparents wore them. My wife Wears too.

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by akanbiaa(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
SundayNightGist:

Make we help talk to your girlfriend that you don't like the idea of her using waist bead because it depicts she might be corporate olosho or make we patronize her if she confirm she be corporate olosho which do you want ?

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by sammirano: 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
The girl may be fetish. Be careful, make them no sap your small glory finish.

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Styluss: 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
SundayNightGist:

I just ordered some waist beads for my frnd on Ali express... She wears it and never removes them she uses it to watch weight.... I don't know abit the fetish stereotypes

2 Likes

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by gassbee: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bros if ur mind na carry am, japa o

2 Likes

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by Apostlevincent(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Dindinrin � is it inside the Bible ? � abi if you’re a Christian why you Dey run babe ..better focus and hold her

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by LaSenior: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
cheesy

I told my babe that I love waist beads next Day she bought it and wore it to my place

Oga forget that thing

2 Likes

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by jclassiq(m): 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
SundayNightGist:

So you are already having intercourse with her? Wow

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Please break-up with her and get you a church girl.

How does wearing waist beads equal corporate asewo...

Our beloved Jigida beads that our mother's wore for beauty and culture sake....

Why do we portray most of our things as being bad or evil?

1 Like

Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by MisterKennedy(m): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Am the daughter of the most high God yet I wear waist beads around my waist
It helps me keeps my weight in check and no man have seen it
Change ur satanic mentality grin

Hmmm I like your style dear
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Styluss:
I just ordered some waist beads for my frnd on Ali express... She wears it and never removes them she uses it to watch weight.... I don't know abit the fetish stereotypes

Why from Ali Express?

Please post pics
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by MisterKennedy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
drnoel:

U have too much time on Ur hand. God help us. What immaturity.

Hey bro... Are you drnoel the surgeon from Jos?
Re: I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads by jaxxy(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
SundayNightGist:

I won’t say waist Beads are nothing. It cud be good or bad depending on the reasons.

In Nigeria and specifically modern era southern Nigeria na olosho and superstitious people dey wear beads. It’s only in the last decade after some foreign celebrities made is look cool did the new generation of southern gals adopt it.

In Northern Nigeria however it has been a culture for daily usage. Olsoho also no plenty for there.

So let nobody deceive it cud mean anything. U have a reason to suspect and dig deeper. Don’t let woke people tell u it’s mothi like olosho’s weren’t using it for over several decades b4 these new woke crew started trending it. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) / Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.