Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It (34925 Views)

I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2021
tctrills:

Oh sorry, I thought you were a Christian. But even though you are not, you could respect other's religion

Didn't Jesus die?

Isn't Jesus a white man?

Same way prophet Muhammad is a paedophile.

Didn't he marry a kid?
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Munzy14(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2021
Solsix:
Lol, this kind thing do for final year. Nah God save me say I no get extra year. Devil knows how to distract
I hope you did thanksgiving.. grin

Devil kwa?

My brother nothing bad in loving, just know you must do first thing first.
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by AfriNotesNEWS: 9:35am On Nov 08, 2021
As long as you wouldn't let it distract ur studies or that of her

My bro is a nice thing you are having feelings for your course mate..

Most of us during our first degree had same feelings towards our course mate and even neighbor.. but though to over religion.. we could not even speak out...

My advice for you is.. be bold enough to talk to her.. don't be too good by acting mr nice guy by allowing the feeling to sleep away...

Go and speak to her.. tell her ur mind, let her know you have been having feelings towards her and let her know what u want

If she says yes to you congrats

If she says no.. congrats

What ever she says.. accept and move on with her or without her

Why I advice to to be mad enough n speak to her.. is because such is part of schooling

It's best you experience love in school. Get heart broken in school. Break others heart in school.. learn this act of love and that act of love while in school. That makes it all formal of learning...

Bro is better u learn this while in school. Dan you graduate and start experiencing what u are supposed to have learn in school

Best of luck
Special32:
Am a 24 years medical student in my fourth year of the university I meet her when we where in our second year I never knew she was even in our class until our second year at first we where only saying hello to each other than some school stuff brought us together in our third year ever since we became close as friends and now I am realizing that I really like her and I want more than just being normal friends with her.

I feel it wouldn't be right because we are in the same department same level in school I keep on trying to let the feeling go but everyday I keep on seeing her and my feelings for her keep on increasing.

I really need advice on what to do I don't know what to do about the emotions I feel towards her.

1 Like

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Drella(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2021
Bukasint:

Don't fail your Pharmacology and Pathology. I know how a guy in my class failed because of his love for me and I used him the extent he repeated the class. I moved on and he is still in final year now.

You used him to the extent that he repeated the class??
Na wa oh.

Laslas na beast una dey always marry.You go con dey regret say you reject true love.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2021
Special32:
Am a 24 years medical student in my fourth year of the university I meet her when we where in our second year I never knew she was even in our class until our second year at first we where only saying hello to each other than some school stuff brought us together in our third year ever since we became close as friends and now I am realizing that I really like her and I want more than just being normal friends with her.

I feel it wouldn't be right because we are in the same department same level in school I keep on trying to let the feeling go but everyday I keep on seeing her and my feelings for her keep on increasing.

I really need advice on what to do I don't know what to do about the emotions I feel towards her.

Crush that emotion, my brother.

This thing called love comes with a lot of baggages.

If una quarrel small, sleepless nights.

Then, she may start demanding all your attention. If you have male friends, she starts pulling you away, and then your life becomes awkward. The quietest girls are usually the most possessive. So, don't get carried away with "she is cool, she hardly talks" nonsense.

And the hardest thing with dating from the same department, you become awkward around other girls. Her enemies become your enemies (even if you don't have any personal problems with anyone). You only greet those she wants, and must ignore those she has personal beefs with.

Relationship and love are not bed of roses. Aside the mental stress, then there are the emotional and physical responsibilities which can distract you from your studies.

Instead of worrying about your studies, you start worrying about losing her, about pleasing her, about making out time for her. You begin to question your adequacy, to question whether you are giving her enough time, and wondering whether she really does love you in return.

My brother, you are better off facing your studies.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by SirLakes: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2021
cheesy
excellence44:

Somebody help me with that meme where flogging that boy with Cain or the one wey mc root I'm colleague.
Face ya study.

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by overlord77: 9:43am On Nov 08, 2021
Special32:

First off, I will suggest you focused on your studies as you seem to have a long way to go. You just typed a whole paragraph without commas, full-stops nothing.

On a lighter note, sum up the courage and tell her how you feel. It's a 50-50 chance. She will either say "No" or "Yes". Whatever outcome it is, take it in good fate and move on. It has happened to us all.

1 Like

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Ayodele20(m): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2021
Special32:

So if you guys start dating, what will you too be doing? Discussing about boring medical scenarios and facts?Which time will you too have for each other? She's busy and psychologically stressed and you're stressed too, who's going to help who? Forget about her and find another girl in the social,physical,life or health sciences(except same MBBS as you) who will help you relieve the stress of medical school.

I'm also in my fourth year in medical school and I'll tell you that dating a medical student is pure shit - boring and unpleasurable as hell.I don't even find 'em attractive anymore. Weh fine fine,edible,wifely and lively girls plenty? - na wah for you-o

3 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by chival(f): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2021
If you are sure your emotions will not interfere with your studies, then walk up to her and tell her how you feel in very plain terms. A mature and sensible girl will appreciate your forthright approach, especially if she shares your sentiments. A man who knows what he wants and goes for it will always be admired. If she turns you down, brush it off and move right along. Love can be a wonderful thing.
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by NOwazobia: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2021
Please nairaland, I don't know where the hole is located; can someone please come to my aid.. undecided undecided undecided undecided

My signature is still very much active as it has been increased till November 23, 2021. Quantity also increased from 600000 to 1million NS.
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by tunnex190: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2021
biosystech:
I'm curious sir, how many times were you rejected by her and when she finally agreed, were you both done with school?

Just a slight background story. smiley

We weren't done with school at the time and I was not rejected for once as we both started as friendship. So I guess we both felt the same way at the time

1 Like

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Chuxezeh: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2021
You need my advice? Guy, face your book! from your post, you are even yet to grasp English properly and I wonder how well you are doing in your medical courses. Leave woman matter, Face your Book (Facebook)!

1 Like

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Benprass(m): 10:11am On Nov 08, 2021
What is fall in love?

So people still fall in love especially in Nigeria!

Face what took you to school

Last last if you become someone useful in life is the ladies that will run after you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Adsensegirl: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2021
When you're done learning how to use punctuation marks, come back and ask again

1 Like

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:19am On Nov 08, 2021
Leave love and graduate first and get a job.
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Kreamie(m): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2021
It’s an faceless forum. We won’t be ABEL to
excellence44:

Somebody help me with that meme where flogging that boy with Cain or the one wey mc root I'm colleague.
Face ya study.
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by nurain150(m): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2021
Special32:

You are catching feeling in stress mode, is med school stress not enough , well some of our mate find themselves during school, most even get married after, I'm a Muslim I do not support dating, but you can talk to her about it then propose marriage later.

1 Like

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Torosk1(m): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2021
Face your studies before we hear another story

1 Like

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Chuknovski(m): 10:42am On Nov 08, 2021
Op is hoorrrny, he wants to get laid tongue, don't lie
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by wunmi590(m): 10:44am On Nov 08, 2021
Special32:

There are no two ways about it, pour out your intentions to her, if she find you worthy, she would reciprocate, and if she's doesn't she would let you know....

The more you delay, the more you complicate issues and you also damage your emotion, because you wont think right anytime you are close to her...
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by okezuoemmanue(m): 10:46am On Nov 08, 2021
Kill that butterfly inside ur stomach now
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by georgemarcus(m): 10:49am On Nov 08, 2021
I dont blame you for your feelings. its normal but lets be sure its not infatuation and lust. It is very real to develop a strong feeling for someone even in the Church, Office, School and in transit, but the it important to know what you feel. Is the feeling strong enough to prove to her you wont just have sex with her and then dump her or do you think you guys can be very much sharing same feelings if you choose to open up to her and let know than wallow in your lone-feelings. I suggest you face your studies now that you are almost going to the part where you need to be focus. But then, invite for a date and let her know how you feel about her and give a chance to get back to you. Love is real tho smiley
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by uzoma213(m): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2021
FvckAllMods:
Postpone all love topics to February thank you
Be like you don't know valentine's Day is in February
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by BestMan001: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2021
JaneYave:
Face your studies. This will be a distraction.

Thank you.
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by ashawopikin(m): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2021
Special32:

do whatever you like
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by biosystech: 11:05am On Nov 08, 2021
tunnex190:

We weren't done with school at the time and I was not rejected for once as we both started as friendship. So I guess we both felt the same way at the time
Glad to hear it worked out for you.
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Semaj77(m): 11:19am On Nov 08, 2021
padi94:
Na mumu dey fall in love, one month to Christmas

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 08, 2021
Kreamie:
It’s an faceless forum. We won’t be ABEL to
No it is a forum but not faceless. Thanks for not being ABLE to help.
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by jennifer22(f): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=Special32 post=107408987]Am a 24 years medical student in my fourth year of the university I meet her when we where in our second year I never knew she was even in our class until our second year at first we where only saying hello to each other than some school stuff brought us together in our third year ever since we became close as friends and now I am realizing that I really like her and I want more than just being normal friends with her.

I really need advice on what to do I don't know what to do about the emotions I feel towards her.[/quo

Focus on your studies my frien

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Katcall: 11:29am On Nov 08, 2021
maureensylvia:
Ok
am falling in luv with you
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by na2016: 11:38am On Nov 08, 2021
Special32:

Face your studies first and finish with good grade. Woman matter will be settled after you finish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes / The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature / Being Romantic Or Being Foolish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.